Spoiler (Her Story)

Happen Ending
Please log in to read the full chapter

“All the promises we made in the beginning, did we forget because we’re busy?
Or are we already too busy forgetting?"

Present Time - January 2020

"This is unexpected but it's a fancy meeting you here... Jiyong-oppa." I greeted the man with a shot of whisky, head slumped on the bar.

"Oh! Another Kwon! Kwon Yuri in da house yo!" the already drunk man with puffy bloodshot eyes greeted me back. I was about to signal the bartender to give me a drink when Jiyong oppa beat me to it.

"Hyung, put her drinks on my tab" he said.

"I'll have vodka" I smiled and told the bartender and thanked my almost brother in-law sitting beside me then continued "You're not flirting with me are you?"

"Ew no. You're a dongsaeng. I only love Kim Taeyeon." he said sincerely, tears once again flowing down his eyes.

He wiped his tears and sniffed before asking "Tell me your story Yuri." 

"What story?"

"You know what story, I know I'm not the only one broken hearted here... Tell me yours and Jessica's story." he choked and said "why Jessica is with another Kwon? The not good looking Kwon. Don't tell him that." he pointed at me with a playful glare, "As far as I know you two have gone waaaay back compared to me and Taeyeon." he continued animatedly.

"Shouldn't you be the one to do that coz you came here first?" I asked.

"You're no fun!" he said as I got a drunken slap on my right shoulder.

I downed my drink, one shot, "Because it failed for a reason..." I started.

---

Flashback

April 2015

Just when I stepped in our living room "Yah! Kwon Yuri! What is this?!" jealousy evident in your voice.

"Hello to you Ms. Jung!" I teased.

With her arms akimbo she said "Kwon Yuri! Explain." and I teased once again, "Give me a kiss first..."

"No." once I heard her answer, I reached for her and she started running. We ended up playing and laughing in the living room.

Once we got tired, we laid down the carpet looking at each other. I fixed her bangs and gave a kiss on the tip of her nose then I started "That was the cover up news I told you last time... I was informed the last minute that I'd be the one on that news. Apprently, the management cannot deal with millions of loss and in order to gain with all the lawsuit and whatnots they used SNSD as the cover up. With that dating news as a cover up, they were able to secure a partnership with a sports marketing company. I swear I'm not cheating on you. I returned the gifts he gave me after that little... photoshoot dispatch and SM has setup."

"Please trust me Sica baby, you're the only one for me." 

She gently smiled, held my cheeks and kissed me then she said "I trust you and you're the only one for me too."

I held her hand hand on my cheeks and traced the ring on her finger. "It fits you well."

"Of course, my Kwon seobang bought it for me..." she said and continued "I can't wait to marry you and become Mrs. Kwon."

---

For some reason life got busier than before. I was casted for a few variety shows while she was busy with her business and a few movies.

"How was your filming? Don't forget to eat and take your vitamins." I typed but erased it thinking that I'll bother you while at work.

It wasn't long after I erasing those words that I typed another and actually sent it.

"I miss you, I can't wait to see you. Let's have our date night once you get back! Take care of yourself and I love you so much!"  

But I didn't get a reply.

---

2016

One... two... three...

I counted while waiting for the person in the other line to pick up my call-

"Hello?"

'Finally!' I mentally thought then I greeted her "Hi Sica-baby! Sorry if I woke you up, I called because I wanna tell you that I'll be having lunch with a friend of mine. You remember Juran?" 

"Yeah." she answered plainly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, now worried and you answered "Nothing, I'm just tired."

"I see, you

Please log in to read the full chapter