Manager duties

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all who have commented and subscribed. I feel slightly lacking on this but I hope you enjoy it. Also don't forget to comment and let me know other actors/idols you would want to see Ji Hyo interact with.

---

“Mmmm…Hello?” Ji Hyo sleepily answered her phone. Last night’s running man filming had ran well into the early morning and she had gotten back to her apartment at 2am. Her manager, bless her soul, had driven her back and fed her before putting her to bed.

“Ji Hyo-ya! Are you awake?” A cheerful voice filled her room,

“ahhh, who is this?” she groggily replied

“Eghh, don’t you have my number saved?”

“I can’t open my eyes right now, what time is it?” she asked, laying back down into her warm comforter.

“Ah, its 7am? Why?”

“Ehhh, 4 hours only…” she muttered shocked.

“SONG JI HYO!”

“Yah, yah, yah, stop with the name calling, what do you want?” she asked threateningly into the phone, she was tired and angry now that her sleep was broken.

“YAH? Who do you think you are talking down to!” the man snapped back

“What? Who is this?”

“Check caller ID!”

“I told you before AJUSSHI, I can’t open my eyes right now!”

“AJUSSHI!??....” the man bellowed, “Well why can’t you open them right now?”

“I just told you Ajusshi, I… had… 4… hours… of sleep!” JI Hyo stressed out as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“No, you didn’t, you just mumbled something incoherent”

“Who is this?!”

“YAH open your eyes and check” the unknown man snapped back. Ji Hyo sighed, having fully woken up now, frustrated by the conversation, “Hold on, I will check.”  She held her phone in front of her face and squinted her eyes, trying to get them to focus on the person’s name. Her eyes finally focused in on the name.

‘TINY’

“YAH! Call me later!” she shouted and ended the phone call, throwing the phone somewhere on her bed. Closing her eyes again, she tried to get back to sleep and the y man who occupied her dreams.

‘RING, RING, RING’

Ji Hyo let out a groan, covering her face with a pillow she screamed as loud as she could, releasing the pent-up frustration. Why couldn’t she catch a break, all she wanted was some quiet so she could catch up with her sleep, what does the foreign oppa want, couldn’t he call his other half Jong Kook hyung, what was so important.

‘RING, RING, RING’ the phone continued, she began rummaging on the bed looking for the offending phone. She really needed to learn to switch it off.

“YAH OPPA! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HIT YOU SO HARD IF YOU DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN SLEEP!” she shouted into the phone,

“Song Ji Hyo! Is that any way to talk to your manager unnie?!” Shocked to hear the stern voice of her manager she sat up straight, “Ahhh, unnie. I’m sorry I thought it was Tiny oppa calling, sorry, really sorry.” she profusely apologised, cursing herself at how rude she was.

“Oh, ok, well call him back, he is your temp manager today. I’ve been called into the office on some urgent matter and he has kindly offered his services.” Ji Hyo sat open mouth in the dark, Tiny oppa was her one-day manger! This must be a prank.

“Unnie, stop playing around. It’s too early for that!”

“Song Ji Hyo, I’m not kidding right now, so I told him your schedule for the day and he is happy to drive you and assist you for the day. Now listen carefully this is important. I left your van downstairs in the parking basement. You will need to drive to him and then he will take over.”

“Heh, I have to pick him up?!”

---

Ji Hyo ran out of her apartment and straight to the elevator, she was running late again, after the call with her manager unnie, she lay in bed motionless for what seemed to be a few minutes only for it to have been 1 hour. Rushing around and having nearly 3 cups of strong coffee to wake her up, she quickly showered and dressed, ready to cause her oppa some trouble. Calling the elevator, the door suddenly opened. “Oh, Annyeong, where are you cuties off to?” She asked surprised by familiar faces.

“Unnie, morning” Byul smiled brightly at the older woman. Ji Hyo stepped into the elevator and embraced the young mother before saying hello to her two children. 

“Where are you guys going?” she asked standing to the side as she carried Dream in her arms. “We just came back from the market, we are planning to make some cookies today since daddies got filming.” She said as she tickled her son who giggled cheerfully.

“Wow oppa has filming?”

“Yeah, it’s with you today isn’t it?” she asked suspiciously, her husband always found excuses to run away and play when it was his day off, it felt like having three kids sometimes.

“Ahh, yeah he does, that’s what my manager was talking about. Sorry I’m running on four hours of sleep today.”

“Unnie you need to take care of yourself more, after filming come around, I will cook you something nice. And you can make sure my childish husband comes home rather than go drinking with the crew.” she teased

“Call, filming shouldn’t take too long today but I will call you if anything changes, Is he on his way to location now?”

“Yeah he was waking up when I left with the monsters. I think he is waiting for his manager.”

“Oh really, tell him to ride with me. Is this his only schedule today?”

“Hold on let me check, I will give manager oppa a call.”

---

“OPPAA! Let’s go!” Ji Hyo shouted from the front door of Byul’s home. Haha came to view and saw his wife grinning widely. “Huh, what’s going on?” confused by the situation.

“Kid’s tell appa fighting for his filming today,” Byul instructed as she crouched down to their level and pumped their fist “FIGHTING”

“Come on oppa, let’s go. You don’t want to be late on your first day of filming.” Ji Hyo interrupted the scene, “Ji Hyo ya, why are you here?”

“Appa, manager, noona.” Dream spoke in riddle. Causing Haha to scratch his head. “Hurry up oppa, you are gonna be late.” Byul said as she ushered him out the door.

“Bye cuties, Go Eun ah, I will call you.”

“Sure Unnie, have fun!”

Haha just stood motionless and confused at what was happening. The next thing he knew he was being d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter