Jennie x Jaebum (Got7)

Jennie Kim’s One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum

It was just another tiring day. We had recording sessions in the morning and then we had to attend a meeting with the CEO and right now we are in the practice room to learn our new choreography. The whole day today i didn't really talk much unless i really had to because Jennie haven't been replying to my texts and missed calls. I know she's still upset with me because of our little fight the other day. 

My members knew very well that i was upset and they didn't dare bother me and i'm thankful for that because i didn't want to get angry at them for something they didn't do. Throughout the whole practice, i kept making mistakes and of course i got scolded alot by my trainer. After the lesson was done, my manager made us sit in the corner and i knew that he was unhappy with us. With me, especially. 

"Jaebum, today you seemed so distracted. Care to tell me why?" My manager asked while glaring at me. 

"Hyung, its nothing. I'm just tired. Thats all," I sighed.

"Don't try to lie to me Jaebum. I know you're upset and i'm sure its got to do with your girlfriend right?" 

I didn't get to react before he added, 

"This is why i don't want any of you to get into relationships. It will only distract you."

At that point i was already starting to lose my patience. I hate it when anyone talk to me about my relationship. I'm an adult and i know how to handle my problems. Yes, i know i may seem so stubborn but my manager has always disapprove of my relationship with Jennie. He don't exactly hate Jennie, just that he didn't like the idea of anyone of us having girlfriends. 

"Hyung, can you just stay out of my relationship problems? This is my relationship not yours. So with due respect, just leave me alone for now." I hissed before storming out of the room. 

I then went into the practice room where i spent my trainee days in. I was so angry and upset and one thing led to another, i punched the wall. I wasn't angry at Jennie or my manager but rather, myself. I felt blood trickling down my hand but i paid no attention to it. 

Suddenly i heard the door opened and Mark came in. He didn't say anything but just sat infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter