two

all men are pigs (indefinite hiatus)

 

I hope you like the 2nd chapter! ohhh!!! what will happen??? find out next times!!! comment/subscribe/upvote uwu


 

“Chanwoo, it’s time for school! Get up!” 

Chanwoo lays there on his bed half awake and slowly raises when he hears his mother call from downstairs and the smell of food making contact with his nose.

Today's was the day. The day in which Chanwoo feared the most ever since moving. It was a terrible idea to have in transfer to school right in the middle of a school year. He rubs the dust from his eyes and slowly gets out from his warm covers to then look at his new uniform that was hanging from his cupboard.

The dark blue blazer and red tie, he felt his stomach churn like the time he drank off milk and was stuck on the toilet for several hours. He was rather nervous at the whole prospect of going to a new school, making new friends (his mother would say he’d make friends in no time) but it was the event that happened a few days back that made Chanwoo want to bury himself into the ground and seal it off with cement.

Those guys won’t notice him anyways. Right?

Chanwoo thought, he was tall was boyish features, long legs and liked video games. No one would know that one of his favorite activities to do was to dress up as a girl and walk around with no cares whatsoever. It was like a surge of confidence walking around with the air grazing at your thighs or pink gloss on your lips. If anything Chanwoo in all his gets up could pass off as a really cute girl.

He shakes his head of all the thoughts of that group of boys and that guy Bobby. For sure that they were delinquents. Probably the type of guys who’d fight other delinquents from other schools skipped class and played around with girls. If they were to find out that he dressed up as a girl in his spare time, there would be no end to it. Either that he’d be the laughing stock of the school or that Bobby would care and still peruse his . Chanwoo took a deep breath and head to the bathroom to clean up before getting ready for his first day at school.

---

“That guy is pretty cute, is he new?”

Chanwoo wears a big grin on the way to school. The way to school had students dressed in the blazer making their way to school, and so far nearly every single girl he has passed looked at him with a sense of awe. But Chanwoo had other ideas.

The girls uniform is really cute…

Chanwoo looks at all the styles that the girls at his new school wore their uniform. The different makeup styles, hairstyles, and bags. The new school he was attending was pretty relaxed with the uniform policy, which is probably why those guys could get away with blonde hair.

Stop thinking about them! Chanwoo mentally kicked himself. Especially that Bobby guy.

He was probably really dim to suddenly perfuse his love to some random girl he just met, but then again guys like him were all pathetic. Thinking they can just sweep a girl off her feet but really just want to get inside her pants then jump to the next girl.

Yeah, guys like him are the worst.

Chanwoo mentally made a note to himself that if he was to see any of those guys again, he’d have to have an escape plan or something if he was to be found out and if not, he’d still stay away.

“Hey, the you think you doing kid?” A gruff voice asks and Chanwoo jumps in surprise.

“You wanna fight huh?” He notices that the convenience store that was situated on the way to school and the strong smell of smoke. He looks down and inwardly curses at himself.

Four guys, all perched outside the store with a cigarette in their hand, the uniform was different which Chanwoo thanked as to meet delinquent from his own school would only lead to bad things. At least he won’t have to see them at school. Their eyes were all on the tall boy and Chanwoo blinks

“No? I don’t?”

. The first day of school and I’m getting harassed by a bunch of bad kids from another school! Chanwoo crooks a smile and slowly tries to make his way. But if he was too quick, these guys would probably jump him, take all his earthly possessions (if school books were considered valuable) and leave him there to writhe in pain and utter embarrassment.

The four stood up and surrounded Chanwoo and the boy freezes in fear. This road was heavily populated with students from all sorts of schools so why was no one helping him. He held onto the strap of his backpack and held his breath (in fear and the stench of smoke)

“You’re from that ty school Blue Valley High?” One who clearly did not look like a high school student with his gruff voice and messy stubble growing from his chin. Chanwoo nods slowly.

Is this guy an idiot? I have the uniform on! 

“So then you know Bobby then?” Another asks and blows a puff of smoke in his direction. The boy flinches and thinks through the situation.

2 options, Say A Yes even though it was technically when he was dressed as a girl, Or B no and run away.

Chanwoo hated the fact that he had not even stepped into his own school he was being picked on by some bullies. At his last school and through his school career he wasn’t very popular and was weak-willed, thus an easy target for bullying and doing errands the school delinquents. It was only till at 15 he grew several inches taller that they stopped picking on him. It also stopped as at age 15 was the first time Chanwoo wore a skirt giving him the confidence he had never felt before.

It was now or never, what was he was going to do? Chanwoo feels his palms becoming sweaty at the anticipation of what was to happen.

“W-well,” Chanwoo mentally kicks himself for stuttering “I’m actually new so-“

“Hey, the you doing picking on some kid?!” He hears a voice and all of the four guys turn in that direction and Chanwoo peeps to get a look at his savior.

Average height with gentle eyes, soft brown hair and a face that almost resembled his own. Chanwoo stomach drops as he remembers that same face being one of the faces that were there that night when that Bobby guy asked him out.

“ty as ever Yunhyeong,” The one with the stubble throws his cigar on the floor and the guys all get into a defensive position. Chanwoo panics as he knows that a fight was going to take place.

“Yeah well, not as ty as the likes of you, scum” Yunhyeong might have looked gentle but his voice dripped with malicious intent, every single word jabbed at you like a thorn. He looked like an average high school kid but there was no mistaking it. This was not his first time fighting.

“The you just call me?” One of the guys called out enraged and Yunhyeong smirked before relaxing his shoulders and raising his fists, one hand beckoning them.

This Yunhyeong guy is not messing around!

“You heard me. Scum”

And with that, the four guys ran at full speed in his direction whilst Chanwoo ran the opposite way.

I only wanted to have a normal first day! Chanwoo thought. Not even at school and already got involved with a feud between rival schools, not to mention that his plan of avoiding the groups of guys from the other night went to utter . The boy sighs and ignores the stares of the passing students watching the brawl that was taking place behind him.

---

 
“Students, we have a new transfer student with us today,”

The class erupts into chatter as they all discussed the news of a new student joining.

“It is a girl I hope she’s hot!”

“My friend says that it’s a guy, she saw him walking to school”

“Yeah! He’s freaking huge!”

The teacher clears his throat and bangs on his desk to silence the class.

“He’s just moved recently so I’d like you all to welcome him to our school”

Chanwoo takes a deep breath before entering the classroom. He slides open the door and dips his head so he would not bump it. He doesn’t get a proper look at the reaction of the students as he makes his way to the front, mainly because the nerves of the first day had rendered him to look downwards. As he made his way to the front however, he raised his head up and smiles before speaking.

“Hello, I’m Jung Chanwoo. I hope we can all get along” His eyes dart around the room to look at his fellow classmates. The girls looked as though they had seen a small kitten or something whilst the guys in the classroom had defensive looks to them.And a few empty chairs to in the back. At least none of the delinquents are in this class. Chanwoo was relieved at that.

The teacher smiled “Alright, just take a seat anywhere you want so we can start registration,”

Chanwoo nods and scans the room for any free seats. This year he’d make a good impression but not to stand out, so somewhere in the middle but not too far back as he’d be mistaken for a delinquent. He slowly makes his way to the second to the last row and takes and an empty desk. A smiles at all the surrounding people and shakes off the feeling of anxiety but could not help but feel watched by all members of the classroom.

---


The first two periods had gone in a flash and Chanwoo was trying to occupy himself. It would be weird just approaching the groups of guys in his right, even though they were talking about anime, and there were loads of girls amongst themselves talking. Chanwoo sighs as making friends was going to be a lot harder than his mom said it would be.

“Omo! How tall are you?” A girl asks. Chanwoo looks up and sees a petite girl with white skin and bright red lips. Chanwoo inwardly cringes at the lack of blending at her neck and smiles even though he was caught off guard and thus had to think on the spot.

“182cm I guess?”

And with that, a barrage of girls surrounded him asking questions and fought to be heard over each other. Some pushing through to get a view.

“Do you do any sports?”

“Why did you move from your previous school?”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

And comments such as,

“Woah, his skin is so freaking smooth!” to “His proportions are amazing!”

From this chaos, Chanwoo realises why all this commotion was happening. His boyish innocent looks made nearly all the girls entranced. Chanwoo never really noticed himself and the thought of girls flocking him were something out of a fanfiction. He couldn’t believe his luck. No wonder they guys tried to keep their distance from him and only peered like vultures at them.

He was taking any chance of one of any of the guys asking any of these girls out.

Then, he spots two familiar faces amongst the girls. It was the same two girls who were arguing which lip balm was cuter the other night, they respectively were asking him skincare questions.

“How is your skin so smooth? I just don’t understand!” Chanwoo empathizes with them as achieving good clear skin took time and money. With makeup he wore, he found out the hard way of skincare and its importance. He smiles and looks at her “It’s easy, always use skincare with no alcohol fragrance and is paraffin free”

All the girls suddenly go quiet and Chanwoo curses at himself as now they are all going to think he was some weirdo into makeup.

Oh well, popularity was fun whilst it lasted.

The girl started to blush. He cheeks began to deepen in colour and from her body language, she had taken Chanwoo’s previous comment as positive.

“Oppa,” She started and Chanwoo wanted to scream. This was the first ever time beside a family member calling him Oppa, ever “Teach me more please”

Then the whole room was alight with girl’s voices asking him questions about beauty and skin care. Chanwoo sighs in relief and thinks to himself. Maybe school wasn’t so bad after all.

  ---


The two girls names, the ones that he had seen that night were called Chaeyeon and Minhee. Chaeyeon had long dark brown hair and a constantly worried look to her (maybe it was the shape of her eyebrows) and Minhee, who had short bobbed hair and permanent blushing cheeks after Chanwoo made that comment earlier. They sat in close proximity to him and discussed many things to do with skin care and beauty.

“I need an orange based lip tint~” Minhee whined and rested her head on her hands looking up at the ceiling. Chaeyoen got out her makeup bag and after some fishing pulled out a small container.

“I told you, get Peripera, they are really good!” They both turned to Chanwoo as if to ask what his opinion was. Chanwoo merely smiled.

“It’s good, but I don’t think it’s best for school,”

Chaeyeon wrinkled her nose and Minhee pouted poking Chanwoo lightly on the arm,

“School doesn’t care!” She hummed before looking Chanwoo straight in the eye with a hint of mischief “Say, you know a lot about makeup, a girlfriend perhaps?” They both leaned in and waited for his answer.

Chanwoo had to think about his answer. In truth, he had never had any romantic desires let alone a girlfriend and he couldn’t say that he dressed as a girl from time to time. He had to think about his answer carefully.

“It’s my older sister, she’d always get me to help her with makeup to go shopping with her,”

Which was a complete lie but it did not matter. They both relaxed at the answer then suddenly pounced on each of his arms,

“So, you haven’t got a girlfriend? What type of girls do you like?”

“Would you go out with a girl like me??” Both pouted their pink lips and widened their eyes like puppies. Chanwoo has to excuse himself to the bathroom as this was just all new to him. He hurried to the toilet whilst the girls were left to argue instead of lip balm. Which girl Chanwoo like more.

 --- 

At the bathroom, Chanwoo washed his hands and looked at the dirty mirror of the men’s room. Now thinking about it, maybe his boyish looks was a good thing. Yes, girls flocking him was all new, at least he wasn’t lonely or unpopular. But still, he wanted to have some male friend so that they could talk about video games and pretty girls. And so far, all he talked about with the girls was about which guy was hotter or if purple lipstick was a sin to wear (Chanwoo agreed 110% with that statement) He turns off the tap and proceeds to dry his hands, only to stop in his tracks at the sight of 3 upper-classmen squatting with cigars and give him dirty looks.

Not again!

“Hey, what class you in?” Chanwoo jumps in surprise and from his previous encounter with people like them, he’d need to make it short.

