We Need To Talk

Enough

Chanyeol saw that Sehun noticed Wendy was around so he decided to follow after Sehun a few minutes later. Sehun had put his things away before Chanyeol could see that he was researching his girlfriend. As Chanyeol stepped toward his bed, Sehun sat up, bringing his knees up to his chest as he was already slightly exhausted from working earlier.
        "Hey, how was work today?"
        "You know. Just the same as any other day that I work there."
        "Baekhyun told me that he got to work with you today. He texted me earlier before you got home."
        "Ah, yeah. We had shared the morning shift and hung out a little bit afterward."
        "Oh really? That's why you're home a little later than usual. Did you have fun while you were out?"

        "Yes, I did. Why are you asking so many questions suddenly? Isn't your girlfriend still here?"
        "Okay, okay. You got me. We need to talk. Do you remember how back in high school I was already dating Wendy? Well, recently I started to spend
        more time with Baekhyun, and well... Well, Baekhyun and I are sorta dating. Wendy doesn't know about it and Baekhyun still doesn't know about
        Wendy. So can you keep another secret for me just like when we first met?"

Sehun couldn't believe everything he was hearing. First, he finds out that his roommate is dating his crush and he's cheating on him at the same time. But Sehun is just too nice to Chanyeol, not to mention that Chanyeol took Sehun in so that he could have a place to live instead of being home with his parents. So he agreed to keep the secret and in exchange, he had told Chanyeol his secret.
        "Well, if I'm keeping secrets for you. Can you keep one for me then?"
        "Of course I will. What's up?"
        "I have catagelophobia..."
        "Uh...Can you say that in English?"
        "...For the love of God..Chanyeol how did you get into university..."
        "That's for me to know and you to NOT find out. Now tell what the heck catalogphobia is."
        "It's cataGELOphobia, first of all. And it's the fear of getting ridiculed."
        "My bad, but it sounds like a lot like the word catalog, but no worries. I won't tell a soul."

Chanyeol and Sehun exchanged nods before Chanyeol smiled at him and walked straight back out to his girlfriend. Sehun rolled his eyes before he went and got comfy in bed once more. It was still early in the day so he decided that he might as well take a nap. He eventually fell asleep until he heard noise coming from his bedroom door that disturbed his slumber. He let out a loud, irritated groan and slowly rolled out of bed before making his way to the door. As he opens it, he notices a small figure in front of him than the usual tall man. His eyes blink and trail down to the girl in front of him. They don't exchange any words, just a couple of glances before the bathroom door swings open and Wendy scurries off as if nothing had happened. Instead of heading towards his girlfriend, Chanyeol turns to look at Sehun with his brow raised in confusion and curiosity.
        "What the heck was that? Is she alright?"
        "I don't know. She just came up to my room."

Sehun just shrugged as he looked up to Chanyeol, who was still puzzle-faced, before stepping back into his room. He shut the door behind him then grabbed his phone as the text tone chimed. His face immediately lit up as Baekhyun's name had flashed across the screen. Sehun sat at the edge of his bed, still puzzled at the random interaction he just had with his roommate's girlfriend. But without hesitation, he unlocks the device and reads the message.
                                                                                
Sehun stopped in anger since Chanyeol never mentioned going out but he had enough time to talk about being in a relationship with both his girlfriend and boyfriend then ask her to come over before he had to leave to spend time with his boyfriend. He felt that it was wrong for Chanyeol to think that he can just use both of them like this, so he said to himself that he would tell Baekhyun tonight about what was happening when he wasn't around at their place. He thought that throughout high school was acceptable because he already knew about Wendy and Chanyeol wasn't seeing Baekhyun at the time, but to date them both after they've all graduated? That was where Sehun drew the line.
                                                                               
As he put his phone down, he decided to get ready. He didn't know whether or not he should dress up nicely to impress Baekhyun. However, he was going to be breaking some horrible news to his crush. He didn't want to come off like a bad guy, trying to take his roommate's boyfriend after breaking them up. Instead, he wore something comfy and casual since they were hanging out later that night. A few hours had gone by and he stepped out of his room to find that the apartment was already empty. Chanyeol and his girlfriend had already left without a word which fumed Sehun's anger even more. He stormed out of their shared apartment, swinging a coat over his shoulders as he ran down the flight of stairs. As he left the building, he was greeted with a startled Baekhyun right in front of him.
        "Oh. You're ready! I was about to walk upstairs to come and get you and Chanyeol."
        "Chanyeol isn't home. I'm not sure where he went."
        "Well, in that case, let's get going. I'm sure he will meet us there."

Sehun nodded before he was bombarded by a large group of friends from school. They all shared laughs and exchanged jokes with each other as they continued to stroll down the street until they reached the local karaoke bar since Baekhyun had planned the outing. Baekhyun was always a singsongy person and everyone had already accepted the fact that if Baekhyun wanted them to all hangout, they would be singing all night long. As they all made their way inside the room, Sehun had grabbed Baekhyun's arm lightly and tugged him toward the back of the room, leaning in to whisper since he didn't want the rest of them to hear Chanyeol's secret.
        "Hey, remember when we were texting and I said I needed to tell you something?"
        "Well, yeah. It was only earlier. Duh, Sehun. I guess I have something to tell you too, but you go first."
        "Oh...Well, I need to tell you now before it's too late. Chanye—"

As Sehun was beginning to tell Baekhyun, Chanyeol walked into the karaoke room loud and lively as if nothing was wrong. His eyes met with Sehun's and fear rushed through Sehun's body. This was it, Sehun thought. Chanyeol's going to use my phobia against me because he knows I'm going to tell Baekhyun. Sehun straightened up and pulled away from Baekhyun. It made Chanyeol smirk at the latter before wiping it off his face as Baekhyun's gaze changes toward Chanyeol as well. Within seconds, Baekhyun was running to his boyfriend and Sehun was left in the back, knowing that he can't do anything with Chanyeol around.


a/n; And here I am... With these late updates, but I swear I am not doing in on purpose. School is so hectic at the moment since we are nearing the end of the semester. I am going to try and write as much as I can this upcoming holiday. I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter.