Jennie x V (BTS)

Jennie Kim’s One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was awards season again and V is dreading it, as always. Not because he didn't want to perform or afraid that they wouldn't win any awards, but because of one person. The only one person that can make V feel all the jitters. He has performed in front of so many people but no one could make him feel so nervous except for her. Jennie. Jennie Kim from Blackpink. 

Eversince they broke up 5 years ago, they were not on speaking terms and V knew he could only blame himself. He broke her heart when he left her without a word to chase his dreams. He knew he was selfish. Jennie deserved at least a goodbye from him, but no, he decided it was best to just leave without a single word and up till now, he regret his actions. However, it was too late. Every time they walked passed one another in music shows or award shows, Jennie would just bow and walk away and although it hurts, he knew he has no right to be upset. 

"Taehyung! Hello! Earth to taehyung," V was startled and realised he was day dreaming while waiting for the award show to start.

"Yah, why are you day dreaming? What happened? Is something wrong?" Jimin questioned him while giving him confused looks.

"It...its nothing Jimin. I just thought about something. Its nothing important anyway" V stuttered for a moment before regaining his composure. 

"Ah, okay then. Anyway did you see Blackpink walked past just now? They looked so pretty especially Jennie Kim," Jimin said while eyeing to where Blackpink was seated.

V's eyed widened when he heard Jennie's name from Jimin's mouth. "Yeah, she's pretty. Why? Do you have a crush on her?" V asked Jimin with a hint of jealousy. 

"I mean who wouldn't have a crush on her. She can sing, rap, dances so well and is so beautiful. She's a full package. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter