Past 1: Her first heart beat

Oh...LOVE!!!!

Dahyun, Chae and Tzuyu become friends since that day and now they are like best friend to each other.Now Dahyun is seventeen years old while the two are sixteen.Dahyun is in the last year and while the two are second year in middle school.
Dahyun pov
I always wonder what love looks like??
I never fell in love before.
But whenever I see Tzuyu I feel like my blood pressure raise and my head dizzy.
I don't know why this is happen to me???
Stop thinking like this Kim Dahyun , Tzuyu is your sister. You shouldn't think like this.

"Unnie........ ''
I turn my back and as,expected Tzuyu is calling me. Ooh my,that feelings happen again. Control yourself Kim Dahyun.
"Aww..... wae????''
 

"I have to do project with my friends today. So I can't go home with you Today. So don't wait me today Unnie. Please understand me''
with her puppy eyes that directly look into my eyes.
Ottokae ottokae stop please..... stop......
I feel like my blood are drying and I can't breath.

"Ahhh....It's ok. You don't even need to do your uncute puppy eyes. You are going to just do your study and I don't even have the right to angry you....But as your unnie, don't be too late. It is dangerous for girls and if you come back late, just call me I will pick you. Ok??''

"Nae........Unnie''

Time skipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tzuyu pov
"It's almost 6 and it's getting dark. I will just call Dahyun unnie to pick me''

I immediayely dial Dubu unnie number.
Du.....du......du.......du.....
"Hello,Tzuyu wae??? "
"Unnie, I just finish my project jist now and it is getting dark so I am afraid to come back alone. All my friends from project group don't live near us. So I am alone. Mind can you pick me???Unnie.....please''
"What are you talking??? Of course I will pick you. Where ate you now??? At school?''
"Nae unnie. I will wait you at the gate of the school. Thank you again unnie''
"No need! Just wait there. I am coming. "

Phew......it's relief.  I don't need to go back alone. I am glad that I have Dahyun unnie who treats me like her own sister.  

10 minutes later^^^^^^^

"Tzuyu...''
"Unnies you sweat a lot. Pardon did you run?''
"Yep....Because I worry you. Are you ok?''
"Nae..unnie let's go''

We walk sciently as I link to her hand. I feel safe when I link Dahyun unnie's arm.
Suddenly we heard.....
"Hey beauty!!! Where are you going??Oppa is here''
"Please don't hurt me''.
"What do you mean??We are not going to hurt you. We are going to give you pleasure.
Right,guys....????''

"Dahyun unnie do you hear that? Look like someone is in a trouble. Let's help her''
"Right...we must help her. It's like the sounds are coming from there. Let's go.''

We hurriedly run to the direction that the sounds come from. As I expected 5 boys are taking advantage on poor student girl. She looks like high schooler and she seems afraid.
 
"Hey... what are you doing?? Are you taking advantage on poor girl. You guys are ''
said Dubu unnie.
"Well...well hey kid leave or you will regret.
Oh your friend also a beauty. Leave you friend and go away from here''
that bastard eyes me from head to toes and said with a smirk . It's so distinguished. Next thing, I didnt expect is Dahyun unnie throe a fist to that bastard face. As dahun unnie is a master in martial art. It's look like they have to be friend with Hospital for atleast 3 months.
After 5 minutes pass,  that 5 guys fall down and blood can be seen everywhere. 
And I help the girl before to stand up and...
"Hey are you alright?? Don't afraid. It is over now unnie. "
"Thanks.  I am really thankful if you two save me today, I might be in a big trouble now'
' that unnie said while sobbing.
"Don't cry unnie.....''dahyun unnie said and give that unnie her handkerchief.
"Thank you. May I knowy saviors name. I want to thank you properly''
"Ahh no need unnie. My name is Tzuyu''
"My name is.......''
~~you gotta know that you are one in a million~~~

Dahyun pov

"Omma, why omma is calling me??'' I mumble
"Hello, omma wae???''
"Dahyun ya, you father is in the emergency room. He faint in the meeting. Come quickly''

I immediately hang my phone and 
"Sorry, I need to go now. My father is in the emergency room. Please excuse us unnie''
And I hold Tzuyu's hand and run to the bus stop.

At hospital^^^^^^

"Ommma, how's appa???''
"Ohh...Dahyunnie doctors said there isnot going to be worry anymore. This is just because of stress. If he takes enough rest, he will be heathly again. Sorry for making you worry.''
"Thanks god. As long as Appa is well, it doesn't matter. So where is Appa''
"In the VIP room. Your father is sleeping now. 
Oh... Tzuyu also is here,too.''
"Than I will go back home if Appa is everything ok. And also Tzuyu needs to change her uniform. Bye...omma''
"Bye....sweety''

"Sorry Tzuyu. I even drag you here''
"It's ok unnie. By the way sit here a while''
as she point to the seats that locate in front of the medicine reception.
After a while she comes back with plasters and she sit beside me.
"Unnie you got a bruise on your face. Let me treat you wound. It's strange that aunty didn't even aware of your bruise'' while she is putting a plaster on my bruise.

Actually I fight because of her. I can't stand that bastard looking her like this. 
Is that jealousy?????
And I feel like something under my chest is beating. And it beats faster as her face closer to my face. Ahh.....this is crazy........
So this is call heart beats which only occur when you meets love.

So this is how a love start????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"""""If I have known you will leave me like this, I may have stop and control  the heart of mine not to beat for you.'''''''''''''''
a shout come from a girl who stands under  the Han river bridge and throw a couple bracelet to the river. And then she silently cry inthe dark alone as the crystal look like liquid coming out from her eyes .