Èr.

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Lu Han was five, his father wouldn’t stop telling him a story about the company his great grandfather built over 85 years ago. He would run to his dad every night, asking to tell a bedtime story—which he hoped it was Jack and the Beanstalk kind of story. His father would lie beside him, telling everything the son would love to know. Even until today, Lu Han still clearly remembered how the story was, where his great grandfather lived, and the names of characters his father told.

Now Lu Han wished he never knew about the story as it would end like this.

“Is Google possible?” Lu Han stared blankly at the white ceiling, turning his head to his laptop on the table.

“Well, you’ll never know if you don’t try,” he decided to get up, taking a seat on the chair then turning his laptop on.

Once the screen showed up, Lu Han opened the Chrome, hesitantly biting his bottom lip. Sweeping his thoughts away, he typed “How To Travel Time” on Google that made him chuckle. The results then showed sites related to traveling time.

“Let’s see,” Lu Han opened every sites as if they would give him any information. His index finger moved to another website and closed the previous one once he finished reading the content.

“Ah, come on,” he gave up after doing that for the past twenty minutes, stopping at page 29 of the Google result. “I don’t think people who travel time even use Google to go to the time portal,” he randomly opened another website that caused his laptop screen went red.

“What–” Lu Han stopped his track, furrowing his eyebrows when his laptop stopped working for a few seconds. It later then showed two small sentences written in black. It said: “Go to Lingshan Mountain. Don’t bring anything.”

Lu Han clicked the Enter button and the screen went blank as the laptop restarted itself.

“What the heck?” Lu Han cursed beneath his breath, tapping his chin as he was thinking hard. “Was it only a prank?” his mind now had this little fight in his head.

“Why am I so stupid? That’s surely only a prank,” chuckling, Lu Han got up and jumped on the bed to grab his phone. As he turned his phone on, the screen went red with there was a sentence in black: “This is not a prank, go to Lingshan Mountain tomorrow morning.”

“Holy !” Lu Han threw his phone on the floor, feeling his heart skipped a beat. After having a short heart attack, he picked the phone with a trembling hand. His thumb went to turn it on again, the screen now showed a Map that led to the location where it wanted. There was also a small warning on the corner: “Do not tell anyone.”

Lu Han swiped the Map to show where it could possibly be. It turned out somewhere in Lingshan Mountain, the highest mountain in Beijing. He chewed his bottom lip nervously, occasionally looking at his laptop. “Is my Email connected to both phone and laptop? How could this happen?” he started having many questions clouding in his head, still trying to think logically.

“Did something nonhuman try to contact me?”

Right at the moment, his door was opened, making Lu Han jump off the bed in fears. A young girl in pink dress down her knees showed up, running to him.

“Ge!”

“Oh my God, can you please knock the door before getting in?” Lu Han quickly acted like nothing happened, having his eyebrows knitted. “What do you want, Fei Hung?”

Getting scolded, his youngest sister pouted, fiddling her fingers.

“What do you want, Fei Hung?” Lu Han repeated in softer voice. He extended his arm to pat his youngest sister’s head.

“I- please keep me company, I’m studying alone in my room,” looking up with a pair of sparkling eyes, Lu Han’s sister successfully made the big brother nod his head with a sigh coming out of his mouth.

The two ended up in Fei Hung’s room with Lu Han getting himself busy with his phone. He was indecisive whether to tell his two buddies or to keep the crazy information he just got for himself. For something that sounded more than just a prank, this was new for him. After having a two solid minutes of thinking, he ended up opening the group chat he had with Zi Tao and Yi Xing.

Lu Han’s hands drenched in sweat after he finished typing a sentence: guys, I think traveling time is not something impossible. His thumb almost hit the Send button when a new message popped in the notification bar. It said: Lu Han, do not tell anyone.

“Holy !” Lu Han accidentally dropped his phone off, getting the screen cracked a little bit.

“Ge, what’s happening?” Fei Hung who was shocked stared at her brother in mild confusion, looking down at the phone.

Lu Han tried to control his breath normally, unintentionally ignoring his sister’s question, he was too shocked to say a thing. His vision suddenly went blur as his brain tried to recall what the heck just happened. Picking up his phone, Lu Han massaged his forehead with his fingers, turning the device on as it was automatically turned off when falling. This was beyond what he could think logically if he had to be honest. He started thinking if someone, who also might not be a human, hacked his phone or something to send him these messages to keep the information about traveling time for himself only.

“Or am I now talking to God through phone?” Lu Han buried his face in his palms while having these crazy thoughts in his head. “No, God must have something cooler than just a phone.”

“Lu Han Ge,” the young girl broke the silence after ten minutes.

“Hmm?” Lu Han only hummed in response.

“I had a bad dream last night.”

“It’s fine, Mei Mei, that was only a dream,” Lu Han lied on the bed, staring at his sister’s back.

“But it was about you,” Fei Hung turned her body around, looking rather sad.

Lu Han had his eyebrows knitted, “what was that dream about?” less than twenty minutes ago he almost had another heart attack and knowing the fact that his sister had a bad dream about him got him more anticipating. He wasn’t ready to know anything, really.

“I dreamed that you were never born,” Fei Hung answered in a very low voice, biting her bottom lip in sadness. She played the pen in her fingers in somewhat guilty. “We never had a big brother.”

“Ah,” for no specific reasons, Lu Han lost for words upon hearing it. He once wished he was never born but now knowing how his sister would be if he was never there hit him. At least now he felt accepted as a big brother despite him not very close to both of his sisters.

“But I remembered y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter