t w o

b o y f r i e n d | Park Jihoon

Y/N POV

I was running swiftly while holding Jihoon's hand out of the crowd. Gosh. Everything is insane. Everyone is just so obsessed with my boyfriend but heh sorry bih, he's mine now╮(╯▽╰)╭

Okay, it was all started when we both walked out of the cart confidently without any hesitation... until we realized, everyone was looking at us. Correction, more like, everyone was glaring at us. Woop another correction, everyone was glaring at me.

Jihoon's hold tighten around my hand as if he needed a strength- yeah ever since we both are just friends, he likes to hold my hand firmly everytime he's scared or feeling down because... he said I am like his medicine he would consume when he suddenly not him.

We stood(more like froze actually) right a step out from the Ferris Wheel's entering gate, totally helpless and clueless. Until Suddenly-

"IT'S PARK JI HOON!" A girl screamed from nowhere.

Me and Jihoon immediately looked at each other when I realised Jihoon forgot to pulled up his face mask before going out.

Blame that kiss aishhhhh.

"Jihoon, your mask!" I was half screaming and whispering while Jihoon's eyes turned as big as saucers. His face was all red and his eyes signed that he was scared. 

Sympathy by the way he looks, I hold his hand tightly and swiftly made our way to the exit gate of the amusement park.

This probably would make it into my life's history too.

As we both ran, we took a glance behind, seeing a crowd of girls(or I would call them zombies) chasing after us with a nonstop "Oppa!". 

 

At first, an awkward giggles left our mouth, then it changed to a soft laugh and now we were a laughing messes, laughing hysterically as we both ran to a safer place; YMC building. Thank God it was nearer than i thought and Jihoon remembered every turns and roads clearly.

This time, Jihoon was the one pulled me into the building. After a short greetings to all the staff that passed by and looked at us weirdly, we both made it into a pitch black room smelled like... sweats..? before Jihoon switched on the light and all I could see was a giant mirror in front of me.

I saw Jihoon's reflection at the side wall, leaning and pushing his hair back before looking at me with his dearly eyes. "It's our practice room" my mouth shaped an 'o' when i suddenly remember where and when did i saw this place;

Wanna One's dance practice vids.

Jihoon chuckled lightly before taking a slow steps towards me. This room is too quiet as I can hear his footsteps echoing in this huge room. My heart stopped beating- it's a second nature happens everytime Jihoon tryna do something unquestionable. The first nature... it is me sweating from head to toe.

As he was closer to me, too close that I can hear his breathing, he brushed a string of my hair an tugged it behind my ear. "You should get change, you're a mess" and before i could say anything, he made his way with a laugh into a I-guess-it-was-a-storage and disappeared for minutes. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Gosh I'm a huge mess.

"Wear this" Jihoon handed me a plain pastel pink sweat shirt with a small towel for me to wipe my sweats. At this moment, Jihoon already changed his shirt to a plain white Tee. Before i could questioned anything, Jihoon immediately opened his mouth "it's mine, my favourite piece to be honest. 

"Don't worry, it's clean, just wore it for an hour last night before i changed to my usual practice suit-" he tugged his hands into his skinny jeans pocket before i cut his words. "you mean that pink sausage suit?" he nodded and I laughed so hard when my mind started to play a scene of him and his pink sausage buddy, Woojin had a small wrestling with their hyung, Ong Seungwoo.

"When will you gonna get change?" Jihoon pouted as if he was anticipating me, wearing his cloth so much. 

Omg Jihoon stop I'm gonna bite your cheek if you do that againㅠ.ㅠ

So i went to a restroom(it's just a door next to their practice room) and wore Jihoon's shirt. 

JIHOON'S POV

I waited y/n for almost 25 minutes and realised it was gonna take much time because.... you know... basically girls do everything in rest room. 

I texted Jisung hyung to tell him I'm gonna take someone to our dorm tonight and asked them to cook something nice for us when suddenly y/n entered the room quietly and... tip toed?

"Omg y/n you look so cute!!!" I hugged her tightly because she really looks so cute with that oversized shirt. 

"Wth NO! I'M UGLY" she covered her face in my chest and made a fake crying sound. The vibration at my chest tickled me. 

I cupped her face as she pouted in my hands. 

Omo so cute~~

"Let's go" I pulled her hand without telling her our next destination. She tried so hard to escape from my grip but it was all in vain. I'm a guy though, of course I am much stronger than her.

                       ________________

AUTHOR'S POV

You continuously shook your head, finally knew his unplanned plan. After you both finally at the front door, Jihoon repeatedly mouthed "It's okay" to chill you down while you? you look like a lost duckling in woods(duckling shouldn't be in woods but whatever, they are still lost)

Suddenly the door was opened with extra forced by someone inside; it was Daniel, with his gummy smile and his slented eyes wide open.

