Chapter 1

I Love You Still:BOOK 2

Kyungsoo' POV

On this ever winding road has made me think. What are we going to do. Countless time my gut feeling has been right but this feeling is more... how should I word it...precise

I figure it's just the nerves I have. This has to be the single most nervewracking moment of my life but, I have him with me. Over the period of 2 months so much has happened. 

The abuse, actually protecting him and being lied to. There was only one good thing to come out of this. We said we loved one another, we really do but I have my doubts still. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I can't. By law I am still married until I get divorce papers and make Jongin sign them.(Ha! Like that's ever going to happen)

I turned to him and saw that his jaw was drawn taught. He was tired I knew he was. You could see his eyes sunken in and becoming drowsy. Before he could fully fall asleep on me I told him to pull over into a gas station lot.

When he pulled up into an empty lot he slackened himself with a sigh. I turned to face him and also so that I could grab his hand. As I inched my hand towards his he turned towards me and grabbed my hand himself.

“How much longer do we have until we get to your parents house?” 

I looked down at the GPS and it said 3 hours and 34 minutes. I didn’t directly say it but I gave him a look that said ‘a while’.

He groaned then tried to pull me into a hug. Obvisiously that didn't work to well with the armrest and gear shift in the way. We needed to get out and stretch our legs from seeing how long we've been driving. He got out of the car hurriedly and once his feet touch the lot cement he let out a loud yawn and popped his joints loudly.

I followed out right behind him and doing the same. We both leaned on the hood of his car until we felt our body ease up. 

" We should get some snacks so that we don't have to do so later."

He nodded as he leaned up and went back inside the car to grab his wallet. Even though I already had my wallet out. The look he gave me I already knew that he wasn't going to take it. So I slowly but my wallet back.

While he was walking into the store he turned back long enough for him to tell me to grab the keys and lock the door. I rolled my eyes but regardless I did what he told me to. I walked in the gas station quick enough to see him going into the snack isle. 

I don't want to say that he almost grabbed everything in the mart but that's exactly what he did. Shall I say that it was a big mart. He had grabbed 3 bags of spicy dried seaweed, a package of bungeoppang, and from the bakery a freshly made Kkwabaegi. The thing is that it didn't stop there. he placed all of things on the counter and went to the back where the drinks are. He grabbed 2. One was a bottle of barley Tea and the other was a bottle of water.

After that he placed the two drinks on the counter as well. Then he looked at me expectantly. 

"Well Soo, aren't you going to get something" 

His wide grin made me look at him in shock. Did he really expect me to get something after all of the things he is going to buy (good thing I didn't give him my card.)

"I think that we have more than enough besides I can just eat some of yours."

He shrugged and turned back to the cashier as he was still ringing up the items. At the end it all rang up to 30,000 won(around $27.00)

"It's lower than expected" He turned to look at me. I didn't notice that I had said it out loud.

Once again he turned back towards me but this time he was pouting. (ba-bump...did my heart just skip a beat)

"It's not a lot it just looks like it. You should know that by now." His cheeks were flushed and splotchy. It was kinda-cute.

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as he continued to stare at me. He must have forgotten that we are in public. The clerk was waiting for Chan to put the money in his hand. He was standing their shuffling foot to foot with his hand extended. I motioned for him to pay the guy so that we could leave already. 

Smirking slightly he turned back and finally payed the guy. After the whole cash-back process Chan picked up the 3 bags and walked over to me. With the same smirk from earlier he took my wrist and pulled me to the sliding doors and out to the car. He pushed me on to the hood while slowly lowering himself over me. 

I tensed up. He wouldn't do something like that in public...hopefully. 

"Chan...stop-it. We are in a public place."

He straight up ignored me. My face was beginning to feel hotter than before. I was trapped underneath his weight before he whisperers into my ear.

"You really should stop being gullible"

That's when he backed off of me with the keys in his hand. I forgot that he told me to get them. I leaned up embarrassed and he wasn't helping much with the way he way laughing at me.

"You should have seen the look on your face! Did you really think I would do something to you in broad daylight? What type of guy do you think I am?"

I scoffed but I was still embarrassed. "The type of guy to make my heart feel like this in public." I said quietly

The silence was noticeable but it wasn't one of those awkward ones. It was light and comfortable which it usually was but still...

"I don't do those types of things in public..." He steps closer to me and once again pins me down. "...unless you want me." He around the shell of my ear.

I gasp lightly as I felt myself lean in to him while feeling slightly weaker than usual. I didn't know how to respond how to that obvious cue of wanting to do...things. How was I supposed to respond to that. Jongin has never blanctanly did things like that but (I was in an abusive relationship that I was blinded in.) im still as innocent as ever.

"Chan stop being a ert. You and I both know you wouldn't dare do something like this especially here. Now am I right or am I right?"

He was speechless and then there was a deep chuckle. This chuckle is one I haven't heard him use before. It was arousing.

"It's sad that you doubt me Kyungsoo, you should know me well enough to know that I will do anything...especially if it deals with you."

This pressure he has on my body is addicitive. I want him...now.

"O-ok "

"Yeah see you really shouldn't doubt me now but like you said we are in public so we shouldn't do anything to rash."

He then suddenly pulled back off of me. With the keys in one hand and the bags in the other he left me high and dry, or should I say wet. That was a sudden change that I wasn't expecting. I thought that we were really going to... nevermind. 

He must have saw that I was still in the shock of what we were just doing because he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to my side of the car and opened my door and said "you should get in unless you want to be left."

When he said that I guess I snapped out of my trance to where I saw a smirk on his face. My already flushed face grew even redder which I didn't think was physically possible.Slowly I got in while he opened the back door and put in the snacks in the back seat. As he was closing both of the doors I was trying to calm my heart down.

It was beating way to fast for my liking. This man can make me feel ready to risk it all by just one little movement. It was amazing.

Are you ready Soo?”

”Yea I suppose so”

As we started to pull out of the lot my heart wouldn’t calm itself down. It really was beating too fast. This wasn’t normal...hopefully.  As he was becoming more focused on getting us to my family safely the atmosphere gradually became more quiet. I sighed quietly to myself but it was loud enough for him to quickly glance at me. 

I turned my head to admire his handsomeness. His short black hair that was slicked back like usual. He had one small loop earring that I had never noticed before. Then there was his multitude of piercings and tattoos he racked up over the years.

He had a small nose piercing that was slowly closing since he doesn’t put the ring in it. A lip ring that was one of his most noticeable features. Also there was a tongue piercing in the center.

 Then all of his lovely(y) tattoos.There was one big tribal tattoo wrapped around his entire body from the base of his neck to his ankles. The reason he got them was because they looked cool. 

I must have been staring very intensely because I didn’t notice how red he was turning. His face was a fiery tomato red with the tips of his years being darker.

“Why do you keep staring at me. It’s making me uncomfortable Soo.”

“Oh sorry I didn’t mean too. I was just admiring you” 

I figured that was good answer but he turned redder than he already was. While trying to focus on the road and be embarrassed at the same time was proving to be to much for him because he almost ran into the car he was tailgating.

From our near death experience he calmed himself down but he was ghostly pale now. A way diffrent attitude than a couple of minutes ago. 

"Good job you almost got us killed!" (Obvious sarcasm is obvious)

"Well i'm sorry. You were the one who made me like this dad!"

There was a long pause and then we both burst out in laughter. The light hearted mood came back with full force. I can't remember the last time we joked around like that. Has it really been that long?

We continued with the easy atmosphere for the rest of the three hours. From memory he knew where my parents house was. Just our luck they were home. For some odd reason as we were getting out of the car my stomach felt like it was in knots that were constantly turning. Why was I so scared to see them again and under these circumstances I need them more than ever.

I finally got myself together and slowly but stridefully walked to the door and gave three loud knocks. After that it was silent. I heard no movement from inside. It was just a lost cause. I went to turn around but that is when the door was quickly pulled open. 

"Who in the hell is knocking on my door during my sleep tim- oh nevermind Hi baby!"

"Hello mother"

It was a tense silence after that outburst that I didn't how to break it. Well I didn't but Chanyeol did...as ususal.

"HELLO MS. DO UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES WE NEED TO STAY HERE FOR AWHILE."

My mom had a blank stare on her face as he was yelling all of this at her. I guess she was having an out of body expeience because she kinda jumped before coming back to reality with a bright smile on her face. 

"Well you both are welcome to stay as long as you want. Like always you are welcome"

As I started to walk in and Chanyeol turned around to grab our bags. I felt so secure this is the place I have always loved. I turned around to see Yeol stumbling around holding multiple bags. I was going to help him but he told me "This is nothing, I pump iron". (No he doesn't)

I rolled my eyes but I let him be since he could handle it supposedly. My mom told him to follow her to the guest bedroom where we could place the bags. Then I remembered we didn't have a guest bedroom. It was my old room in which they changed the whole layout of. 

I figured she saw the look on my face because with her natural bright smile started to explain herself.

"Since you weren't here baby, your father and I decided to change your room, we didn't think you would mind"

Now I feel guilty for not visiting them but I had no say in it. Jongin forbid me from seeing them.

I pushed the thoughts about Jongin to the back of my head. I don't want to remember him and the things he did. It's all over now I made it away from him.

"It's fine and besides I like what you did with the decor. This dark blue really matches." I loved complimenting my mother, she would always have this cute blush when she gets complimented and this moment wasn't any better. Her face was slowly becoming a scarlet color that started from her ears and ran doen to her collar bones.

"Anyway why don't you both get settled in and afterwards you can tell me and your father, if only he would wake up, what has led to you coming here"

I nodded as she was turning and making her way down the hall back to their room. Then there was a silence between Yeol and I. We made it but what do we do now. The conversation we are going to have is a long and scary one. I can already see my fathers reaction to it. Anger.

I walked over to Yeol who was oddly silent. He looked down at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me close for a hug. 

It was so sudden. I didn't know how to react but I guess I didn't need to. He grasped my face with his hand and pulled me up for a slow and sensual kiss. There was so much passion in it that for some reason I started to cry. My tears flowed freely with this bout of emotion.

 I love you, Park Chanyeol

He broke the kiss while whispering "I really love you". How was I supposed to respond to that you ask...by crying more. I knew he could tell why I was crying so he didn't say much to me. Only he was wiping my face with the hem of his shirt. I calmed myself down even though it took around 5 minute.

"We should start unpacking some of this stuff." He whispered to me quietly. With a simple nodding of my head we started the process of unboxing, refolding, and placing of our clothes and valuable belongings.

About half way done and I hear my mothers hushed voice trying to wake my father up then there was a startled scream. I could hear the foot steps running down the hall quickly then the door opening.

 

It's time to face the music.

 

 

 


FINALLY I HAVE THE FIRST CHAPTER OUT. 

I didn't mean for it to take this long but my bed was calling my name. To subscribers who were here before this was out you are a MVP. 

I LOVE YOU ALL~Author-nim