Sān.

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“S-Shihou?” Lu Han repeated, feeling a tad relieved as the man didn’t seem to attack him. “As literally means time?”

“Yes,” he nodded.

“Are you– even real?” Lu Han took steps closer, briefly extending his arm to touch the man. When his index finger met his forearm, Lu Han made an amazed O-shaped lips. “Y-You are human?”

“No,” Shihou shook his head, pulling Lu Han’s arm to take a seat next to him. The young guy followed him even though he was still dead scared. “I told you I’m a God.”

“You’re a God but you’re in this form?” Lu Han took a seat, looking at the ‘person’ in front of him from head to toe. “Or is this your human form?”

“Technically this is not my body,” the God took a seat as well, shaking his head. “This is a dead body I borrowed.”

“O-Okay,” Lu Han nodded quickly upon hearing the crazy fact, getting his back shivered. “So, you’re the one who’s been talking to me?”

“Yes,” surprisingly, Shihou wasn’t a God with words.

“Using a phone?”

Shihou breathed out in annoyance, Lu Han immediately shut his mouth up. “Millennial is probably the worst generation I’ve ever known, this is making me want to get back. Ah, if only the Lord allows....”

Lu Han blinked innocently, trying to understand what Shihou grunted about.

“Anyway, I can clearly see the confusion on your face,” Shihou got his serious expression back again. “Tell me all your questions, I’ll answer them all.”

“I-I’m not quite sure how to ask, honestly,” Lu Han shook his head, intertwining his hands together. “This is beyond my brain’s ability, you may tell me everything about you, God of Time.”

“Okay, Son of Adam, I’ll tell you everything,” the God displayed a small smile, “but first of all, just call me Shihou.”

“Understood, Shihou.”

“The Lord, or you may know Him better as the God, has made everything in this universe. He made elements, dimensions, creatures, Angels and Satans who are never getting along together, and basically everything. To help Him with the works, He has many hands. These hands are the Gods, there’s God of Heaven, God of Hell, God of Sea, God of Rain. I’m one of those Gods, God of Time, that’s where I came from,” Shihou stopped for a while to read Lu Han’s expression that was written on his handsome face. “I have the universe timeline, I know when this world was made and when this world would end, I know when you were born and when you’ll die.”

“That’s scary, no, please don’t tell me,” Lu Han briefly interrupted, biting his bottom lip in anticipation as what he just did might make Shihou feel unappreciated. “I’m sorry but–”

“I’m not allowed to tell humans about that, it’s their mystery.”

“Phew, that’s good,” Lu Han flashed a forced smile, hugging his legs. “So, are you always on the internet?”

“I’m not, but I always know when humans have a crazy thought of messing my timeline, and you, Lu Han, are one of them.”

“I-I only wanted to save my family’s company,” getting caught, Lu Han quickly defended himself. “Didn’t you want to help me?”

“Before you ask that question, do you know anything about Time, Lu Han?”

“Uh, my father has always said that Time is Money.”

“Your father is way too naive,” Shihou snapped his fingers which made the fire flick bigger, causing Lu Han to flinch in surprise. “Time is a dangerous dimension that humans most of the time forget. It’s everywhere with us, like you’re here because of your Time. Everyone has their own Time, each person might not have the equal Time, like a baby who’s just born and a grandfather who just died. Those Time from the people who live at the same time are connected in one tie, we call it Moments. Moments are more complex than Time as they are combined by many people’s Time, like your Moments, your father’s Moments, your neighbor’s Moments, your friend’s Moments, they’re connected since the people who are involved spend their Time with the others and make Moments. Those Moments from many people are connected, making a longer term which we call Era or Generation.”

Lu Han placed his chin on his knees, nodding in understanding manner. He might have watched many videos about Time theory but this one is the most interesting explanation since the person who was explaining was the God of Time.

“You’re a part of your Time, a part of your and the others’ Moments, a part of this Era, the Millennials. You technically can’t enter someone else’s Moments or go across the next Era since you’re never a part of them.”

“Wait, does that mean I can’t travel time?” Lu Han furrowed his eyebrows.

“Uh, Millennial, are you going to always cut me off?”

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to–” for the second time, Lu Han slammed his lips tight.

Shihou shook his head, his eyes landed on Lu Han’s phone on the ground. “Didn’t I say not to bring anything, Millennial?”

“I can’t help it, what if I end up getting killed by aliens or something?” again, Lu Han defended himself, making Shihou shoot a glare.

“I-I’m sorry, again,” Lu Han buried half of his face between his knees, looking away in fears. He wasn’t sure what power this God could do so he chose not to defend himself anymore.

“I never said you can’t travel time, Lu Han,” Shihou continued after a few minutes of dead silence. “Everyone can travel time after getting accepted by me.”

A bright smile rose up on Lu Han’s face as if that was the only answer he hoped to hear.

“But it’s very hard,” Shihou successfully made the smile on the young guy’s face disappear. “The recent man who came to me to travel time ended up messing my timeline.”

“Eh, what did he do?”

“Do you remember the winning of Donald Trump in the election two years ago? Someone messed my timeline and got him win. If he never went back to the past, Hillary would have been the president.”

“Oh,” the answer completely shut Lu Han up. He didn’t really know much thing about the current president of The U.S.A but he knew enough the fact that he wasn’t really a good person. “Now I feel like I should just accept my fate, I don’t want to cause any troubles.”

Hearing Lu Han’s confession, Shihou chuckled a little. “Are you sure you wanted to go back to your house? I can take you there right now.”

Lu Han looked up at him hesitantly. “How many people that have gone to the past without messing up the timeline?”

“There are some and I can see the good influences they make after going back here.”

“If I go back to the time to stop my grandfather from signing the contract the Japanese people made, would any bad things happen with the company? Or maybe with the Japanese people?”

“I’m not allowed to answer that question, Lu Han, since the answer is about someone’s death.”

Lu Han gasped before letting out a long sigh. “So if I change your timeline, someone would die?”

“Not directly, but someone surely would die in the future.”

“Ah,” Lu Han ran his hand through his hair in frustration, slowly regretting the decision he made. “This is so hard, let me think about it ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter