Scentist : Chabean

Scentist: a Vixx trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life can sometimes be very funny. There were still few days, the students jostled themselves to be next to him. Some wanted to become his friend, and others wanted to go out with him. It was not a life that displeased him. He liked to attract attention and know that people were not insensitive to his charm. Why this need? Some might say it was because he had never had loving parents, but the truth was that this lifestyle filled his lack of love. Knowing that people appreciated his presence was an important thing for him. So, through the years, he had taken care of his appearance. He had forged that image that everyone adored and loved. Yet the situation had degenerated. His presence caused far too much conflict: fights of girls who wanted to become his girlfriend, fights of men who wanted to become his friend, and even fighting men to become his boyfriend. There was all kind of desire, and it was starting to make school life in his school difficult to bear. So the high school principal had summoned him and he had received a firm order to change high school. He was transferred to a new high school. A place he did not know. A place where he will have to start from scratch. A place where no one knew him and where people were not under his spell. He had accepted. This new life could allow him to make new admirers. He could play his charm and avoid repeating the same mistakes. Yet nothing, absolutely nothing, had happened as planned. Here, in this new high school, he was no longer the star that everyone adulated. He was nothing. All the attention of high school students was focused on a student. A young man with a thin face and a charming smile. This man had the easy smile and dimples that enhanced the brilliance of that smile. Hakyeon hated him right away. This man was his rival. He was the obstacle to his future happiness. Hakyeon had to dominate him.

 

 

« Breathe in deeply. I breathe you, I breathe you, you. I lock you up, I lock you up all over my body. I lock you up so you can not disappear ». Hakyeon woke up in sweat. Still, he had made the same dream again. The one where this man slips his hands on his bare skin and whispers words in his ear. Had he gone mad? Where his obsession for this man had become uncontrollable? He was scared and he could not understand it anymore. His life had changed since he had come closer to Lee Hongbin, the high school star, his rival. He had followed him for days to discover his secret. But Hakyeon did not find anything. Hongbin liked to dress classily and cleanly. Pants and a white shirt well ironed, with folds in the right place. A jacket of the same hue that he decorated with a different flower every day. Hakyeon had never seen such beautiful flowers and they had very bright colors. He had never seen him take the flower out of his front pocket. Students had told him that Hongbin did not like people touching his flowers. So most of the people around the high school star were just talking to him and laughing with him. No one dared to put his hand on the flower or even to speak of his presence. So Hakyeon decided it was the best way to declare war. He had waited for the end of classes, then, as usual, he had followed his enemy. Hongbin used to join his friend Hyuk after classes and together they could stay for hours in a room they had been loaned. That night, Hakyeon made his decision. He did not want to wait for hours for Hongbin to come out of the room, so he had stopped him before he arrived.

 

 

Hongbin eyed him. His attitude was clear. He did not know this man in front of him. Should he still expect a declaration of love. He did not have time to listen to a confession, nor to reject it. He knew that man had been following him for days. He had even inquired about him. He had been told that he was a newly transferred student and his name was Hakyeon. Hongbin looked at the man from head to toes, he was indeed very handsome. But no more beautiful than him, he told himself. The man stopped very close to him. Far too close "What do you want ?» Hongbin asked. The ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter