You Are My Smile (Love Is In The Air)

You Are My Smile

The two men are now sitting at the table in the cafeteria facing each other.  Max doesn't say a word; he just sits there staring and waiting for the older man to make his first move.  Minho's older brother is expecting the clumsy guy to show some sort of rage but there are none of that intense feelings.  But instead, the other man keeps smiling as if the earlier incident was never there.  'Interesting' 'What, interesting again' Max feels a little warm on his cheeks.  He quickly shakes his head to get rid of the word 'interesting'.  Max reminds himself the second time that the man whom is sitting in front of him is not interesting.  'The word I should be using is weird, not interesting'.

"Yes, weird."  Max voices his thinking to himself knowing for sure this time the other man cannot hear him.

"So, is he 'The One'?" UKnow asks Minho with a big fat smile on his face.

"Yes, he is.  This is Max, my most respectable hyung."  Minho proudly introduces his older brother Max to UKnow.

Standing up, UKnow reaches out his right arm gesturing for a hand shake along with a sunshine smile.  "Nice to meet you Max!  My name is UKnow Yunho."  At that instant, UKnow accidentally knocks off a glass full of water over.  The older man quickly jumps over to the other side of the table trying his best to wipe away the water that is now soaking slowly into Max's shirt.  

"I'm very sorry ... HaHaHa ... for my clumsiness."  UKnow apologizes while laughing yet again.

Minho immediately stands up to grab a hold of Max, calming him down for he fully understands his older brother's short temper.  But to his surprise, his big bro not only doesn't get upset but smiles shyly.

"I know you didn't mean it so don't worry about it."  Max gently takes the paper napkin from UKnow's hands and wipes down the water himself.  The young genius honestly doesn't understand his own reactions.  He is not himself today.  'What is happening to me?'  Suddenly, Max feels two strong arms wrapped around his lower neck and a firm nose rested on his left shoulder.

"Oh, you are so sweet.  Thank you very much!"  UKnow gives Max a tight hug as he giggles with happy tears.

Max feels his heart has started to beat out of order so he holds dearly to his breathing to hide his current stage.  He smiles unknowingly and feels content.  His hand taps quietly at UKnow's side waist and after a few seconds later he is parted from UKnow's embrace.  The younger man looks helplessly awkward as he notices UKnow's loving eyes shining on him along with his most earnest smile.

"LOVE is in the air." Minho tries to sing a tune through his sentence.