Past 1: Confession

Oh...LOVE!!!!

''Ahh I want to tell you two something. Please don't angry me,ok?''
''What's up Chaeng??''
''Chaeyoung unnie wae???''
''Actually, I must study at Australia from next month because Mom has promoted to the Australia sub division as the agent of Korea.''
"Really chaeng, it's a good chance for you and congratulations . You always wanted to study in Australia,right??''
"Chae Young unnie, congratulations ''
"Thanks guys''
"But don't forget to keep in touch with us , Chaeng''
"Don't worry!!I won't''

1 month later^^^^^^^^

A day before Chae will go to Australia,

Chae Young Pov

Tomorrow,I will leave this country and I don't know when will I can come back here again.
I feel happy at the sane time sad because I don't want to leave my two friends. They are the only persons I can lean on other than my mom. So I request my Mom to throw a little party for us at home. Another reason I want to throw a party is for Dahyun unnie. That dumb can't confess her love to Tzuyu. So I must help her before I leave. 

Ding...Dong......Ding...... dong......

As soon as I heard the bell, I come out from kitchen and open the door...

"Hi Chaeng!!!!"
"Hello Chaeng unnie''
"Guys, come in. I ordered fried chicken and pizza. I also bought  Pepsi enough. So let's start our goodbye party.''
"Wow..... Chaeng,  amazing ''
"Dahyun unnie follow me. I want to tell you something privately ''
"Ok''
"Tzuyu please wait here a while. We will come back soon''
"Nae...''

And we leave confused Tzuyu in living room and we head to kitchen.
"Unnie I know your secret''
"What's secret?''
"You like Tzuyu,right????''
"Yep,if I don't like her , I will not become her friend, right???''
"No!!!I mean you like her more than a friend''
"What????? What are you talking about??

Ahhh....this unnie fools herself again even her heart tell another way, she always pretend like this.
"DON'T LIE ME UNNNIE.BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW. SO......."
"YES, I LIKE her''

See....you can't hide me.
"What are you planning to do??''
"What am I planning to do???''

WHAT.....Is this my unnie is crazy or something? Doesn't she have a plan to confess or something????OH MY GOD.....
"DOESN'T YOU HAVE A PLAN TO CONFESS??''
"WHAT???Are you crazy Chaeng??? She will hate me.''

"I don't think so''
"What do you mean??''
"I think she also interest you.No, she likes you''
"How do you know?''
"Obviously, the way she looks you''
"Really,then you mean I have a chance''
"Absolutely ''
"Then I will confess her some day''
"Nope, you can't''
"WHY??''
"Because you must confess her tonight before I leave. I want to see you two together''
"Hey...this,is not fair, Chaeng ''
"It's fair. Ok your mission for today is to confess Tzuyu''
"What????''
"ENOUGH. Let's back.''
"Ok''

Dahyun Pov

I'm happy that Chaeng said I have a chance but I fon't have enough courage to confess to Tzuyu. But I want to confess her too because she is too beautiful to get all students' attentions and it makes me jealous.
What KIM DAHYUN????You said "JEALOUS"??
I can't believe myself.

"Unnies you two took so long. What were you talking about??''
"Nothing seriously, Tzuyu just a random ''
"Really''
"Yep''
"Come on, let's eat''
Chaeng said and we start our little party.

Time skipped^^^^^^

The three friends finish their little party and now they are lying on the sofa and watching 
"Leon''. One of them seem likes not feel well. So she gets up and go to balcony. And another girl follows her silently while the last girl on sofa smirks.

Tzuyu Pov

Ahh....look like I ate more than I can. I feel like I want to vomit. So I decideed to come to balcony to get a fresh air. Seem like it's a good idea because my illness swept away immediately when I feel the breezes. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps so I turn myself and I saw Dahyun unnie.
What is she doing here? Did she felt like me,too??
"Dahyun unnie what 's up?''
"Ahh... I just worry you because you seems like unfeeling well. What haplened Tzuyu??''

This unnie ,she always concern about me.
"Nothing seriously unnie. Just want to have some fresh air.''
"Ahhh.....''

"Come here unnie''
"Ok'' s
he slowly comes nearer to me.
And we breath fresh air and stand silently until unnie breaks the silence.
"Tzu..yu....I want to tell you something.Please don't an.gry.. me, ok. Just forget what you heard after I tell''
"Why must I forget about what will you tell?''
"It's.. kind..of...embarrassing... So.....''
" It's up to my mind. I can't promise you. What will you tell unnie?''
"I...want.... to..te..ll you... is... that.....
I....I......I.......li...........li........li..........
ILIKEYOUTZUYUMORETHANAFRIEND"

What is she telling???After a while, I realize what had she said. Did she confess to me. When I look her, her face is like a tomatoe.
Well, actually I don't what to say at this moment . I don't want to reject her because how much it is hard for her to confess and she is too nice to me. I don't want to hurt her.
But I don't like her,too. But I think love can be grow by time, right??? It's not bad to give us a chance, right? So....I think I will accept her.

"Unnie, I like you,too'' I lie.
"Really??'' Sorry unnie. But I will try my best to love you.
"Yes. Let's date unnie. I think we will make a perfect couple.''
"Really then today is our first day,right??''
"Nae...''
"Yay.............'
'suddenly Chaeng pop up and shout. Don't tell me that she heard all conservation between me and Dahyun unnie.
It's so embarrassing.
"I knew it. You two will make a couple. Now I can leave peaceful and without worrying about you two.''

Dahyun Pov

I feel like dreaming. If it is a dream, I don't want to wake up from this dream.
TZUYU LIKES ME,TOO. 
WOO...HOOO.......YEP........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You gotta know that you are one in a million~~~~''

"Hello.....''
"Hello Dubu Dubu. What are you doing???
I want tell you that I got a first place in..... ''
"Chaeng......she leaves me''
"What??Dahyun are you ok???''
"No....It is so hurt.It feels like my heart is slowly crashing into million pieces and I can't even breath properly.I feel  something is hitting my heart. "
"Dahyun calm yourselve,ok??''
"How can I calm myself when she is leaving me for another girl?'''......s
he shouted at her phone angrily and throw her phone to the wall of her dark and messy room which is full of the pieces of torn photos which seems like couple photos.