Crushed

What Secrets Do

Chaeyoung felt defeated as she walked through the gates of school. 'It was a meant to be done today.' She sadly thought as she cautiously wandered inside. Her entire body was telling her to hunt for Mina and avoid any other human, especially a certain someone. Mina was seemingly the best option until all hopes of avoiding her were thrown out of the window. "Hey! Chaeng! Wait up!" Chaeyoungs heart stopped and dropped to her stomach as she stopped and turned around, presenting her best fake smile. "Hey Tzu." She merely said, but Tzuyu seemed to be too excited to notice (or care). "Oh My God, Chae, you wouldn't believe how y summer was." She said in a dazed tone and Chaeyoung could only remember being told that her life-long best friend, also her huge crush, got into a relationship. 

Now Chaeyoung would and should be over the moon because Tzuyu is happy. The happiest Chaeyoung has seen her in a while. Yet she still couldn't find it in her, mainly because of the specific person she has started to date. Jeon Jungkook. The reasons that chaeyoung despised his existence were long but she didn't care. Now she felt as though she was at a cross roads because she had a little bit of 'behind the scenes' information on Jungkook. His sister Somi, was her best friend and first girlfriend but it seems to be in that generation because she and he are notorious for cheating. Yes, Chaeyoung found out the hard way but things happen. As Chaeyoung went to possibly voice her thughts, Tzuyu's attention is snatched by a certain guy. "Hey babe" He smugly said as he wrapped his arm around her, Chaeyoung's heart broke slowly when she saw the look on Tzuyu's face and in her eyes. 'That is something I could never give her.' SHe turned to quickly after Jungkook gave her a glare, 'something seems off.' She thought as she walked away.