Scentist : Wontaek

Scentist: a Vixx trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life. Every day, people run, jostle, hurry to hope to accomplish their goals. Some wanted glory, others power, others money, and for a minority of people, the mere fact of being able to breathe every day was a feat in itself. Some could characterize the life of an absolutely fabulous thing that allowed meetings and exchanges, moments of pleasure and joy, moments of thrills as well as moments of solitude. Everyone had their definition of life. Everyone had his goal in life. Some wanted to live their lives thoroughly and others wanted to finish. He wanted to finish it. It had become too hard for him. Extremely hard. Every day, he had to face people, face his fear and try to look identical to others. But he was different. Why was he born like this? He did not know. Nobody in his entourage knew the reason. He was abnormal. He was a monster. So like a monster, he had learned to hide it. Who was he ? He was Leo. And no one in his high school knew his secret.

 

 

To hide. Go unnoticed. To be invisible to people, Leo knew a lot about it. Since his childhood, he had fled the crowd. He had to flee. He was born with a gift that allowed him to smell all kinds of smells. The most subtle smells, with the strongest odors. Real odors with non-real odors that could materialize in front of him. He was also able to smell an odor that was miles away from him. Some might have appreciated this gift. But Leo hated that. He hated all those smells that made him feel sick. He often avoided going out of his house because he could not bear all this mixture of smell: the smell of the man who cheated on his wife, the smell of the liar, the smell of cigarettes, the smell of food, the smell of perspiration, etc. There was so much smell, all uncomfortable for him. He wanted to vomit every time a person came too close to him. So he was fleeing the world. He had spent most of his childhood locked up at home. His parents had paid him a teacher who came to his house every night to give him lessons. He was not an idiot child. Fortunately, because he had learned quickly and was now in high school among other students. Feeling their smells in class and their sweating during sports was difficult. Pretending his fragile condition, his parents had managed to make his school accept the fact that he had to wear clothes with long sleeves and hoods. He was also free of sports classes. He took the opportunity to isolate himself in the garden of the school and breathe the smell of flowers. He had no friends. His classmates considered him a ghost because Leo did not communicate with anyone. This situation was about to change.

 

 

The door opened and someone entered the small room. Leo wanted to scream. Who was this man ? But he put a finger in front of his mouth to ask him not to make noise. Then Leo saw him put his head on the door to listen to what was going on outside. Leo heard footsteps. People were running behind the door. Why did this man hide from them? Why had he invaded his space, his secret hiding place? Leo liked to hide in this small room to avoid mixing with others. Here he could be free. Here, he could not smell all those odors that displeased him so much. He thought he could be safe in this place, but his personal space had just been invaded. He looked at the man. The first thing he noticed was the color of his hair. Was he allowed to keep hair that color in this school? The teachers had to punish him often. The man looked like a rebel. He also had a heart-shaped earring perched on one of his earlobes. What? Who was this man ? Leo wondered. He must not be a good person, he thought. Just then, the man turned his face to him and gave him a smile. Leo felt his heart stop beating. What? .... What? What .... What had happened? The man turned his head again to listen through the door. His hair followed the movement of his head and a few strands came to caress his face. Leo was shocked. This smell he had never felt it. It was sweet, sensual and fruity. It was an odor Leo loved. A smell that made him happy. Without thinking, Leo leaned over the man and buried his face in his hair.

 

 

« I've been looking for the very first scent. Eh it's binding, paralyzing. It's a stimulation like you ». Leo could not believe it. Since his childhood, it was the first time he felt this pleasure. This smell electrified him from head to toe. He wanted to breathe it again and again. He needed to feel it. He moved his head buried in the hair of the man to better feel this perfume. It was magical, intoxicating and comforting for him. He would have liked to breathe this perfume for the rest of his life. It was when he felt the hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter