Tiffany and The Horsey

Meant 4 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and The Horsey
Take 2!!!

 

 

Twosome+ Coffee
Gangnam, Seoul


Tiffany took off her shades and cap as soon as she saw her favorite SM oppa seating in one corner of the cafe. She politely nod her head towards one of the staff before noticing that the place was deserted.

For some unknown reason, she felt her heart beating faster as she slowly approached his table.

“Oppa.”

He looked at her with a bright smile on his handsome face. He stood up from his seat and pulled her for a light hug. And like a gentleman that he was always been, pulled the chair and lead her to take a seat.

She observed his action as he called out for the staff to prepare their snacks. Her eyes followed the staff who immediately placed their food on the table.

“Wow. It’s all pink.”, she excitedly exclaimed, eyeing 4 different pink snacks and a glass of iced Bandung (rose milk). “I never thought that you are offering pink snacks.”

She raised her head and smiled at Siwon who was obviously fidgeting on his seat.

“Uhm no. This isn’t part of the menu yet.”

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at what he said but remained quiet. ‘So this is just a taste tasting for his new menu.’ She felt down for a moment but shake it off as she took the spoon and tried to taste first the rose-shaped mousse cake.

“Oh my, this taste so good!”, Tiffany’s eyes widen as she eyed the sweet dessert. “Siwon Oppa, you have a good pâtissières!”

“I was the one who made it.”

Tiffany stopped eating and glanced at Siwon who was looking at her with a furious blush on his cheeks. “You made this?”, she asked as she poked the cake in disbelief.

Siwon leaned his body on the back rest and covered his eyes with his hand. “This is embarrassing!”

“Of course not. Only a few man can do desserts perfectly.”, she happily complimented Siwon and pulled his hand away. “I’m so proud of you Oppa!”

Ignoring the blushed on Siwon’s cheek, Tiffany continued her eating spree and showered Siwon with compliments in every bite.

“Tiff.”

“Yes oppa?”, Tiffany stopped sipping her Bandung and looked at Siwon.

“Ah- did you enjoy your snack?”

Tiffany smiled brightly at him and gave a two thumbs up. “If my compliments earlier weren’t enough, then this two thumbs up plus this satisfied smile should be enough.”, she poked her two cheeks and playfully tilted her head to the side.

“Of course. Thanks Tiff.”

Then there was silence that enveloped them. The soft sound of Siwon’s ost “Only You” played at the background. She was about to praise his vocal when Siwon beat her to it.

Tiffany silently sat still with eyes gawking in surprise as she listened to the words that escaped from her labelmate, sunbae, oppa and church buddy’s mouth. Her mind was in turmoil as the words slowly screamed at the back of her mind.

I. LOVE. YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter