Michaeng?

What Secrets Do

"Chaeng, I don' think they feel the same way." Mina concluded as Chaeyoung and her sat facing eachother. "What is the worst that could happen?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina just stared at her as if she just grew two heads. "A lot Chaeyoung. A lot." Yet Mina wasn't prepared for the other girls answer. "I'm planning to confess soon." Is all she said. The only thought Mina could think was Chaeyoung has a crush. How come she or any of their other friends hadn't heard about it before. "Who to?" She curiously asked but got given a hard comprimise. "If we both say it on the count of three, then both questions will be answered?" She slightly questioned. "Ok." Mina found herself saying before she had even though it out. "Ok then." The younger one replied but now wiith a hint of nervousness, since she'd expected her to say no. 

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

They both inhaled deeply as the reality of the situation finally sunk in for both of them.

"Momo" and "Tzuyu" Were the only names and words said afterwards. "Both looking at eachother in pure shock. "You're into girls?" They both asked eachother at the same time, making them awkwardly laugh. "Yeah I dated a girl for one year and a few months, recently." Chaeyoung casually said and it left Mina wondering the same thing again, How come she is only just hearing of this?

"What a way to begin the summer holiday." Mina said, earning a laugh from Chaeyoung. "I know, right?" 

And with that, a newly close friendship was created.