Chapter 3

I Love You Still:BOOK 2

This is a warning that in this chapter there is mature language(minor swear words)and themes(characters being hit)! Don't read if any of that triggers you!

This is a warning that in this chapter there is mature language(minor swear words)and themes(characters being hit)! Don't read if any of that triggers you!

Jongin POV

Finally they got him, after all that ing time I wasted on him he is here. Now what to do with him. I took a long sip of my whiskey as I stare at his body still lying down on the ground in front of me. His face was so docile, it almost made me regret everything I would do to him...heh almost. 

Just look at him, he's beautiful and just as I was about to turn to sit back down my eyes locked with a suspiciously dark mark peeking out from the collar of his shirt. I walk closer to get a better look and I have to scoff it looks like my little Soo has been marked by that damn guy. I continue to stare at the mark until his movement and soft groans pull me out of my wake. I can see him slowly start to look around and then begin to freak out when he realizes that he's trapped.

I finally decide to say something, the panic I see come upon his face, it humors me actually.

"I see that you are finally awake, I was starting to think that they had killed you."

His head snapped instantly to follow the sound of my voice and then there it was the struggling panic that came instantly. Trying so desperately to get away from me, but alas it was hopeless. In due time he came to realize that he would never escape me.

"So did you have fun on your little adventure with Chanyeol, it looks like you did seeing as how he now has the balls to put his mouth on something that doesn't belong to him."

As I was speaking his efforts to get out picked back up tenfold. He was thrashing his body along the ground and yelling out into nothingness, we were alone as it should be. Slowly I was getting tired of this repeating game of his struggles it was now old news, now it is time for action.

Getting up from my chair I walk towards him and reach down to pull him up by his hair. The wince he gives excites me, I want more. At this point I'm just staring into his eyes, the fear is exhilarating, I need more. Slowly I raise my hand and strike him across the face so hard it flies to the opposite direction. The loud slap echoed around the quiet room. We stay like that for what seems like hours when in actuality its only been a couple of seconds before I hear the telltale signs of sniffling and then seeing one single line of a tear run down his cheek and drop onto the floor. Excellent.

You would think I would do something else, but no that will wait at least for now it will. 

"Now that I have you back with me let me go over the rules with you so listen up I'm only going to say this once." I can see him turn his head towards me slightly, good that'll make this go by so much smoother.

"First off only speak when addressed, I don't need to hear your voice any more than needed. Second you'll keep all parts of you away from me, unless I touch you and believe me there will be a lot of touching."

As I finish up with the second statement I can see his head lift up towards me from it sideways position. He's wide-eyed. Scared. I love it, this fear turns me on in all the right ways.

The rest of the rules go by in a flash as he still remains like a deer in headlights. Now with that out-of-the-way I think that it is time to get started with my plan to break him ever so slowly. With me crouched down in front of him, with us both staring into each other's eyes, predator v. prey it's enthralling to me. I love this for the both of us. 

So I lean in, I can see the shock on his face as he predicts what I'm about to and he instantly counters by jerking his head back quickly. It's cute to think that he really thinks he has a choice in this or anything for that matter. Grabbing the back of his neck in a tight grip and pulled him back towards me. Our lips crashed together in a sloppy and wet kiss. Back and forth our lips intermingled consistently. 

I could feel him jerking his head back to try to get out of the grip, it wouldn't be that easy. Detaching from each other I trace his luscious bottom lip with my tongue and pull it into my mouth to on it. Miraculously he pulled himself hard enough to break out of my grip and inch away. I can feel the beginning of a smirk play onto my lips. 
 

"How was that huh. A kiss from a real man not a little boy. Besides anything that happens to you here is your fault. Remember this wouldn't have happened if you just did what you were told and stayed put. All you had to do was be a good housewife. I provided you with food, water, shelter and all the clothes on your back and this is how you repay me. Now I think I have to put you in your place again."

For a split second I see him open his mouth and then snap it shut. 

"Speak boy, say what's on your mind."

Repeatedly the cycle of him opening and closing his mouth continued until the small and faint sound of him saying something caught my attention.

"What did you just say. I thought I told you to speak up!"

"Why won't you leave me alone. I don't want to be here with you and I don't love you anymore, please just let me go. I promise I'll forget everything, I won't even go to the police I just want to get out of here!"

There it was the confession I waited so long to here come through that mouth of his. As I let the weight of the words he just said settle between us both as he immediately shrinks back into himself to feel small. How to respond to that. Of course there are many reasons why I won't let him go, so many.

"Why would I let you go? You are the apple of my eye, a prized jewel within all the ed up people on this earth. To let you go would be foolish especially if I have to lose you to a guy worse than me. You don't have the right to just get up and leave when you want to, I decide everything for you. Do you know how I felt when I noticed you weren't there when I woke up. It hurt a lot."

As I'm speaking I'm moving closer to him so that I can lean him up and face me again. I move in for another kiss but when I move down he has the nerve to spit on my face. Rage overcomes me all at once and I push him away from me harshly. Disgusting. It would seem he needs to be put in his place again. 
I stand up and turn my back to him. Moving towards the door on the opposite side of the room I reach for the handle but stop in my tracks to say

"Soo you'll get used to it, besides you'll never leave me especially when we leave the country together so we can never be apart. Be a good boy while I'm gone, I'll be coming in later to get you settled correctly."

With that I pull down the handle and walk out of the room to leave him in his thoughts. Smirking. I can only imagine the look on his face. 
 

Point of View Switch- Kyungsoo

What did he just say, I'll get used to it. A numb feeling washes over me. I feels weak and light-headed. How long does he plan on keeping me here and with all that talk about leaving the country has me frightened. 

All of that was for nothing. Running away from him constantly being terrified of when he would appear. It was all for nothing! It would have been better for me to just stay and slowly lose my mind than be in a situation like this. I lean myself up into a sitting position with my back pressed firmly against the wall. My head lolls its way back to the wall as a fresh new batch of tears make themselves known with a stinging sensation.

What am I going to do now. What is going to happen to Chanyeol, if he can do this to me he most definitely will do something to him. I can't believe I got him caught up in all of this mess. 
 

As the thoughts of Yeol become fresher in my mind they calm my nerves. I know that he'll get to me, he has to. At least I hope he will.

I close my eyes the efforts of today's expedition. They strain and sting at the effort of having to deal with tears, the blank darkness of my mind feels weighed down, heavy with the sadness I feel. With that I blackout indefinitely.

 

 Point of View Switch- Jongin

I hear the click-clicking of my dress shoes against the freshly polished marble tile floor. Bright enough to see your reflection and make the lights from above seem so blinding. As I continue to walk down the long hallway passing multiple unmarked, locked doors that all look the same. I hear the voices of multiple others who are in the same complex as I am. There are screams in fear and pain, loud cries and sobs, calls out for someone to help them, but it is all in vain. This place was made for this exact reason. Anyone who steps foot in this place isn't normal we are all one in the same. To do wrong by someone will cause you end up here. I like to call this the place for 'ed up individuals'. As I continue to walk I finally come to a big industrial steel door. Pushing and heaving the door open to another brightly lit room, in the middle was a long conference table.

I see my most trusted 'friends' in a sense- Oh Sehun and Byun Baekhyun, or should I say they are just as messed up or even more so than I am, especially Baek. What would I have done without him? As I walk towards the table in long strides I pull up the chair at the head of the table. My gaze is held with Baekhyun as a smirk works its way upon his face , the sadistic bastard. My sites then zero in on Sehun who is being oddly silent. He is staring at the mahogany wood. If I was to describe it I suppose I could say it was like a state of shock.

For the first time of me stepping foot into this room I open my mouth to speak.

" Sehun, why the long face? This occasion should be celebrated, you've both made me very pleased, isn't that a call to be happy instead of that sad puppy dog look." 

He slowly brought his head up to stare me in my eyes, they were glossed over as if he had cried recently, that won't do at all. Silence had quickly enveloped the room as Baek had now caught on to the situation at hand. We are both staring at Sehun as his eyes become glossier and tears begin to break free from his eyes and roll their way down his cheeks. Silent tears become hard sobs as they wreck through his body bursting free. My gaze goes to Baekhyun who is already staring back at me confused as well. Slowly Baek scoots his chair closer to console Sehun whose tears are quickly choking him up with such loud sobs. After a couple of minutes of trying to console and listen to those sobs I've decided that I had enough, what's done is done and he can't change that.

"Sehun, stop all of this crying ! What you both did is done and there is no point of holding it within you for this long. If you are starting to regret I have no problem dealing with this issue violently. Now do I need to do that? I brought you in here to work for me not to sit on your and sob about something you could have baked out of weeks ago! Another incident like this and you'll meet your fate by my hands. Do I make myself clear!?"

Very timidly I heard a 'yes sir' and i left it at that.Now after that fit I have a job for them both to do. 

"I want one of you two stalk out what Chanyeol is doing, that means any and everything. I want it all to be reported back to me. The other can work on writing and delivering a letter to let them know and then after that I want you to help me plan everything for the next week out. In that period you'll both be paid in full for your services and you'll never hear from me again. We keep this between, if this gets out there will be blood spattered, the choice is yours. Now start pick who will do what and you'll both be dismissed.

After a few moments of them discussing between one another, it was decided that Baekhyun would write the letter and then work under me as a right-hand man. Sehun quietly picked to stalk out Chanyeol, his reaction to everything had me suspicious but I figured that he could handle it.

Lets just hope that i'm not mistaken to.