Your Wedding (His Story)

Happen Ending
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I really hope you will be happy.”

New A/N: I have read some comments getting confused about some things... so I took the time to change the font color of the timeframe AND hints. I honestly want everyone to have a bit of a hard time figuring out how this ended... but I'm too nice. Don't guys think? Hehehe! ALSO! NO SPOILING in the comments please.

New A/N #2: Regardless if you are a YulSic or a GTae shipper, if you guys haven't read chapter 1 please do read it because it is connected with this chapter and are of the same setting to lessen/avoid confusion. Thanks! :)

Present Time - January 2020

"Yah!" Yuri shouted and slapped my right arm laughing a bit at what she did. "I'm done telling my story, it's your turn now... What happened between you and Taeyeon-ie?"

The laughter was cut short and the little happiness that we had died down.

"I think this is me reaping what I sow" I said.

Flashback

October 2017

"This isn't it oppa."

I heard her mumble before she looked me in the eye, her tears flowing down her beautiful face. I couldn't stand seeing her like this but instead of comforting and wiping her tears, I looked away.

"Breaking up isn't the solution. We can still stay together while you're serving the military." she pleaded, almost choking.

"I think," I paused and reached for her hand, hoping I could convince her this time "this is the best thing to do, I don't want to hold you back while I'm away. I'm giving you the freedom to enjoy life."

She shook her head in protest, holding my hand tighter.

"What if... what if I fall in love with someone else?" she asked.

"If we're really destined to be together, no matter how far and how long it'll take, we'll find our way back to each other."

---

February 2019

Two years went achingly slow for me.

Inevitably, I got into trouble while doing my service because of the amount of fan letters that was sent, I was very grateful to my fans but it was burdensome.

I wanted to send her letters or even flowers but I didn't have the face to ask for favors from my comrades because I wouldn't want it to be seen as getting special favors.

Also, I can't do that because it would mean exposing my relations with her. People knowing about us will be burdensome for her, she would get hated and cursed at.

There was not a day I wished that I'd finish my duty fast.

All I can do is pray that I can back home, back to where she is.

---

November 2019

I just got home from the camp, I stretched my tired body as I suddenly wondered 'How have you been Taeyeon-ah?' and just like a trigger, my phone started to ring.

*RING*

I got excited seeing your name on my screen, I can finally hear your voice after so long.

I tapped the green button then I cleared my throat and said "Hello?" half smiling at the thought of talking to you again.

"Uhm, hello? Jiyong oppa?"

"Hi Taeyeon-ah! It's- it's been so long..." I stuttered.

"Yeah it has. I heard you just got back from the camp."

"Yeah. So... uhm, how have you been?"

...

"Oppa I called because I thought I should tell you..."

I hummed, signaling her to continue.

"I'm getting married oppa."

...

"Jiyong oppa?"

I was taken back to reality when I heard you call my name "Ah yeah... Sorry, I spaced out a bit." and with a trembling voice I tried to act cool and said "I- Congrats! I'm so happy for you."

I don’t know why my heart ached so much.

'This is what you get for being a fool Jiyong.'

---

November 2019

It was on the same day that I received the invitation in a purple envelope.

You are invited to the

Wedding

joining the lives of

Miss Kim Taeyeon

&

Mr. Park Jaebeom

I traced her name on the paper, tears clouding my vision and wetting the paper.

---

I accepted her invitation over the phone, should I still go?

"Will I really be able to see you?" I asked myself.

---

Present Time - January 2020 (A few hours ago)

The door opened and you entered, in that pretty wedding dress, I couldn't help but inhale deeply.

I was standing somewhere you can't see but to me it felt like I'm the one standing at the altar.

"You’re so beautiful Taeyeon-ah." I mumbled, I felt myself shaking and my heart beating fast.

Instead of red rose, you were holding a purple lavender wedding bouquet.

'This is a scene that we dreamed of together.' I thought bitterly.

It felt like

Please log in to read the full chapter