Past 1:Her first love

Oh...LOVE!!!!

First of all,I want to tell you that I will write our Doobong's past frist. Forgive me if I am bad at writing. As English is not my first language.So if I make mistakes,please forgive me.
------------------------------------------------------
A six years olded girl plays under the tree which located in the middle of the park.
She plays with her dolls so that she doesn't aware that an unfamiliar figure closer to you slowly and soundlessly. She doesnt even hear the footsteps of the colser figures.
Suddenly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Hi.......''
That girl look shockingly to the unfamiliar figure and nervously says
"Hi.....there...who are you???Do you perhap know me????''she asked with a confused face.
"Um...I move here in this morning. Actually I don't know you. I just want to be friend with you. So I approach you when I see you playing and looks like we are in a same age.
So will you mind to be friend with me??
I am the only child in my family.So......''

"Ahhh.....so you are the new neighbours of mine that transfered to my next door in this morning. I don't even notice you. Sorry......
Maybe I am hurry to go to my piano class and I just arrived home from there last 1 hour.
That's why I didn't have a chance to know you. Sorry for my rudness. You don't look like korean. Are you pardon a foreigner???''

And she stands up and looks carefully to her soon to be friend face.

"Yes...I am not a korean. What is your name???''
 

"Ahh...I forget to introduce my name.
My name is Kim Dahyun. You can call me Dubu Haha....And I will turn six years old in next month.''

"Nice to meet you Dahyun unnie. I will turn 5 years old in June... You are so cute and pale that you don't even looks like you are older than me. Do you have friends???''
 

"Actually I just have one. Her name is Chae young. Iwill introduce her to you one day.ok?
I am sure she will happy to neet you. And where are you come from and what is your name???''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah....My name is Chou Tzuyu and I came from Taiwan. And I am Taiwanese.''

 

"Then Tzuzu I accept your offer of becoming your friend.Let's be friend..''
 

"Unnie...It's not Tzuzu. It is Tzuyu.''
 

"Okay Tzu..yu...whatever let's play together''
 

"Thanks Unnie.''


 

 

"""" If I have known love is hurt like this, I maybe reject your offer that day."""""
a mumble come out from a girl who silently cry on the empty bus with a teary eyes.