“Class 1-3” He answered promptly. The three looked at each other and then one speaks

“Really? So ing tall I’d mistaken you for a third year” Chanwoo doesn’t know it that was a compliment but bows slightly as he was talking to third years and he was only a humble first year

“T-thank you I-“

“Hey Dongho, stop trying to mess with the first years?” That same voice. It was that Yunhyeong guy. Chanwoo wanted the bathroom tiles he was standing on to swallow him up. Yunhyeong with his hands in his pockets strode in confidently. The 3 third years put out their cigarettes and stood up.

“I was just asking him a question, nothing bad-“

“And? Your little gang is over so stop trying to recruit kids into your ty group,” Yunhyeong spat. The Dongho guy clutches his fists and looks at both Yunhyeong and Chanwoo.

“ing first years think they can push us around,” He murmured before stomping out followed by the other two and leaving the first years alone. Chanwoo looks down to avoid eye contact and shuffles out slowly, hoping Yunhyeong doesn’t speak to him.

“You know,” Yunhyeong starts

. Chanwoo cursed in his head

“It’s not very nice not to say thank you, if it weren’t for me, you’d be already squatting and smoking like the old geezers they are,”

They’re only 2 years older than us! Chanwoo thought he clears his throat before smiling if not awkwardly.

“Thank you, I’m Jung Chanwoo of Class 1-3 It’s nice to meet you,” He put out his hand to shake. Yunhyeong looks at it and chuckles.

“Song Yunhyeong Class 1-1 its nice meeting you too,”

Chanwoo thought that definitely, this guy was a lot older, maybe it was his general aura, no way is this guy a first year like him. And so easily overpowering the third years? Chanwoo bows and makes his way out.

“I-it’s nice to talk to you, I shall be leaving now” Chanwoo turns but before he could leave, Yunhyeong stops him with a question.

“Hey, have we met before?” And Chanwoo freezes.

No ing way did he recognize him from the other night, no it must be the fight in the morning on the way to school?

“Yeah, I think it was this morning when those guys from that other school were harassing me an-“

“No, I mean have we met somewhere else?”

. Chanwoo thought, he does somewhat recognize me! Just lie and run away!

“No, never met you bye!” Chanwoo hurries out the bathroom and runs as fast as he could to his class leaving a stunned Yunhyeong in the bathroom confused.

“What’s with that guy?”

---

When Chanwoo gets to the classroom, he sees Minhee and Chaeyeon still sitting around his seat, but this time, a guy with his back facing him was standing there, asking questions and by judging the girl's facial expressions, not enjoying his company. Chanwoo walks quietly and tries to overhear their conversation.

“I told you and I’ll tell you again, I have never seen that girl before!” Minhee scoffs and turns the other way

“Please! You guys are in that store nearly every day, so please tell me, I’ll promise I won’t bother you again!” Chanwoo’s stomach churns when he hears that voice and wants to die at that very moment in time.

“No!” Chaeyoen replies “And besides, haven’t you got some fights to go to? Scram!”

Minhee shakes her head then sees Chanwoo awkwardly standing there and trying not to get noticed. She squeals in delight and jumps up from her seat to link arms with the taller boy

You ! You’ve just signed my death warrant! Chanwoo screams in his mind. He tries to wiggle from her grasp but was futile.

“Anyways Bobby, guys like you are no interest to me, Have you met Chanwoo? He’s new and way better than you and your delinquent gang!”

Chanwoo looks at the boy with a petrified look but instead was met with a different one.

Bobby looked exact ally the same as the last time he met him. His hair was a messy brown but was pushed back to reveal sharp features on his face. His eyes, his lips and the line of his jaw. If Chanwoo was a girl, he would have given his everything for him. And the strangest thing, it was exactly like that night.

Bobby looked awestruck. He his lips gently and looked coyly to the ground trying to hide the light pink blush on his cheeks. It was like love at first sight.

Chanwoo, however, was mortified and felt like he was to spontaneously combust.

Why? Out of all things must this happen. He thought. Trust my ty luck to have what I didn’t want to happen actually happen! And he looks at the blushing handsome boy and felt a heat spread across his own cheeks.

And why? Why do I feel this way?

Chanwoo’s heart starts to beat and his ears and concludes that his life’s plan was no more than a cliché shoujo love story.