The Transfer Student

Beauty Behind the Specs
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Park Youngjin's All-Girls Academy, the students were returning from winter vacation, still having withdrawals from their Lunar New Year celebrations festivities yet the halls were still buzzing with excitement as endless chatter and laughter echoed off the walls. The first day of the second semester ended in a blink of an eye and soon teachers dismissed their students for the day. Of course, there were exceptions and those exceptions were girls that participated in extracurricular activities and organizations.

Myoui Mina was one of those girls.

School Vice-President. Studies ballet at JYP Studios (one of the most prestigious dance schools in Seoul) since she was 5 years old and was arguably the best in the ballerina department. Within the Top 5 students with the highest GPA in her year. Naturally part of the popular crowd.

All of the above barely scratched the surface of what defined Myoui Mina. She was beautiful, graceful, kind, and one of the most sought after girls in the school because somehow the Japanese beauty was still single.

 

 

After freshening up in the bathroom, Mina entered the student council room and took her usual seat beside Minatozaki Sana, the current Student Council President, who was talking excitedly to the council's Secretary and Treasurer, Park Jihyo. Both turned and greeted her with vibrant smiles which she returned equally as vibrant, flashing her trademark gummy smile.

The three were good friends and chatted among themselves until the rest of the members walked in. Despite her very cute appearance and bubbly personality, Sana's leadership and authority were never questioned by anyone and she was respected among her peers; Mina was no exception. The meeting went smoothly, mostly discussing the annual spring festival in May clubs would showcase what they're all about and recruit members for the following year, various activities ranging from talent shows and plays, and of course, catering for food. It was a 3-day event that all students looked forward to as a reward for their studying.

"So that wraps up this week's meeting. We'll talk more about the Spring Festival next week but we

Please log in to read the full chapter