The Jeon game

What Secrets Do

As Chaeyoung walked alone to class she heard the movements of others going to class and she was doing the same until she was dragged in some other direction.

"What do you want, Jeon?" She seethed as her eyes found the person who took her. "Nothing much, just catching up. But this was a request from my dear brother, 'Stay. Away. From. Tzuyu.' He said he has a plan and if you interfere, you'll ruin his game." She said her voice jokey but filled to the brim with hatred. Chaeyoung was glad they were on the same page but was too caught up in the fact that she is being told to avoid her all time best friend. She herself couldn't believe what she was hearing but she had no choice. "Jeon, just because I'll agree it doesn't change anything." Chaeyong forced out sternly, too caught up in her thoughts that she missed the glimmer of sadness run across Somi's eyes as it killed the tiny bit of hope that filled them. 

With that, Chaeyoung  her heels and swiftly walked away. One person on her mind. Mina, she needs Mina. Yet as she searched around, since she knew Mina had no class now. She needed someone, she needed something but she didn't know what. But Mina being there, most likely will help. Chaeyoung was still unsure of how much Mina's comfort can accomplish today seemingly the final test. Yet as she got closer to the courtyard, she saw Mina, but she was with someone. Momo and as much as Chaeyoung needed to vent and as much as she needed Mina. She was unable to go and interupt whatever was happening between them. It wasn't that she was jealous but was just to full of emotions with no exit. Left her more sensitive than before. 

As her feet carried her away from the two, her mind filled her in on the terms of what she had 'agreed' to, there was no complete way that she could stick to it. Since in all honesty Chaeyoung felt like she could never live without Tzuyu and her heart ached at the sole thought of them being ripped away from eachother. A deep sigh escaped her lips, as a famiiliar voice caught her attention.

"Why so glum chum?"