Clash

Clash Rivals

*GOT7SISTAR FF*

Yoon Bora's POV

The shrill ringing of my alarm clock pierce into my ear. I groaned when I check the time saying it's only seven o' clock in the morning and reluctantly got up from my bed. 

Our classes starts at nine but because of some reasons I had to wake up this early. I shook my head and smiled at that thought. I'm now sure that we'll finally going to take that room this time around

I dragged myself towards the bathroom and get dressed into a simple pull over and skinny jeans. 

I stared at the three girls in front of me whose still dead asleep on their bed. I sigh to myself and walked over they're bunks and shake them vigorously. But they just kicked me off to my surprise. Arh really, 

I gritted my teeth. "Yah! Haven't we already talked about this, we need to get their first so better move your lazy asses now." then realization struck them as soon as they open they're eyes widely. Told ya we're all in this plan. 

"What time is it?" Hyolyn look around dazedly. 

"Unnie, did we miss the chance again" Dasom pouted with her still half closed eyes. She's cute, Dasom is a year younger on us but we're all in the same year, grade twelve particularly so she sometimes prefer to call us unnie

"Aniyo, I'm confident that we'll get there first" I rub my palm along with my evil laugh. 

"Jeongmal! If that so,we better move now!" Soyou throw up her arm in air and she hop off from bed and went first to the bathroom. 

I giggled as I watch the three of them immediately prepare themselves for school without any hesitant. 

"Unnie, can you please put my uniform on my bag." Dasom requested ducking her head slightly on the bathroom door. 

"I already did. Everything that we'll be needing for practice are all settled and packed so no need to worry. "I assured them. 

"That's what I like about you, You're really persevere." Soyou raise her thumb at me without looking up because she was struggling to hook up her necklace. 

"Here let me give you a hand."I quickly stuffed our towels inside the bag and walked to her. "By the way where's Hyolyn?" still clutching Soyou's necklace, I spun my head around. 

"I'm here!" she shouted and I saw her as always, in the front of our table mirror busy doing her hair and make up.

I slowly shook my head." Just get it done faster before we leave" I said pulling out the speakers from the corner edge. 

"Ne. I'm almost done with my hair." She raise her arm sideward and pressed down the blower against the few strands of her hair. 

One thing about Hyorin is we never leave not until her hair and make up is fixed. Her daily girly routines and also being the hardest one to be woken up is basically the reason why were always late compared to them

"Are all done now?" Hyolyn announces whose already at the doorstep. I smiled because she undoubtedly posses a leader figure . "Ppali, Ppali..." 

"Aye, aye!" the three of us saluted at her, she smiled rolling her eyes. We slung our backpack and I carried our small speakers with my hand in front so as Hyolyn with the cd player and Soyou and Dasom got the other stuffs for the practice. 

I snatched the dorm keys with my free hand as we all went outside and finally close the door behind me. 

We trudged across the still quite hallway and headed to the south wing where the main building is located. Yup, dorms are also builded inside the campus just a few meters away from the school, and all students are required to stay in. 

We came to the entrance of school and the building towered us. Starship Academy, a prestigious and well known school for having intellectual students that goes here. I frowned bitterly at that thought. 

We entered and I must admit that the modern architectural design of this school never failed to amaze me. No doubt that the tuition are grossly excessive. 

We walked through the empty hallways. And silence eats us. I turned to them and we gave each other a meaningful look and we all grinned. 

"Hana, dul, set!!!!" we counted loudly and raced along the hallway. 

We saw Secretary Park across the hall up ahead we look into each other, but we just shrugged and laugh knowing instantly that none of us would want the consequence of losing. 

"Yah! Geumanhae!" Sec. Park jumped in surprise and papers in his hands scatter through the air as we ran passed to him. "Aish why do I always have to deal with four of you everyday! I'll see..... " He keep on blabbering something but we're already enough far to not hear it anymore. (geumanhae!=stop!) 

"Oops, Jaesonghamnida secretary Park" We apologize and he bent down to collect the his papers. 

Our hands are on our knees as we catch our breath hardly. We chuckled to see Hyolyn walking up to us. She's definitely the slowest among us. 

"You lose, hmm what punishment should we gave to unnie?" Dasom put his index on her chin while thinking 

"Alga isseo just tell what kind later okay." Hyolyn wave her hand at us, panting. She walk straight to the door of our school's practice room and as soon as she open it and found no one was there we all jumped in joy. (alga isseo= I know that)

"We did it, we get here first!" We gave each other a high five and started to set everything in place. 

Dasom connected her phone through the speaker as we get into our position. 

As soon as our chereo music 'Shake It' play we dance enthusiastically watching our reflection through the large mirror place in front of us. 

Not until.... BLAGGG!!! 

We jolted back in surprise as the door threw open revealing seven tall guys standing. We all automatically let out a groan, we really hate their presence, swear.