one

all men are pigs (indefinite hiatus)

 

 

enjoy it's a little short but it's justs warm up! uwu thanks for reading! y'all  subscribe/comment/upvote


 

A tall girl reaches for the blue bottle; it's a tester for a new toner that is supposed to clean and tighten pores. She takes a sniff off the top and immediately puts it down Like the online review says, the smell is unbearable she sighs and continues her search for a new toner the one I have was good but is always left my skin red and itchy.

The girl pushes her glasses frames up. The glasses didn't do much besides adding to her disguise, she pulls her scarf around and looks around 

It's okay.

she constantly reminds herself that here no one knows who she was. Mom had just finished unpacking, and school starts in a couple of days. But still the feeling of creeping dread and embarrassment made her vigilant "it's okay Chanwoo, no one knows who you are" he reassured himself; it wasn't much use.

He was in a new town with people going about their daily lives; it was almost overwhelming just being here in this shop. The scent of makeup and perfume as well as the gossip and giggle from girls around him. Yes, he wasn't a girl, he looks down at his feet and the pink sneakers, he was wearing girls don't have massive feet to start with.

"This lip balm is so cute, I like the blue one!" chatter from some school girls to the left of him made his hands sweaty. He saw their blue blazers and confirmed to himself that he would be attending that same school in a few days. His parents decided it was best for them to move from the country to the city in pursuit of education, but in reality, it would be a lot harder than it seemed. Chanwoo had some trouble finding direction amongst the labyrinth of streets. You would think that finding an Etude House would be easy, but it had taken him a good two hours.

"I should be heading back" Chanwoo looks outside to see that it was dark outside and with the trouble of him getting here, he needed to go before it got dangerous and someone threatened him with a sharp object. 

It's dark, and these school kids are still hanging out? and in their uniform? 

Chanwoo darts his eyes around and see's a couple of girls discussing what flavor of lip balm to choose, a group of boys hanging suspiciously outside the store, and one guy approaching him.

Wait, what?

He looks up to see a boy smiling in the most adorable way, eyes crinkled into small crescents.

What is this guy deal?

"Ahem, hi" the boy in front of him scratched the back of his head almost shyly and smiled. There and then Chanwoo almost dies of embarrassment. He can feel his face heating up rapidly and tries his best not to make eye contact. little crescent and his teeth while not entirely straight, stuck out like small rabbit teeth.

He was slightly shorter than himself and what he could see was built underneath his school uniform. The same blue blazer as those girls who were now arguing over what lip balm was cuter.

I want to die!

The boy cleared his throat and looked sheepishly at the floor "I saw you coming into the store and erm.." he laughs nervously "I see you're not wearing our uniform, so you must attend a different school and me..." Chanwoo wants the floor to swallow him up,

Is he? No! It can't be!

"When I first saw you, I was mesmerized by your beauty." He grabs Chanwoo's hand and holds it up in front him, "Please go out with me!" Chanwoo swears that the whole store stops. Everyone is quiet, even the girls who finally chose the pink lip balm to be the cutest were quite.

There were two ways to handle this situation and played inside Chanwoo's mind. A, politely decline or B, scream. Chanwoo was frozen in his place and couldn't form a sentence that could reply. He could feel his face deepening in color and his heartbeat quickening in speed.

Did this guy just ask me out? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! 

Chanwoo looked helplessly around the store for help and started to tremble. The boy could see this and put his other hand on his shoulder. "It is okay, I am a good man, I may seem like a delinquent, but I always protect my woman!"

You idiot, that's the last of my worries! Chanwoo screams internally and diverts his gaze "w-well," he croaks and then clears his throat quickly forgetting that he was a girl now "This is, well" The guy leans in with hope gleaming in his eyes "yes?" Chanwoo internally sighs, he almost feels sorry for the guy. He seems sweet and boyfriend material even though it also seemed he lacked some mental capacity. "I'm um; I'm new here so-"

"Yo Bobby! asked her out yet?" 

Don't ing interrupt me!

Chanwoo held all he could not to grab the nearest cosmetic box and hurl it at the sound of the voice. The same group of boys hanging outside the store were now entering and backed up their friend Bobby. Chanwoo takes quick glances at the crowd before looking at the ground. Yep, these guys were definite delinquents He looks up again two of them have bleached hair and one has piercings in his ears! The boy began to shake.

"You guys, off you're embarrassing me!" Bobby swats one of the guys arm away. The groups in unison oooh at his reply.

"Don't worry, we're here to back you up" one with sharp looking eyes patted reassuringly. Another, a tall boy with light blonde hair agreed "Yeah, I've never seen you so into a girl before" the blond boy turned to meet Chanwoo's eyes directly, and he wonders why any of them have realised that they were talking to a 182 cm boy dressed as a girl.

"Hey don't worry Bobby hyung is great with girls, it also helps that he has a big dic-", and before the blond finishes his vulgar description of his friend's ia, Chanwoo runs for the exit. ing nope! he screams internally and doesn't look back, leaving everyone to ponder on what the hell just happened.

"You !" Bobby punches the tall blonde hard in the arm, his friends chuckle and shake their heads "she totally hates you man," his sharp-eyed friend laughs. Bobby shoots a deadly glare in his direction, "I ing hate you guys sometimes" he murmured defeated. He looks into the direction that the girl ran and sighed thinking back to her cute face.

I didn't even get her name.

 --- 

"OHMY-" Chanwoo pants as he runs into his room and throws that short bobbed wig across the bed. " NO" he starts to strip himself of his clothing and close his curtains in case anyone saw. He was in deep . This situation was the last thing he wanted to happen. It was only meant to be him shopping happily for some toner and to explore the city. But no.

", those delinquents go to the same school as me" now clad in only his underwear, he sits in the middle of the room catching his breath from sprinting all the way home and the fact he was just asked out by some dude earlier. He could feel his face heat up, and his back was starting to sweat. 

What happens when I go to school, and they recognize me?

His mind plays all the possible outcomes A. bully him for the rest of his school life calling him some weird ert for wearing women's clothes or B. Not caring at all and still asks him to go out with him.

Chanwoo looks at his reflection from across the room in the mirror. He saw a flushed face with smudged pink lipgloss and messed up eyebrows (from when he was running he had his hands on his face) Was this all worth it? He sighs and lays down stretching his arms and legs across the bed. Chanwoo prayed that the time when he had to wear the blue blazer never came.