"Come in!" 

Daniel sandwiched in between you and Jihoon with his large hands wrapped around yours and Jihoon's shoulder. Daniel wiggled his eyebrows to Jihoon while Jihoon just smiled awkwardly seeing his bro acting like this.

"Oh. My. God. It's a girl GUYS WEAR SOMETHING NICE WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT!" Daehwi shouted while running from door to door to inform his hyungs about you. You obviously can listen their weird reaction when Daehwi just came in and shouted. The funniest was Jaehwan's high frequency scream when Daehwi did that; maybe he was changing his clothes and surprised with Daehwi's loud announcement, who knows. 

"So you are..." Jisung eyed you and Jihoon with a curious mother look in his face. 

​​​​​​​"y/n" You pulled out your hand to shake hand with Jisung with hesitation. What if he hates me and didn't receive my handshake? You questioned.

Fortunately, Jisung accept it with a sweet smile, pulling you into a welcoming embrace with a sincere "Nice to meet you".

Your eyes met Jihoon, his face flashed a satisfied and relieved grin. He was just as much excited as you when he saw his hyung likes you too(hoping it was not in a romantic way).

                          _______________

​​​​​​​You all were now at the dining table, enjoying your meal and your short q&a session. Minhyun adored the way you enjoyed your meal, probably delighted seeing you loved what he cooked.

​​​​​​​After several laughter and chats, GuanLin from the end of table raised his head.

"Since when both of you started dating?" All eyes on you and Jihoon. No more laughter and whispers. Even Jinyoung who was totally focused on his meal raised his head a bit and stopped chewing, his mouth was still full with food but he didn't care to swallow it, he just didn't wanna miss every single word.

​​​​​​​You and Jihoon looked at each other before confidently opened your mouth.

"24 hours" You and Jihoon answered in unison. Everyone was looking at you with wide eyes. Everything felt like a slow-mo... or maybe time stopped for a moment when there was no words and motion between all of you.

"I adopted my cats ever since I knew y'all and still haven't bring them here while you both just being lovey dovey in 24 hours and you both are here now...?" Now all eyes turned to Daniel, waiting for him to continue.

"That's cool! Finally Jihoon is brave enough to share something with us" Daniel's words caused the others nodding and continue chatting to each other, agreeing with what Daniel said before.

​​​​​​​"Jihoon is a real man now" Woojin stated like a proud father to Daehwi. Jisung, who was sitting across Jihoon patted his head softly while act crying and left numerous "good job boy" from his lips.

"What about first kiss?" Sungwoon lighted up from his seat, struggling to see you both from his position.

Poor that lil baby. You thought.

"Today, when we had a ferris wheel ride, while watching sunset" finally Jihoon had the courage to speak alone without having to look at you first. You smiled, remembering that romantic scene. A unison "Wooo~" echoing everywhere when Seungwoo asked about the details, which ended up by Jihoon chickening and stuttered to say "Aa-ahhh hy-hyung~~"

​​​​​​​The night went on smoothly, Everyone bid goodbye to you before you and Jihoon headed outside, waiting for the cab.

.

"Your hyungs are cool and nice" you started a conversation when you felt the awkward atmosphere embraced you both. "Yeah, sure they do" Jihoon looked down with a shy smile plastered on his beautiful face.

So now he's back to 'Jeojang Jihoon'. You shook your head at the sight of him talking cutely to you. Finally, the cab arrived. Jihoon watched carefully the driver and held your hand before you could step in the cab.

"Why?" you asked with an awkward giggle. "I'll send you" Jihoon pushed you softly into the backseat before joining you at the side.

​​​​​​​You truthfully felt weird with his sudden behaviour but you brushed it off, knowing how caring Jihoon is especially towards girl, especially that girl is you.

You arrived home safely thanks to Jihoon who was there to be your living pillow as you dozed off in the cab. Jihoon walked out with you and sent you till your house front door. 

"Today, it was so much fun! The rides, the ice cream, the kiss, and your hyung, totally made my day" You spoke as your small hands hold his. "Yeah I-I just thinking if... y-you can join us for a movie night tomorrow" you watched him carefully as his tone getting slower and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Of course!" you answered in a split second before realizing you startled him. 

​​​​​​​"Okay good! I-I'll take you tomorrow. 7! 7p.m! is it okay?" You nodded excitedly before he planted a soft peck on your lips and smiled brightly. 

He ran to the cab back and make a swift turn to see you still standing there.

"Goodnight! Sleep tight! Sweet dream! I love you!" he waved happily before went into the cab and disappeared. You smiled alone, planning what you should wear tomorrow night and giggling at the thought of all sweet things Jihoon had in mind to do to you tomorrow.

Nothing is impossible when you date Park Jihoon~~