three

all men are pigs (indefinite hiatus)

 

Hewwo! I hope you enjoyed, I'm so hot here ughhhh bye! comment/subscribe/upvote


 

“H-hello…?” Chanwoo manages to stutter and looks down at the ground, trying his best to avoid eye contact with the other boy.

Damn, just my ing luck.

“Oh,” Bobby clears his throat and waves slightly “You’re the new kid Yunhyeong was talking about,”

Chanwoo gives a little nod “that seems right”

There is an awkward silence between the two, mostly because Chanwoo is practically sweating bullets and avoiding as much eye contact that was humanly possible whilst Bobby was staring in a mix of confusion, interest, and awe.

“Yah! Oppa! Don’t get involved with those guys!” Minhee pleaded grabbing his arms to yank him away whilst Chaeyoen sticks her tongue out at Bobby

“Yeah, go back to whatever you do! Fighting and smoking! you guys make me sick!”

The whole class became silent at the words screamed by the girl. What was Bobby going to do? He was known for starting fights with people just because they looked at him the wrong way or was unfortunate to catch him in a bad mood. He wouldn’t hit a girl, right? That would be a new low, even for him who once beat up a bunch of guys from another high school because they copied his hairstyle.

Bobby clicks his tongue and shoves the two girls away visibly upset.

“Whatever, ” He murmurs under his breath as he leaves. Chanwoo takes a deep breath of relief before being bombarded with questions from the two girls.

“Are you okay?”

“Don’t worry about him, he’s a punk with nothing better to do!”

“Yeah, don’t get involved with him or his group,”

Too ing late! Chanwoo thinks to himself and smiles before sitting down in his seat, praying that school ended soon.

---

“Welcome to Burger Beat, can I take your order miss?” The male cashier smiles at the attractive girl in front of him.

“Can I get the 3x Bacon cheese patty burger with extra onions and pickles, a side of onion rings with garlic mayo, large and a diet coke,” Chanwoo even though dressed like a girl still had the appetite of a boy.

Later that evening, Chanwoo decides to blow off some steam by venturing out into the town in his nice clothes.

The wig was a light brown bob which was the default wig of choice, he wore a white floral print dress, cream thigh high socks, a cream oversized sweater, soft boots and a barret. His make-up was soft with pink blush and rose coloured lipstick.

“Oh-um is that all miss?” The cashier was thrown off by the order thinking a girl would order something like a salad. Chanwoo smiled.

“No, that’ll be all, thank you” He flutters his eyelashes and the cashier almost falls in love.

Chanwoo, when he collects his order, decides to sit at the corner of the place next to a window so he could have some privacy.

They’re lots of school kids out in the town. Chanwoo thinks. Nothing better to do I guess.

He catches a few blue blazers from the crowd but they were not in his class so it was fine.

He unwraps his burger and he takes out his phone from his bag to scroll through twitter for any updates.

Chanwoo found comfort when he realized he was not the only one who did this as a hobby rather than what most people assume a ert. People like him out there, guys who loved cute things and female clothes without being seen as weird. He likes a photo set of a new line of shoes before he takes a bite of his gigantic burger.

Damn. Chanwoo, when he bites, pulls out a slice of cheese melted over the pickle now hanging from his mouth, he does his best to fit it all in his mouth like a hamster. A knock on the window and he turns to see who it is, he wants to die.

It was Bobby. He was smiling like an idiot waving like a little kid before running into the store to see him.

If there is a God out there, take me away right now.

“Hey!” He practically sings and takes the seat opposite him. Chanwoo notices the atmosphere of the store drop as students from other school stared at the newcomer.

He’s that famous huh?

He stuffs the pickle into his mouth and gives a little smile chewing, y nearly squeals.

“I thought I’d never see you again!” A leans in “I guess fate has brought us together again” he winks and Chanwoo nearly smacks him.

“Oh, uh yeah..!” Chanwoo swallows and wipes his mouth with a tissue.

