Prologue

Back Again - Seo Changbin

"Changbin-ah, your friend is waiting for you" I heard mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly ran down when I know who's waiting.

"Minseo!" I shouted and ran to hug my one and only friend I had, Kim Minseo. She didn't say anything back. She pushed me away and not saying anything.

"W-where's your necklace," I asked. "The one that I gave, for our anniversary" 

"I threw it away" she replied. 

"Why," I asked. I know I was about to cry, but I can't, especially in front of her.

"I'm sorry Changbin, but I don't think we can be friends anymore" she cried, she ran away. That's when I realized I lost my one and only friend I had. I did not go after her and tried to keep my tears in without falling. I questioned myself, what have I done wrong? My life has changed since then.

I went to primary school like normal without Minseo for quite a while, she has moved away since that day she came. 3 years later, I moved to high school. My parents didn't come with me, instead, they left me for their work in America. 

I thought my life was destroyed, but know, it actually went pretty well. I had a lot of friends, my grades were pretty good and somehow the kingka at school. All the girls wanted to date me, I didn't see why I would reject them so I gave them chances. They were pretty boring though, all they wanted was my money and other things I have. 

People at school will do anything I say and follow my lead, you could say that I bully people and beat people up too if you hear those fake rumors about me. I don't do that. Generally, I'm just mean to people I don't know and ones that I don't want to talk to.  This makes me feel like I made that big mistake when I was young. People were able to control me, but now there's no one to do it, I'm finally free.

Now I'm in the last year of high school, I met this girl, Kim Yuna. She confessed to me that she had been liking me for a long time and wanted to date me. She was the first girl I ever fell in love with during the date. And she was also the first the break my heart. She said that I didn't have enough for her.

I was told from the beginning that I have no luck in love, I guess that's true.