Chapter 1

Our Second Chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

It’s been 2 years since I’ve set foot in my country. The country where I had dreamt to become a singer, where I had the best memories, where I met the precious people in my life. The only thing I know is that this time, I no longer have the chance I’ve had back then, to fulfill everything I’ve aspired to be with my friends beside me.

I lost everything when I left. I have never heard of from my best friend Jungkook, and I lost every opportunity to debut with my friend Seulgi eonnie. But, it was all right. I needed to stay positive, that was the only thing that kept me going.

During those two years, the only friend I’ve kept in contact with was Seulgi eonni. I’ve heard of her successful debut. They are now a popular group called Red Velvet, together with Wendy and Irene and Yeri, some of the trainees I’m with before I left. I constantly asked her if she has any news of Jungkook, but the only thing I got is that Jungkook was doing well as a trainee and that they’re debuting soon.

Now, I’m returning to Korea to start working at a construction firm, I studied abroad for awhile and have finished enough studies to be able to earn an enough salary to support my younger sister for college. Only four more years, and I will be able to earn for myself already. I just need to keep moving forward. I constantly say that to myself.

4 years ago.......

 “My 19th Birthday”

It isn’t even winter yet, but all I can see around me is a never-ending field of snow. It was when I heard a faint voice somewhere humming a melody that I’m quite familiar to. As I followed the voice, it got louder as if the vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter