Scentist

Scentist: a Vixx trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my fireflies. Congratulations on the new VIXX comeback. it's time to support them, so do not forget to vote, watch their videos and buy the album for those who can. Like any starlight, I am also amazed by this comeback which is absolutely beautiful. As an author, she inspires me a lot too. Here is Scentist in @kidisn's point of view. Have a good read and tell me what you think. Kisses my fireflies.

 

Chapter 1: Scentist: Chabean


It is not easy to change schools in the middle of the school year. It's even harder to make new friends and get used to a new way of doing things. Hakyeon learns it at his expense. He who was the most popular student in his old school, sees himself become invisible in front of the star of his new school. This Lee Hongbin, this man who had the easy smile and the dimples on the cheeks, attracted all eyes. This man was the obstacle to his future popularity. He had to find a way to take this man's place. Yet since his first encounter with Hongbin, Hakyeon could not get that feeling out of his body. The smell that enveloped him and took possession of his body.

 

Chapter 2: Wontaek


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter