'till the day I die

Mono No Aware ( 物の哀れ )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm… BTS performing at the BBMAs, a new World Tour… so far two predictions from the last chapter turned into reality xD


 


Agust D – ‘till the day I Die



People change all the time just like the weather, no one ever stays the same.


But there you are… a true blessing in this goddamn world.


You never judged me and told me it was okay… to be myself and when I crumbled down, you helped me to get back on my feet.


I keep wandering, I feel like I’m in a maze, but you are always there… to show me the way.


You are the harbor to my anchor. You are the sun that lights up my darkness.


Money? Fame? I don’t need that . I just want you and need you by my side… That’s more than enough for the messed up me.


A person whose embrace feels like home, a person who accepts me as a I am.


I want to be brave and shout it out loud, to let everyone know just how much you mean to me and I’ve gotta confess…



I will love you, I will love you…


For the rest of my days.


‘till the day I die…


I will forever be yours.



I don’t want you to feel like a bird locked up in a cage. I don’t want you to quaver and to be afraid.


No… oh…. No. I want you to break free, I want you to spread your wings.


I want the entire universe to see how strikingly beautiful you are. Even Aphrodite would be engulfed in envy, because of your beauty.


And yet I want to be greedy, I want to keep you to myself.


I want you to be mine and mine only. So I hope, dream, pray…


The selfish me who only gives you pain and the selfless you who brings me nothing, but joy.


Some would point their fingers at me and call me a mad man for daring to taint you with my love.


I am a fool, a bastard who does not know how to treat you right, but if I ever get the chance…



I will love you, I will love you…


For the rest of my days.


‘till the day I die…


I will forever be yours.



I want to give you the whole world, because you deserve it.


But, oh dear one… the world does not deserve you.


Nobody knows how to mend my broken soul, nobody but you.


They don’t know me, they don’t know me…


Cold looks and words filled with venom, that’s the harsh reality.


But your bright smile and shining eyes are the only antidote I need.


And baby, I’ve got nothing else to offer…


Except a heart that beats for you and only you.



I will love you, I will love you…


For the rest of my days.


‘till the day I die…


I will forever be yours.





When the song was over, Jimin simply stared at the screen of his phone, it had gone black seconds ago, but he was so overwhelmed that he even forgot how to breathe. He didn’t know what to think about what he had just heard.


It was such a beautiful piece – neither too slow nor too fast-paced and Yoongi’s voice… was filled with so much emotion. The older always rapped with his pride on the line, he always made the haters swallow their nasty comments and shut up instantly, but there was something about this song… it was like Yoongi had poured his whole heart into it and had finally said the words that he had always wanted, but never dared to. 


It was different from everything Yoongi had ever worked on, it was made for a certain someone, a person whom the rapper loved?


But… but… but… this song was dedicated to Jimin? A… love song?


Why?


Why now?


Yoongi was not the type of person to play with people’s feelings like this, Jimin knew that much. This wasn’t a prank and some might have thought the song was about all the Armys over the world, but even without the message, which Yoongi had left along with the link, it was obvious that the song was not addressed to the fans, the many people who had been supporting him and Bangtan during the years, it was more personal, even… intimate.


Jimin was beyond confused. Had he perhaps misunderstood? No. The song was a confession, note after note filled with so much love that Jimin didn’t know what to do – was he supposed to jump around in joy? Was he supposed to feel happy that Min Yoongi had practically proclaimed his love for him for the whole world to see? The song had been uploaded only an hour ago, but it had already been played over a million times and Yoongi’s tweet had caused quite the commotion as well.
 

There was nothing to speculate about, just a few lines from the song and all the juicy articles would write themselves, the reporters wouldn’t even have to try hard or twist any of Yoongi’s words, the song spoke loud and clear and it definitely stated – ‘I love Park Jimin… what are you gonna do about it, huuh??’, there was always a distinct bite to Yoongi’s words and even in such an emotional song, he managed to show his attitude.


Jimin’s brain was still trying to comprehend the situation when his screen lit up again and he was going to ignore it, but how could he when it was Yoongi’s name that flashed before his eyes??


Jimin quickly unlocked his phone and bit on his bottom lip, as he read the message.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:05 am. ]  I want to meet you.


No greeting, no Hello, no How have you been?, just that and maybe Jimin was supposed to be mad, to throw his phone on his bed and not touch it again, but instead… he smiled. Just a short message from the older made all the butterflies in his stomach flutter with their wings.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:07 am. ]  Jimin?


Jimin’s smile just grew bigger, as he kept staring at the screen, reading the rapper’s text over and over again.


Jimin was so damn gone, no matter what Yoongi did, it managed to make him happy.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:10 am. ]  For god’s sake. I can see you’re reading my messages.


