2Days & 1Night

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been watching 2 Days & 1 Night recently and got inspired by one of their episodes. I really do wish they could invite her, I think she would be great. Don't forget to let me know what you think...

---

Cha Tae Hyun fumbled on his phone, all the members were gathered in the KBS building, they were all squeezed into a room along with the camera men, lighting directors and the main PD. They had been trying to cast someone for their backpack special, calling everyone they knew who would be free on Friday for the episode.

Junho had tried calling Park Han Byul but just like his luck, she was unavailable. He himself called his number one go to guy In Sung earlier but he had a school reunion that he had to go to. That guy was getting good at dodging coming back on the show, not after the episode of them on the island. The group wanted to cast an actress because what guy would pass the chance to spend 2 days and 1 night with a beautiful actress. He on the other hand wanted it to be an all guys trip where they didn’t need to worry about looking after an actress, they could be reckless.

He turned to Junho again looking desperate for a call to go through, his team were counting on him to cast someone good.“Ahh no one is answering!” he cried in frustration while everyone else burst out laughing.

This time it was his turn, Woo Bin would be his next target. “Hi, where are you?”

“I’m at home.”

“Are you at home?”

“Yes”

“Ahh I see.” He watched as s look around trying to figure out who he called. “By the way, your show aired today, didn’t it?”

“Yes, it did” 

Defconn suddenly guessed right who it was “Its Woo Bin! Is it Woo Bin from uncontrollably fond?” All he could do was laugh that he actually got it right.

“Woo Bon you have filming schedules in two days, right?”

“Yeah I’m filming on Friday”

“Keep up the good work” he said trying to get him off the phone, he wouldn’t be able to join them.

“What’s up Hyung?” Woo Bin asked feeling something was up. After explaining the situation to him and the members praising and wishing his new drama success, he ended the call and it was back again to Junho to call someone.

While the camera’s focused on Junho and his successful connected call, Tae Hyun got a message from In Sung with a picture. ‘Hyung when does filming finish? Join us!’ there on his screen was In Sung, Joong Ki, Kwang Soo and a female half hiding their face behind a menu, scrutinising the photo more he suddenly realised who it was, wait a minute why was Song Ji Hyo there, what was going on, were they having some weird Frozen Flower reunion? Recently he had started to notice that she would be at some of their gatherings, there was something going on…

“Hyung!” Jung Min called, pulling Tae Hyun from his thoughts. He looked at the man questioningly.

“You have so many female actress friends try calling one will you!” the rest of the men agreed with his request. Sighing slightly, he had an idea. “Alright, but I don’t know if they will answer. At this hour they are probably getting drunk.” He said cheekily.

“Ehhh, actresses don’t do that!” Si Yoon replied. Tae Hyun chuckled, if only he knew Song Ji Hyo, she was no ordinary actress. The room became filled with Momoland’s Bboom Bboom song suddenly causing all the men to cheer and dance along t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter