AUTHOR'S NOTE

Reborn

Again, an A/N that no one needs, because I feel the need to say this. XP So, here goes! You all can just skip this and ignore this if you want. Oh, and before I start, I would like to thank you all once again for subscribing to my fic and reading it! I really appreciate every single one of you!

So, the prompt for this week was 'Royalty!AU', and initially I had wanted to make a TaoRis fanfic with this prompt. This idea actually originated from a contest that I came across and planned on joining when I have the time. (Shoutout to ✵ RÊVEUR Writing Contest) Anyway, when I saw the AU, I immediately thought about my TaoRis idea and decided, "Hey, let's use this idea then! At least, not only will I get this week's prompt done, I'll also be able to enter this to the contest. Killing two birds with one stone!" But then, as usual, something happened and I ditched the plan. I had a part of the fanfic written already, but it's like 15% done, maybe. So, yeah...

Then, I thought about probably writing an xOC fic, preferably a Yixing-centric fic. But, since I didn't have an idea for that, so I decided to not write it.

Finally, I decided to settle on writing a ChanSoo fic instead. I am an avid fan of ChanSoo, and I forgotten what I was thinking about, but it was on the same line as having Chanyeol being a phoenix. So, yeah, that happened. X'D

So, now you know how this fic came to be! Again, I hope that you all enjoyed this fic as much as I had while writing this! Give this fic an upvote, pretty please! Also, don't be shy to comment on your thoughts down below! (Although be nice about it.) Finally, thank you for reading and have a nice day!