The new text made Jimin chuckle, Yoongi sounded almost angry even though he hadn’t used any emojis, Jimin could just feel the older’s irritation, but it’s not like he wasn’t replying on purpose, he just didn’t know what to type down and before he could decide, the rapper had already sent another text.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:12 am. ]  I’m in front of your house.


Oh? Yoongi was here? Wonderful- wait, what???


Jimin’s eyes widened and he jolted when he heard the doorbell.


Wow, wow… Hyung’s really here???


Jimin got up from his bed and paced around in his room, the phone he was clutching in his hand, buzzed a few more times.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:13 am. ]  Can you hear that??


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:13 am. ]  Get your here this instant, Park Jimin!


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:13 am. ]  I bet your neighbors are gonna call the cops on me soon.


That was probably true, because the rapper has been pressing the doorbell with all his might for a about a minute now. What was Jihyun doing???? Why wasn’t he opening the door??


Jimin couldn’t worry about his brother’s whereabouts at the moment and he ran out of his room and down the stairs, reading one last message before he finally reached the door.


[ Yoongi-hyung | 11:14 am. ]  I can already see the headlines… ‘Former idol Suga got arrested in Busan after making a scene in a quiet neighborhood.’, just great.


Jimin opened the door and the ringing stopped at last. Yoongi was right there, within a hand’s reach and Jimin could only stare. Ah, he had missed the older’s face so much, his furrowed brows, the curve of his lips, his messy hair and pale skin. Just then Jimin noticed that the rapper was not wearing a mask like he usually did while he was out and he had no hat or beanie on his head, anyone could recognize him like this. He was just wearing all black – slightly ripped jeans, sneakers that Jimin was pretty sure Yoongi got for his birthday from Seokjin two years ago, a tee with a skull on it, his beloved rolex on his wrist and few earrings on both his ears.


The sun was shining brightly, but Yoongi was standing at the door, blocking most sunlight and Jimin thought that the older looked like a Grim Reaper who was here to take his soul and as crazy as it might sound… Jimin was ready to give it to him.


“Finally.” Yoongi muttered under his breath and put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans.


Jimin loved the older’s natural hair color, Yoongi wasn’t a fan of dying his hair, but he always complied and went with the wishes of the stylists. Sometimes it really looked like the rapper was ready to send all those people who touched his hair to Hell, it was almost funny, but dealing with a grumpy and in Jimin’s opinion rather cute, Min Yoongi was always a task.


“H-hyung.”


Jimin managed to say after he finally found his voice and a loopy smile appeared on the older’s face. Jimin’s heart definitely skipped a beat, because of the sight.


“Nice… boxers.”


Yoongi said then after raking his eyes over Jimin’s body and the said boy looked at his clothes. A gasp left Jimin’s lips when he realized that he was wearing only a white tank top and underwear with some silly-looking faces on in, very similar to the ones, which were gracing his underwear when he had met Yoongi for the first time all those years ago.


Jimin had just been lazing around in bed today, he totally wasn’t expecting any guests, let alone… Yoongi. So he got super embarrassed, because of his almost non-existent attire and did the first thing that came to his mind, which was… to slam the door… right in Yoongi’s face.


“Seriously?”


The rapper groaned on the other side of the door and Jimin placed his left hand over his cheek – he was burning, his face was red, without a doubt.


“Jimin, open the door. It’s not like I haven’t seen you , we’ve even showered together and-”


“C-can we not talk about this right now??”


Jimin blabbered loud enough for the older to hear him and Yoongi did stop talking. Jimin didn’t want his mind to travel back to those days when they had really showered together, shared underwear, not just them, all the members had done it. Taehyung loved walking around the house just with his briefs on and everybody complained that the second youngest should at least be decent at the table, because some people were actually trying to eat, but it’s like Taehyung had earplugs in his ears and heard nothing.


“Fine, we won’t talk about that.” Yoongi uttered and Jimin got closer to the door, so he could hear better. “I’ve got plenty of other things I want to say anyway. But… can it at least be face to face?”


Jimin hesitated for a bit, his hand rested on the doorknob for a few seconds before he finally twisted it and opened the door again.


Yoongi stepped inside immediately and he took off his sneakers, there was rush in his actions, as if he was scared that Jimin might shut the door once more and never open it again.


“Are your parents at home?”


It took Jimin a while to assimilate the question, because Yoongi didn’t even wait for an answer before he passed the living room and headed towards the stairway.


“Uh… no. My brother is here, in his room. But I guess he has his headphones on or something, because otherwise he would’ve snowed up by now.”


Jimin answered and the older just hummed in response, as he started walking up the stairs. Jimin knew where Yoongi was going, after all… this wasn’t his first visit.


