Get Up and Brush it Off

Enough

After graduation, a few months later Chanyeol had offered Sehun to move in with him into his apartment, but Sehun refused. He wanted to be independent, not to mention that he spent long and hard days to go apartment looking somewhere near Baekhyun. Eventually, he had given up since pricing for apartments in Seoul went over his budget. He was a freshly graduated high school student with a part-time job as his local convenience store, so how could he have enough for a 950,000 Won apartment? Guess what. He didn’t, so his only option was to move in with his best pal, Chanyeol. Without hesitation, Chanyeol let Sehun live with him, not to mention that Sehun knows about his dark secret. Even though Sehun wouldn’t be living near Baekhyun, by living with Yeol, he’ll have a chance to be seeing Baekhyun every once in a while, however, he had a feeling that he would be seeing Wendy more often than Baekhyun.

The next couple of weeks, Sehun was moving his things into the shared apartment. His mother at the door, waving him off and giving him tons of kimchi. ‘Visit us! If you don’t, we’ll visit you!’ His mom yelled as he started back to his car with the food and a few boxes of his things.

This was it, he thought. He’s a man now. He’s not living his parents anymore. He’s got a job, kinda… But other than that, Sehun was happy. He got to live with his best friend and he’ll get to see his high school crush. Within a couple of weeks, Sehun was properly moved in and he was utterly comfortable. He had two jobs by now, the convenient store and luckily, he was able to get a job at a coffee shop and guess who worked there as well. You guessed it. Byun ing Baekhyun. Within a couple of days of working at the same place, Baekhyun didn’t take notice of Sehun until they’re both scheduled to work the same shift one day.

Baekhyun was already there, bright and early. He was just the same when they were in school too. Anyone who shared classes with Baekhyun would know that he’s always the first one to be there. As Sehun made it through the door, he looked at Baekhyun across the room and greeted him.
        “Good morning, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun recognized the voice, immediately shooting his head up with a big bright rectangular smile as he responded brightly.

        “Good morning, Sehun! It’s been so long since I’ve last seen you. What a coincidence that we would be working together.” Sehun was all smiley at this point, flustered even that Baekhyun had recognized and even spoke to him. Since they both came in early, they had some time to kill, so they just chit-chatted until it was time to open.

        “I’m doing well, hyung. I just finished moving.”
        “Moving? Where did you move to? You need to invite us all over for a house warming party soon then!”
        “Oh… I’m not living alone. I’m actually just Chanyeol’s roommate, so there’s no point in having a party.”
        “Chanyeol’s place? That means I’ll see you whenever I’m over there, right?”
        “That’s only if I’m not working at my other job. I’m helping Chanyeol pay half of all the utility bills.”
        “Paying for bills? Since when does my boyfriend do that? He said that the place was given to him for free by a friend.”

Sehun was clueless. His face went blank as Baekhyun spoke. He had no idea that Chanyeol was living there for free, yet he was paying for “something”. Then it clicked.
        “Sehun? Sehun, we’re opening soon. We should finish getting everything set up before people start showing up.”

Eventually, the two finished their morning to late-afternoon shift together and decided to go out for lunch. It was then that Sehun started to focus on Baekhyun’s features. He admired Baekhyun’s cute button nose and his perfectly pouted lips. But most of all, he adored the little mole that was on his cheek and upper lip. The small things, he loved about Baekhyun.

Inevitably, they had to part ways as they were both busy individuals except that Sehun was just going to head home. When he got there, he was greeted by his roommate, Chanyeol and his girlfriend, Wendy. ‘Not surprised…’ thought Sehun before he quietly excused himself to his room. He shut the door behind him and got comfy right on his bed. Then he thought back to when he was working with Baekhyun, at least to what he said. He could spend hours thinking about Baekhyun without even speaking to him. ‘... the place was given to him for free…’ Sehun decided to do some research on this “Son Seung-wan” and if she was the friend who gave Chanyeol this place. 

                  www.visual-illusions.com © Visual Illusions
home   I   layouts   I   archive   I   tutorials   I  fanfiction   I   request shop

❊ visual illusions ❊

ann1914's portfolio
  enter to join     don't join  
     

 

welcome

 

"Son Seung-wan, Daughter to millionaire CEO from XYZ Record Label Company, becomes one of Seoul's RICHEST children."

 

- Reporter XYZ of XYZ News

 

❊ ABOUT

"Son Seung-wan is the youngest daughter of famous record company CEO Son Young-min. Although she is rather young, her Net Worth is already set at $10++million. Being born into wealth has made it easy for her as she is a known actress and model. However, wanting to have a normal life, her father sent her to a private all-girls school that specialized in Music and Fine-Arts. She has freshly graduated and is quickly following in her father's footsteps, preparing to take on the role of CEO herself or the main face of their company."

"Recently, Son Seung-wan has been spotted out with a mystery man. Many say that he does not look or does not belong to a wealthy family. It is rumored that have been together for years already even though Seung-wan went to a private school and he attended a public Music and Fine-Arts school."

To learn more about Son Seung-wan, please visit: www.seoulsrichestchildren.kr.con/Son_Seung-wan/Biography.

 

"Seen in this photo is Seung-wan posing for her first CF. She was a spokesmodel for SketchersKR, helping the companies sales go up by an estimated $1.5 million" 

          — XYZ

updates

 

 

 
 

affiliates

visual illusions   I   layouts   I   archive   I   tutorials   I  fanfiction   I   request shop

 


As Sehun was going through his laptop, looking article after article, he came along one. It didn't have everything he was looking for, but it was enough. 'So, this is why I never saw her at school...' Sehun whispered to himself as he continued to go through the webpages.


a/n; Hello! I am so sorry for the long wait with updates. I feel like I owe you guys a longer update. But since I am on a break, I will be updating more. Anyway, you guys feel free to give me any feedback. I want to know what you guys think about the story. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you guys enjoyed the little "website" part.