“Woah, is that the 3x bacon cheese patty burger? That’s my favorite!” He grins and Chanwoo wishes he was not as good looking as he was so it’d be easier to avert his gaze. He gives a small nod. “Not many people can stomach that! I guess we are just alike!” He giggles. Then his faces softens and he clears his throat. “Right, um sorry about that it’s just,” He looks sheepishly “I’ve been thinking about you ever since that night”

Oh no. no no no there is no way! Bobby is full head over in heels in love with me! Well, not exactly with me, just me that’s dressed as a girl, but it doesn’t change the fact that this delinquent is in love with me!!

“ehehe…” Chanwoo giggles nervously and starts to sweat as he comes up with possible solutions to escape.

Just tell him there a then you’re a boy, no he’d tell the whole school and I’d be bullied forever. Tell him you already have a boyfriend. But he’s the type of guy who’s stubborn to wait until she breaks up. He takes an onion ring in the mayo and eats it, getting a little on the corner of his mouth.

“I didn’t get your name last time,” He grabs a tissue and hands him a tissue “I’d like to know,”

“It’s um, well…” Chanwoo panics as he tries to come up with a name.

Chan, Chae, Cho uggghh girl names are hard. Oh! I could say I’m a foreigner and my name is something weird like Penelope or Aubrey. No Bobby is a western name right? He’d know those types of names. Ahhhh!!

What feels like an eternity, Chanwoo finally croaks “I-it’s Chanhee” 

WHAT THE ??? WHAT KINDA NAME IS THAT???

Bobby smiles at the name. His smile so warm he could heat up his burger again.

“That is a beautiful name, Chanhee, fitting for such a beautiful girl like you,”

ARE YOU AN IDIOT??? IT’S A RANDOM NAME!! HOW FREAKING DENSE ARE YOU? I AM BOY DRESSED AS A GIRL! CAN YOU NOT SEE??

“T-thank you,” He is now conscious of his voice, putting the pitch up higher and trying not to panic.

“I’m Bobby, but you probably heard from my friends the other night,” he pouts “Ignore everything they said, they are doing it on purpose because they are jealous of what we have”

WHAT WE HAVE? I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU!

“Oh, it’s um fine, that’s what guys are like right?” He would know

“You’re so understanding Chanhee, that what I like in a girl! People are so quick to judge you just on how you look and act,” He replies elated until a boy, probably from another school approaches the two.

“Oi! Bobby, is that your new girlfriend? Gonna her in some love motel later?” He snickers “you his or something?” his friends a few tables away snicker too. Bobby looks like he’s was going to burst into rage. In a flash and he’s on his feet arms grabbing the boy with unrivaled strength from his blazer, staring him down.

“What did you say ? Huh? Upset because I beat you up and gave you a broken nose? Not my fault you fight like a ,”

“Oh yeah?” the boy sneered “Bring it on,” Chanwoo looks back in fear.

Oh , they’re really going to fight! But wait! I can use this to advantage, I can escape!

“Oh I’d love to! But I’m not some animal who can’t control himself, I’ll fight you another time!” He turns to Chanwoo, grinning ear to ear. He wasn’t going to fight because he was near the girl he liked. Fight for her honor. Chanwoo mentally screams as this would have been cute if he actually liked Bobby. But this was all a big misunderstanding.

“Come on Chanhee, let’s go. Take your food too,” He hurries to put his half-eaten burger and onion rings inside the paper bag it came with but with his back turned, the boy cracks his knuckles and goes for a swing.

Girls scream, boys gather round to encourage the fight, some take their phones to film the brawl, some panic and run out the store, and the staff try to calm people down. Chanwoo sits back down and continues to eat his dinner, watching the two boy punch and kick each other on the dirty floor and wonders if he had committed a sin in his previous life to achieve such crappy luck.

Oh well. At least the burgers are good.

---

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Chanwoo hands him another napkin as Bobby holds them up to his bleeding nose.

The staff had managed to break up the fight with the cost of the other boy's tooth, Bobbys’ nose, and Chanwoos’ dignity. He could never go there again as Chanhee.

This is all your fault Chanwoo! You lie to cover up a lie, this is going to create a huge mess!

He feels bad watching Bobby soak up the blood from his face.

“You didn’t have to do that you know,” Bobby looks up “Violence is not the answer.”

Bobby pulls a grin “Yeah yeah, but the deserved it, saying all those nasty things about you,” Chanwoo feels touched like his heart skips a beat at the thought of Bobby protecting him from the bad guys.

What the hell am I thinking?!

“Well, I guess I can’t take you there anymore now hehe” He grins and stop walking to look at the girl he had fallen in love with.

Soft skin, pretty eyes, tall with nice long legs. Yep, he had defiantly found the one.

“Listen, I have to tell you something,” Chanwoo starts. He was just going to say that he wasn’t interested in hopes that Bobby had the right mind to respect a woman wishes to leave her alone, if he loved her that much “It’s that,” He takes a deep breath and Bobby looks attentive “I-“

“Hey! There he is!”

DON’T ING CUT ME OFF!! Chanwoo nearly screams.

They turn to the direction of the voice and it’s his friends, running up from across the street.

“Dude, don’t just run off like that” The boy with sharp eyes gasps for air when they stop at the couple. He looks up and jumps back “What happened to your nose?” He turns to Chanwoo.

“It wasn’t me!” He panics and stands back embarrassed at his sudden intrusion.

Why would they think I did it?

“Chill, man just some guys from Red Mountain at Burger Beat, no problem!” Bobby wipes his nose of more blood.

“Yeah, we saw it’s all over twitter you know!” The shortest of the group hums in a teasing tone before laying eyes on Chanwoo who was petrified.

These guys are scarier in person!

“So, this is the reason why Bobby ran off suddenly~” He walks over and grabs Chanwoo’s hand to kiss it “I’m Jinhwan by the way, and your name is?” He winks, Chanwoo is mortified.

“Her name is Chanhee, and she is mine,” Bobby steps in and separates the two and clears his throat “Don’t lay a finger on her” His tone deepens.

“Oh, touchy~!” He laughs “Have you got her number yet?” Bobby springs up at the question and turns to Chanwoo “We haven’t exchanged number have we?” He hurries over to him and takes out his phone. Chanwoo had no choice but to as the looks he was getting from his friends was both terrifying and observant. Probably thinking, so this is who he likes?

Chanwoo doesn’t notice the eyes of a brown-haired male that lingers on for a few more seconds, thinking back to realize the face was rather familiar. Yunhyeong keeps the thought in his mind.

“I’ll text you later when you get home, okay Chanhee~” Chanwoo nods and he doesn’t miss that Bobby had put his contact under ‘My love’.

“Um, your nose…” Chanwoo pulls out another tissue for Bobby who was so caught up with his phone, he forgets about his bleeding nostrils. Chanwoo pats the tissue on concerned and both defeated at the 6 boys watched this touching scene.

---

Chanwoo lies there in his bed repeating all the ways his evening could have gone better.

Maybe if I had ran whilst everyone fought, then this whole mess would be averted. I should have just said I like girls, then probably he would be gone.

Chanwoo kicks himself over all the stupid things he had done leading up to this point. This whole cross-dressing thing has brought me into this me! But why does something I enjoy bring me so much misfortune?

His phone buzzes and Chanwoo thinks that it’s probably a reminder from his phone. His stomach drops when he reads what it’s from.

“Have a good night sleep my princess <3”

“I’ll always fight to protect u xxx”

Chanwoo throws his phone across the room and covers himself with his blanket.

This so embarrassing, he’s stupid he’s an idiot why is he like this, what did I do wrong to deserve this!

Even though he curses in his head the image of Bobby, he feels his face hurting from grinning hard.

Why the am I acting like a girl with a crush??