It’s been a few years since then, but the rapper dropped by for one night a few months before Jimin’s visit in Daegu. Jimin had spent amazing two days there, in Yoongi’s house. Holly had been so tiny and adorable back then just like his owner, maybe Jimin was being biased, but the rapper’s huge grin and the puppy’s loud barks just filled up his heart to the brim.


It was no surprise that Yoongi went straight for Jimin’s room as if he had been here just days ago. The older looked around, clearly scanning the place for any changes, but the pastel color of the walls was just the same, the desk at the corner hadn’t been moved at all. Jimin’s large suitcase was under the window, he hadn’t fully unpacked yet as he had clothes, here in his family home as well. 


And just when Yoongi thought that nothing had changed at all, his eyes fell on the bed. It was undone, the white sheets were a bit crumbled, there were two pillows just like last time, but the comforter… it used to be a dark shade of red, but now it was baby-blue. 


“I… um, I’m going to change my clothes.”


Jimin’s voice managed to snap Yoongi out of his trance and he just dumbly nodded his head without saying anything. It was a given that the older wasn’t going to just stand in the middle of the room and Jimin thought that Yoongi would either sit on the chair next to his desk or maybe even the floor, who knows? But instead, the rapper just plopped on the bed and caressed the sheets in which Jimin had been rolling around for days.


O-okay. Deep breaths, deep breaths. 


Jimin tried to calm himself down and averted his eyes away from the older. He placed his phone on the desk and then went over to his wardrobe. The first thing his eyes fell upon was a pair of shorts, but gosh, he wanted to cover up himself with something more than that, so he rummaged through the pile of clothes and pulled out a pair of black pants and quickly put them on. They were kind of tight and hugged his hips a bit too much, he couldn’t even remember when he had bought them, he had been slimmer for sure, but he couldn’t possibly take them off and look for something else. He pondered what to do with the upper part of his clothes. He wanted to at least put on a t-shirt, but that meant he would have to take off the tank top he was currently wearing and Yoongi was just sitting there… chilling on his bed and maybe he was even looking right at Jimin, so it was hard to decide what to do.


Jimin wondered if it was the same for other people. If just one smile, one gesture, one word from the person they loved was enough to shaken them up. Just knowing that Yoongi was in the same room, so close, wiped out all coherent thoughts from Jimin’s head.


Jimin was probably going to stand there, frozen for god knows how long, but suddenly two arms sneaked around his waist and a body was pressed to his back.


“I missed you so much.”


Yoongi’s words were spoken quietly, but Jimin heard the older nevertheless and how couldn’t he when Yoongi was hugging him from behind, he was tenderly holding Jimin’s body as if the boy was the most precious thing on Earth and the single thought made Jimin blush once again.


“You disappeared from me for two ing weeks. I’m going to kill you.”


Jimin laughed at the threat even though the rapper really did sound pissed off, he turned around to face the older, so he could properly look at the face he has been craving to see for the past two weeks.


“Me too… I really missed you a lot, Hyung.”


Yoongi’s face softened right away and he tightened his hold around Jimin’s body.


“Gosh… the way you call me Hyung… there are stars dancing in your eyes every time you say it.” Yoongi grunted and was a bit taken aback when the younger wrapped his arms around him and hugged him as well. “You’re going to be the death of me, I swear.”


Jimin giggled, but as good as this felt, he knew he had the right to scold to other.


“That should be my line, Hyung. How can you- why- I-”


“You heard the song?” Yoongi asked and he almost looked shy, while waiting for Jimin’s reply.
 

“Yes, I did. Is it… is it really for me?”


Looking directly at Yoongi at the moment was kind of hard, but Jimin did it anyway, because he could see that many emotions were swimming in the older’s eyes and he didn’t want to miss a single one.


“Of course, for who else? It’s a song, which I made for the person I love. It’s all yours, Jiminie.”


All mine…


Jimin repeated in his head and had the sudden urge to hide somewhere, his heart was beating too fast and Yoongi was so close, too close, but the bashful smile on the older’s face made it impossible to look away.


“B-but why now? After all of this? You never- you rejected me, Hyung and I-”


“I never rejected you.” Yoongi interrupted and Jimin tiled his head in confusion. “I never gave you a response. You told me to say nothing, remember? I gravely regret that now, but I can’t change the past.”


“But when I kissed you-”


“You were drunk.” Yoongi cut in again and he sighed. “I really wanted to kiss you back, to say and do all things that… I’ve always wanted, but I couldn’t, not when you were in that state. But that was the final push I needed…”


Jimin lowered his eyes and guilt invaded him. He was aware of it already, that it was all his fault, that Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter