CHAPTER ONE

   WE ARE THE DREAM GIRLS, DREAM PROJECT!
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter one

" JANUARY 3RD, 2017 • I WANT YOU TO PICK ME UP! "

Three days. That was how many days had officially passed since arriving in 2017. Most of Noir Media's female trainees were in an anxious state.

Why? Well, considering all thirty of Noir Media's female trainees had been called into one of the company's practice room, it would a lot of sense as to why these young girls were as nervous as they all were.

After a painstaking ten minutes of waiting, the company's heads walked in causing all of the girls to go silent and to look as presentable as possible.

Bang Nari and Nami, the former twin duo NaNa, stood in front of the trainees with unreadable expressions. "Good morning trainees." "Good morning!"

All of the trainees greeted the sisters back, most of the doing ninety degree bows.

"Now, you all are probably wondering why you've been called here," Nari spoke up first as she garnered the attention of the thirty trainees. "Well, I've come to announce that a new girl group will be debuting this year."

A couple of cheers came from the group of girls, with some others hushing the excited ones so that Nari could finish what she was saying.

"However, this won't be your typical girl group." The girl trainees all looked confused to a certain extent. "We have chosen trainees who will be apart of a project girl group known as Dream Project. The group will have multiple subunits with an unlimited member count."

The faces on a majority of the trainees looked shocked, with some still looking confused.

"The first unit to come from this project group will consist of eleven girls. All of the girls in this group have been handpicked by Nami and I," Nari continued. "You eleven are the trainees we wish to have the public meet before we debut any other units."

Nami held up an envelope in front of the girls, "This envelope has the names of the eleven trainees we wish to have in this unit. If your name is called then please come to the front of the room."

Nami opened the envelope and pulled out the list as the trainees looked on with bated breath.

"Our first choice trainee is, Ko Shinji." All of the trainees' heads turned and looked at the blonde girl in question, whom was simply smirking in response.

Shinji stepped away from the group and headed to the front and stood in a line, but not before thanking her company's heads for choosing her first before anyone else.

"Our next two choices came from a talent standpoint; Song Dooshim and Do Mihye." Again, like clockwork, the trainees turned and looked at the stone-faced trainees.

Mihye and Dooshim stepped away from the group of trainees, both girls thanking the twin CEOs in a calm and relaxed manner.

"From a visual standpoint, we've chosen Veronica Klein, Noh Nari, and Go Hyebin." Immediately, all eyes were on the three girls.

Veronica's face flushed red at all of the eyes being on her, resulting in her hiding behind Nari, who seemed completely unfazed by the entire thing.

Hyebin on the other hand, was bouncing off of the walls with excitement. Not even waiting for Veronica or Nari, Hyebin rushed to the front of the room and hugged both Shinji and Dooshim.

Shinji had always been a friend for Hyebin, while Dooshim was the ultimate role model in Hyebin's colourful life. "We did it," She giggled. "Thank you so much!"

As Hyebin thanked the company heads, Nari slowly emerged at the front with Veronica in tow. The two also thanked the two CEOs before getting in line next to each other.

"When it came to how the public would react to this group, we thought these trainees would be completely loved by the public. Lee Jihae, Jang Woorim, and Miyagi Yumi."

Just like Hyebin's earlier reaction, both Jihae and Woorim celebrated loudly. The two girls rushed to the front, not forgetting to drag Yum

Please log in to read the full chapter