You Are My Smile (Living LIFE In The Moment)

You Are My Smile

Max tosses and turns all night causing his bed to have squeaky sound.  He has  a hard time falling asleep  as UKnow's smiling face keeps popping up every time he tries to shut his eyes.  Although he is quite sleepy and exhausted, he cannot help but to smile along with that joyful image.  'Oh my GOD!  What is really happening to me?  This is the third time in one day I'm smiling because of that clumsy guy.  Minho mentioned something about LOVE earlier this afternoon. Is this the feeling of Love?  Hmm ... A very interesting feeling.'  The genius continues his reasonings.  'Let's see!  UKnow is not part of my family and he doesn't look anything like a mathematical equation nor any scientific experiment so why do I find him so interesting.  It must be his fair skin and beautiful profile.  Or maybe those long legs which are similar to mine.  What about his one of the kind out loud laughter HaHaHa along with his clumsy yet adorable self.  Or could it be his gentle and passionate hug together with that bright smile.  The list goes on ...'  Max gets frustrated as he runs his ten long fingers through his wavy hair and finally sighs out loud 'Aish, I give up.  I really don't know anymore.  Who is this UKnow Yunho'  For the first time in his life, he doesn't know how to solve his own problem.  

The younger man keeps thinking into dawn.  Finally, Max realizes that UKnow is very different from him.  It seemed as if the older man really knows how to live LIFE to the fullest.  It is like living LIFE in the moment and acknowledging the pureness of LIFE itself.  Because of this, UKnow was able to smile and laugh so freely and joyfully.  Living LIFE in the moment is what Max lacking because he often thinks LIFE is suffering.  He smiles widely.  'This is the reason I'm finding UKnow Yunho interesting?'  Max slowly rolls himself into a ball longing for a warm, tight hug which he experienced earlier from the clumsy man.  If it was the old Max, he would have hated himself for feeling this vulnerable.  But now the genius fully understands the meaning of living LIFE in the moment, he is allowing himself a chance to enjoy this moment to the fullest.  'Thank you UKnow Yunho for clumsily bumping into my LIFE!'  With that thought, he smiles and drifts peacefully into deep sleep.

A ray of morning sun hits lightly on Max's doe eyes.  He slowly opens them only to witness a pair of bright yet innocent eyes looking down at him.

"Good morning!"  UKnow smiles as he bends down slowly parting Max's silky bang on one side.  With a blink, he takes his sit on one side of Max's bed leaning closer to the younger one.  The older man uses his thumb to mold along Max's high cheek a few times and finally whispers softly with a sweet smile, "How are you feeling?  Did you have trouble sleeping last night?" His actions were so natural, so honest, and so love that they are melting the usual cranky and cold heart of the younger man .  Enjoying the moment, Max shakes his head slowly while pouting his lower lip and resting his left hand on UKnow's wrists.

"When and why did you come here?"  The younger man asks the older guy in a loving tone with confusing Bambi eyes.

"Minho heard you tossed and turned all night so he was worried and called me over early this morning.  My dongsaeng said your lack of sleep was some how ... my fault so I..." UKnow is about to finish his lines when Max's index finger presses softly on the older man's lips.  UKnow smiles and kisses the younger man's slender finger in return.  HE then cups Max's beautiful hand into both of his and starts caressing them gently with so much love as if they are  long time lovers.

Taking a moment to enjoy UKnow's gentle kiss and caress, Max begins his confession, "No, it wasn't your fault.  I wanted to say Thank You for sprouting into my LIFE.  Although it was only one day, I was able to experience real happiness for the first time and it was all because of you.  Even if it only meant for this moment.  I..."  Max smiles with tears in his eyes.  "You have brought smile into my suffering LIFE.  When I look at you in person or thinking of you in my head, I wanted to smile.  You are my smile UKnow Yunho."  The younger man is now hugging the older man with all his strength and then he suddenly giggled; feeling a little embarrass; Max hides his red face in UKnow's chest.