Warring

Clash Rivals

Kim Hyolyn's POV

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Soyou addressed each of them when they just suddenly started reaching out for our stuffs.

They ignored us and started filling up the room with their stuffs and woah they had a great player though, wait what? I shook my head. We stared at them incredulously as they started moving our stuff aside or moreover shoving it off outside.

"Yah, don't you dare touch my bag" Dasom warned BamBam as he was about to reach for her bag. But the boy is grinning devilishly like something menacing thought popped out into his mind. Strangely, I felt that something bad is going to happen.

All of them turned they're head to the pair and each one stopped on they're tracks awaiting for the next scene as if something will goes interesting.

Dasom angrily approaches him but the kid shows a playful smile and my eyes widen when he actually did it.

"This?" he raised it in front of Dasom but to his unlucky he brought it up wrongly causing Dasommie's stuff to scatter across the floor. Dasom glared at him furiously and we all completely left what are we doing. Them, of course they found it entertaining but---us, we are worried about Dasom's anger

We all blinked in surprise when we heard a sound of breaking. I look at the ground to see the the most precious thing for Dasom broken into pieces.

"Nooo! Not my music box" Dasom cried out as she kneeled down to pick up the pieces of glasses from her music box.

"Look what you've done, brat!" Soyou nudged to Bambam whose now froze to his place because I can see the fear on him on what might Dasom do to him.

"Yah, don't call him brat." Jinyoung corrected her. Soyou sent a glare at him.

"Ssagji umnun saekkiya!" We all return our gaze to Dasom and I frowned when I saw few tears on her face but she immediately wiped it out as she look up glaring at Bambam with full of anger. He stepped back in fear as Dasom move forward and everyone held each breath for a moment
(Ssagji umnun saekkiya=I'll teach you some manners)

"W-why are you so–" BamBam stuttered to explain but Dasom cut him off.

"Nu jugyu buril kkuya!" Dasom growled and grab his neck, she seized it strongly but BamBam finally manage to pulled away himself and gasp for air. And she started to throw punches at BamBam instead, as he unsuccessfully tried to dodge Dasom's strikes.
(Nu jugyu buril kkuya! =I will kill you!)

"Yah, apa!stop! that hurts" he continued to shield himself. He turned his head sideways desperately to seek someone for help and Mark happen to be the nearest one next to him "Dowajuseyo!" he pleaded at Mark.
(dowajuseyo=help me!)

Mark rolled his eyes. He walked up to Dasom to stopped them but before he could lay a finger on Dasom, Bora stopped him. His eyebrows furrowed at Bora's sudden action.

"Don't you dare."Bora warned him and Mark angrily pull off his arm from Bora but manage to show of a smirk at last

"Matjjang ttu?"Bambam asked Dasom "Geureom. Hanbun hae bogaju!" and he position himself into fighting pose that only made Dasom more pissed and they started to clash again.
(Matjjang ttu? =You want to fight?) (geureom=sure) (Hanbun hae bogaju! =let's fight)

"And why can't I?" Mark said sounding slightly amuse and slightly irritated ."You know you can't stop me" he said cockily.

"You jerk!" Bora scoffed and was about to attack him but I caught Jackson secretly nudged his elbow to Jinyoung indicating him to take an action to back up Mark I guess, because I saw him purposely knock Bora off sideward that causes Bora off to her balance but thankfully Soyou was there to catch her before I could reach.

"Komahwo Soyou-ah" Bora said as she steadied herself. Then Bora glared to Mark when she heard him laughing.

Soyou turned her head to Jinyoung and Jackson.

"Why don't I gave it a try mister." Bora provoked Mark and he just shrugged and you know for sure what happens next.

I close my eyes and sigh deeply. This is going to be a rumble, just by watching them and realizing the state of us now.

My attention was suddenly caught when I saw from the corner of my eyes Jaebum whispering something on Yugyeom and the latter made his way towards the door. I can smell something wrong so I decided to follow Yugyeom but before I could do that someone grab my arm and I turned to see the the piercing look of JB.

"Nu udi ga?" he look at me boringly, I blinked at him, seriously I hated his coldness for no reason.
(nu udi ga?=where are you going?)

"Aish let go." I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let go. Ugh, I must follow Yugyeom, sure he wouldn't just leave his fellows for nothing.

"No" he taunted smirking at me. Gosh, this guy is really up of his authority.

"I said let go." I left with no choice so I flipped back his arm and he yelp out a groan in pain

Kang Soyou's POV

I glared at the both men standing in front of me. Amusement spread across their face

"You guys surely know how to play dirty tricks" I shut my eyes for a second to remain myself calm.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked innocently while grinning. Argh I couldn't contain myself anymore.

"Admit it, you did that on purpose!" I pointed out, Jinyoung. I'm not just gonna let them off the hook on what they did to Bora.

"What if we did so, happy now? " Jinyoung  said. And Jackson chuckled beside him.

"Mwo?" I gaped at him, oh my gosh I didn't know why they aren't taking us seriously.

"Do you seriously expect us to apologize that what's you want right?" he smirked. I was about to speak but cutted off when we heard a loud cried. The three of us turned our heads to JB whose already lied on the floor and curled into a ball with Youngjae beside him. 

"F**k" he cursed clutching his arm and I'm not surprised to see him in that state when I realized Hyolyn was standing in front of him.

"Uh that probably hurts" I winced when he curse once again when he tried to move his twisted arm. JB glared at me in return. Poor him

"Just leave when we're still being nice" Youngjae scoff and runs a hand through his hair.

"Excuse me?" I couldn't help but to rose an eyebrow at him.

"Okay then, I don't think we still make sense at you girls" Youngjae shrugged. Look what's this man talking about

"Surely you don't!" Bora fired back. And they all scowled because they don't mean it literally.

"Right, Whatever" Mark said more likely to Bora. In an instant they resumed on launching out our stuffs. And what's pisses us more is that they were just throwing it out carelessly.

Bora, Hyolyn, Dasom and I clenched our fist and we nod to each other signaling what to do.

We lunged for their stuff and started picking it up. They immediately snapped back they're heads to us, a scowl appeared on their faces. 

"Fair enough. You want us out, we want you out, then it's better if nobody would use this room instead." Hyolyn explained calmly at them.