Jennie x Hanbin (iKon)

Jennie Kim’s One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin was walking to his studio when he heard a familiar song being played in one of the practice room and he knew that it was her. Whenever something is bothering her, she would always go to this particular room to release her stress. Hanbin peeked through the slightly opened door and saw how hard she was dancing to the song, with a frown on her face. Even when she's sweating profusely and with her hair being a mess, to Hanbin she still looks beautiful. 

However, Hanbin contemplated whether to go in or not because ever since they broke up 4 years ago, they have been awkward with one another. Sure they are still friends and colleagues, but Hanbin can't help but to feel uncomfortable with her mainly because although the break up was a mutual one, he still has lingering feelings for her. 

And whenever he saw how other male idols would look at Jennie, he can't help but feel jealous. But he must admit, who wouldn't look at Jennie Kim? She has this aura that can be intimidating but at the same make you feel so attracted to her. Just a look from her, and you're hooked. 

"Hanbin? Hello? Earth to Hanbin," Jennie snapped her fingers infront of his face. That made Hanbin snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh Jen..Jennie. I didn't mean to disturb you. I was walking past and saw that the practice room lights were on and decided to look," Hanbin stuttered. 

"Its fine. I'm about to go off anyways. So you're going to the studio to write some new songs?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter