o n e

b o y f r i e n d | Park Jihoon

AUTHOR'S POV

Jihoon walked hand in hand with you at an amusement park in the middle of Seoul City. Today was your first date ever and both were totally nervous because (a) it's your first date ever as a couple and (b) because Jihoon is a famous idol while you are just an ordinary college girl. The fact that Jihoon will always have this thick and almost fully-covered clothes to hid his idenity somehow makes you a bit sad and disappointed however, you accepted it well and understood this situation wisely.

Going to amusement park in weekend afternoon is not-so-great idea though. Jihoon thought to himself. He took a secret glance over his shoulder just to make sure his girlfriend won't hate this idea. Fortunately, Jihoon can sense the enjoyment in your face just by looking at the way your eyes lighted up when you both passed by some rides and the way you let out that lil pleasant noise when the taste of your pink gigantic cotton candy spread in your mouth.

Jihoon himself satisfied with your first ever date. At least everything went well just like how you both planned last night.

Jihoon watched you in amusement as you tried to melt your cotton candy on your tongue. He thought this girl is silly, but he is sillier because he loved it so much. If he got a chance to record it, he would watch it every night before going to sleep.

He swears.

.

"Jihoon, we should do something else~" you propped yourselves next to Jihoon on a bench. After enjoying rides, shooting games and successfully hit 8 octaves high note in haunted house, you both decided to have a break over a cone of ice cream.

Jihoon narrowed his eyebrows as if he was thinking about something in his mind. After an eternity silence, you shoved your hand high in the air, pointing on something. Jihoon beamed, he grinned.

"Ferris Wheel!!!!" Both suggested in unison, eyes looked at each other in amazed when you both suddenly realised you had a similar mind.

What a cute couple.

You and Jihoon  joined the endless line in front of the ferris wheel entering gate, spending your another hours while waiting for your turn to have a ride. Sometimes you would snuggle into Jihoon's chest while Jihoon spontaneously playing with his girlfriend's fringe. Poor this cute tiny couple, you both couldn't talk much or people around you may recognize Jihoon by hearing his voice.

After two hours standing(and squatting due to tiredness of standing), you both were finally just an inch away from the gate. Jihoon handed the tickets to the staff and almost tripped when you strongly dragged him into the cart. When the door is closed, both of you grinning from ear to ear and started giggling; probably didn't have any idea why you are giggling but for sure it must be coming from the adrenaline of excitement rushed throughout your body. 

"WOOHOOO!!!" your hands punched the air, showing how delighted you were. 

This will be in my life's history. You thought while looking at the scenery of Seoul City from your bird's view through the window. Jihoon watched you in awe as he leaned on the seat, totally immersed in a movie-like scene in front of him.

"Jihoon look! it's beautiful!" your eyes glittered when you saw the sunset that you'd been talking about last night. You looked over Jihoon, who was obviously zoned out in his own world. 

Jihoon snapped back in reality when you lightly and playfully slapped him. "Oh wow yeah it's beautiful wow" Jihoon immediately turned his head to where you pointed with shocked face; totally shocked by the amazing view in front of him. You laughed softly seeing your boyfriend acted weirdly. Little did you know that you were the big reason of why your boyfriend act like this.

A sudden silent embraced both of you again- but this time, it was a comfortable and calming silent. Both just cuddled up while enjoying the sunset when you suddenly realized Jihoon was looking at you. You forced yourself to look up to see your boyfriend looking back at you lovingly.

"Ji-Jihoon, why are you looking at me like-" your words was cut off by Jihoon's sudden confession. "You're beautiful" your face turned as red as tomato as you heard those words came out from your boyfriend. You do feel like you wanna stuffed your head into the ground because you really hate it when he does this to you.

"Can i kiss you?" Jihoon whispered while your forehead met. Hands intertwined to each other, soft smile spread on each faces and a light giggles left your lips before Jihoon's right hand cupped your cheek. As your noses bumped, Jihoon pulled back with a short sweet giggles before connecting your lips together. You can feel Jihoon was smiling widely as his lips against yours.

The scenery is pretty,

And the kiss is beautiful.

 

A/N:  HOPE TILL HERE, THE STORY IS AMAZING... WHATCHU THINK?

GUESS WHAT? AM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS SO THIS IS BASICALLY TWOSHOTS, NOT ONESHOT.

​​​​​​IF YOU LIKE IT, WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR? LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW DO Y'ALL LIKE IT❤(^ω^)