Tiffany and The Girls

Meant 4 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and The Girls
Take 1!!!

 


Stephanie Young Hwang or mostly known by Korea as Tiffany, the pretty member of SNSD was pacing back and forth at their dorm’s living room with different facial reactions. One moment she looked out of it then next second she was blushing and for another second she’ll be furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

“Oh my gosh Stephanie, could you please settle down.”, Jessica angrily shouted in English as she eyed her co-LA girl friend.

All of the 9 girls were currently at their dorm. They don’t have any schedules for the day and all of them were too lazy to move out of the dorm or even meet up with them their boyfriends.

“Jessica is right. You’ve been at it for half an hour.”, Sooyoung agreed as she and the other girls looked at the frozen Tiffany on the spot.

Tiffany heavily thought on what to do next, but her brain was already at its limit and her heart won’t be able to take more if she won’t tell her girls about the thing”s” that was bothering her.

She lightheartedly walked towards couch and squeeze herself between Seohyun and Sunny who were earlier talking about their upcoming separate musicals.

“Girls I have something to discuss.”, she nervously said, her tone caught the attention of the girls who all gathered together at the living room.

“What is it boo?”, Taeyeon took a seat beside Sunny and curiously stared at her.

“Unnie you’re making me nervous.”, the youngest of them all held her hand and gave her a heart eyed look.

“Damn, did you get in a dating scandal?”, Hyoyeon who was sitting beside Seohyun suspiciously looked at her.

“You’re dating someone unnie?”, Yoona’s doe like eyes were wide open in surprised.

Tiffany shook her head and told them to let her speak first. The 8 other girls shut their mouth and lend their ear to attentively listen to what she will say.

“Girls someone confessed to me.”, Tiffany said with red cheeks.

“Well, that’s no big deal.”, Sunny shrugged her shoulder. Everyone did the same.

They are SNSD. The Nation’s Girl Group. The most beloved and successful girl group of the decade. It is not uncommon for them to received 2-3 love confession everyday from idols, actors, models, athletes and even businessmen.

“It’s a big deal you know.”, Tiffany pouted as she looked to Sunny’s side. “And it wasn’t just one person. There were three of them.”, she then hid her face on her palm as she recalled the events from before.

“So, you just want to boast that three guys confessed to you?”, Sooyoung said in between her munching.

Tiffany glared at the tall shikshin but sighed as she remembered the problem. “No Soo. I’m not boasting I’m just confused why Seunghyun Oppa, Siwon oppa and Nichkhun suddenly confessed!”

And that made the 8 girls dropped their jaw.

Silence filled the air as her words processed on their mind.

 

Seunghyun - they were pretty sure that it was the handsome charismatic big bad boy rapper of BIGBANG and their Tiffany’s TRAVEL BUDDY.

Siwon - no doubt it was their own company’s hot, y, free and single man SUPER JUNIOR member and their Tiffany’s CHURCH PARTNER.

And

Nichkhun - the one and only Thai prince - the baby face angelic voice sinful man of 2PM and their Tiffany’s TEENHOOD FRIEND.

 

All hell break loose.

“When did it happened?”

“Oh my gosh! The holy trinity confessed to you!”

“This is so crazy!”

“How did they confessed?”

“Who would have thought our mushroom would get them boys?”

“Did you save a king on your previous life?”

“You’re so lucky Fany. I’m so jealous.”

“So, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter