Archenemies

Clash Rivals

"Waeyo?" Hyolyn asked raising an eyebrow at them. They just stared at us with amuse look in their faces.

"We need to practice now" their leader JB cuts in with his uninterested look and I started to feel the tension around the room.

"Uh-jjuh-ra-go?"I responded flatly,staring at them   (Uh-jjuh-ra-go?=so what?)

"Geu-rae-so? We need to practice now so practically we need this room right now." Jackson explained it to me sounding like he was talking to a five year old child. (Geu-rae-so?=so?)

I shot him an irritated look but he just smirked.

"Can't you see we got here first" I mimicked him to state the obvious and he glared at me. I look at the other guys whose now seemingly enjoying the scene argh these guys where just those ones who only wanted to find something that could entertain them.

"Do we really have to elaborate it more clearly to you girls?" We all turn our heads to Jinyoung, confidence look written all over his face "I understand students with a low IQ like you girls didn't pick up things around easily. But come on this was just a simply common sense wasn't it?" our jaw literally dropped open to what he'd just said. This all men in front of us never really failed to humiliate and annoy us.

"What are you trying to say, that were that level of stupid?" I said in outrage. Seriously are they that full of themselves

"You got it right. Even common sense doesn't surpassed it" Mark finally speaks up that made the rest chuckled. But if you'll ask us we prefer if this guy would remain shutting his mouth instead like what he is known of being the quite type because one of his he's specialties is 'Insulting' more remarkable than the others

"Just because you guys always rank on the top doesn't mean you could easily stepped on us and say such things like those." Dasom said with a full tone of voice. Yugyeom stepped forward to Dasom

"Aw, too much for little dramas from our little Dasommie," Yugyeom said that made Dasom more furious but Soyou calmed her

She let out a sigh and look at the them straightly "And since we had this so called attitude and manners that surely doesn't exist on your vocabularies we'll just let go of this." She said putting emphasis on the word attitude and manners because they obviously don't have that. "So be gentleman atleast this once and kindly leave." she continued. All seven men's eyes widened, shock passing across their faces. But before they can react Hyolyn suddenly burst out of laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous. Gentlemen? Do they even know that word" Hyolyn say between her laugh and we couldn't help but to laugh along. She really had a point.

JB scowled at Hyolyn, fury filling his eyes but Mark quickly put his arm to JB's shoulder. Hyolyn glared back trying not to show any trace of nervousness because we all know for sure that JB has a short temper.

For the passed few minutes we just stood our ground and glared to each other with so much hatred we could gather.

These seven guys called themselves as Got7
They were the top rankers of Starship Academy when it comes to academics so they were quite popular to girls considering that they are also incredibly good-looking ones but come on it's a shame really, that such those pretty faces and smart beings that others truly admire was just wasted to such an ugly personality. These seven guys excel in almost every way but of course except on sports because that is where the four of us is best at.

I hardly clenched my fist. I knew why they were treating us like this well aside for being intelligent and we're obviously not, they were also wealthy spoiled brats who all have this so called you know, 'connections' even here in school that's why they're were that confident to claim everything. And unfortunately we---no actually only me, Hyolyn and Dasom don't have a rich and affluent parents just like the others who goes here. We just barely get in here because of a sport scholarship.

Well don't get confuse what the hell we are doing here despite of our failing grades when I said this is a kind of school that mainly focuses on the academics. They couldn't care less to our grades because basically this still a school that need a balance on both academics and physical just like what a normal private school is.

Get it? probably just something to show off when it comes to sports field. It just happens that this school had the best intelligent students which exactly it was known of. All in all this was still an exclusive school for elites and heirs that what's matter most. 

"Jeez, this is sick" Youngjae finally speak and they shared a look "Can't we just get rid of them now" they all grinned leaving us puzzled.