Chapter 2

I Love You Still:BOOK 2

Kyungsoo’s POV

The door was slammed open and I was faced with my fathers well aged face. It was a flushed pink color like it usually was. He didn’t say anything but I could tell he was about to explode.

“Would you care to explain to why you are here out of the blue and why do you have this fool with you and not your husband?”

I turned to side eye Chanyeol to see how we should approach this but he had his head down like he was in deep thought.

We were both silent. It was obvious that we didn’t know what to do or what to say but I tried to anyway.

“Can we talk in the living room instead of this cramped space”

My father scowled but back away and turned towards the door as did my mother. They didn’t move as I expected them to.

“Well come on you two, get up. I want an explanation as soon as possible.”

I sigh as I stand up pulling Chan up with me. My father hasn’t changed much at all. Slowly we all walked to the living room and sat a good ways apart from each other excluding Chan and I.

My parents looked at the both of us expectantly. Chan opened his mouth to speak but I put my hand in front of him to stall him. He turned to me confused. All I did was shake my head. 

I looked him in the eyes and said “I got this. Some of the things I will mention not even you know about them.” His eyes widened with shock but he nodded back at me. 

I took a deep breath before explaining the abuse I’ve had through the years.

 

The whole explanation took 3 hours with details when I took that last breath I turned to everyone and took in their body language and expressions. My dad was staring at the wall straight in front of him with a hardened jaw. I looked down at his hand with was gripping the arm of the chair. 

My mother was next to my father with tears streaming down her face. I know that I should have told her but I just couldn't. She was so happy for me, I couldn't ruin that for her. In the midst of her tears I saw her reach for my father's hands which he gladly accepted.

Then I turned to Chanyeol. He was staring at the floor, his face bare of any emotion. If only I knew what he was thinking. I wanted to hold his hand but his hand was balled into tight fists. So I opted to touch his shoulder. He jumped at my hand and I had pulled back like I had been burned.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to jump at you"

“It's fine, so uhh how are you holding up"

He turned to me as if I had said something shocking. I looked back at him with a exasperated look.

"Why are you worrying about me, After I just found out that this has been going on for years without you telling me, you ask me how I am!"

I didn’t know what to say he was absolutely right. He is supposed to be someone I can trust. Why didn’t I say something sooner.

“You’re right Chan I should have said something but, I was scared to. I didn’t want you to think bad of me. I was sure I could handle it but look where it has gotten me.”

“Now why would I think that way of you, we’ve been through so much together. I would have been glad to help why do you think we are here now. So let’s get through all of this mess together.”

I nodded my head in agreement and then turned back towards my parents. They seemed to be out of their headspaces and were listening to our discussion. 

“So what are we going to do now that we know.” My mother asked.

“What we are gonna do is find him and report him to the police” “ The last thing I want is him still walking freely without a care in the world.” My father yelled while still gripping the armchairs tightly.

When he said that for some reason a small bit feelings I still had for Jonging came out as I said that I didn’t want to do report him. They all gave me an exasperated look. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I know that I should do something about it but the years of love that I had for him won’t let me do anything to him. 

In a way I know that I love him deep down I still do. Even with everything he has done to me. I should hate him. I should want to hurt him the way he hurt me but I won’t.  They wouldn’t understand.

“Soo we have to report this, if we don’t he will continue to be walk around free. He could do it again and again, but we could stop it here so that he won’t do it ever again.” 

“Chanyeol’s right, we need to report him it’s the only thing we can do at the moment.” 

 I was waiting for my father to speak as well but he kept quiet, still gripping the armchair. They were looking at me. This was it, the moment that would change everything. I nodded my head slowly in agreement still trying to will away the thoughts that were now  crowding my head. My father suddenly spoke in a quiet voice as if he was having an internal struggle of his own.

“Then it’s settled tomorrow we will all go with you to report this to the police and so that you can file for a divorce. You won’t have to see him again.”

 ‘Divorce, a word I would have never expected to think about, use, or say. It hit me like a pile of bricks. Even though I know it happens to a lot of people. I would have never expected that one of those people would be me. It hurts. It hurts a ing lot.’ 

 As I was thinking to myself both of my parents got up and said that this will all be taken care of tomorrow. With that they were on their way to their bedroom. 

For another 5 minutes I sat there with Chanyeol. We made no move to get up and go back to my room. It was a comfortable silence, something we both needed to get our heads straight and prepare for tomorrow.!

 Chanyeol was the one who broke the silence by getting up and motioning for me to do the same. The look on his face was distinguishable. As I was now standing in front of him I turned to walk towards the room  as I thought that was what we were gonna do but he stopped me in my tracks when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

His grip was so tight. Almost crushing in a way.

“Soo, can I ask you something even if you might not feel the same way answer me truthfully please.”

“Of course you can ask me anything.”

 “How do you feel about Jongin, when we first brought up reporting him you told us not to. Most people would instantly want to but not you. I can tell you still feel something for him, I just want to know what that is.” 

I stood there in a daze. How could he have figured all of that out in a matter of minutes. He doesn’t seem like the observant type. Even through all of the years I have known him, this is a first.

 “Your right I do still have feelings for him even though I don’t want to. After everything the put me through I still love him. I don’t want to because I feel as if I have feelings growing for someone else.” 

The light from is eyes grew harsher as I said those words. It hurts him I know it does.

”So was all of this for nothing. Me saving you from the constant abuse, him coming home drunk every day he could, hell even when he you. You really want to go back to a life like that.”

He was yelling now, tears slowly but surely glossing his eyes. All of the emotions running through my body cause me to have a sudden urge to kiss him...so I did.

I pulled him down slowly in a somewhat sensual manner. When our lips touched I could quite literally feel his body loosen up.

It wasn’t anything dirty or sloppy but it wasn’t just a quick little peck. I could feel our tongues caressing each other softly. When he pulled back from me he glanced into my eyes and then he let out a slightly chuckle which turned into a full bellied laughter. 

I chuckled at him but let out a shriek when he suddenly picked me up threw me over his shoulder. He walked down the hall down to our shared room and then tossed me onto the bed.

I leaned up so that I could see what he was doing but before I got to far with that he layed me back down. He took one of my hands and started to put gentle kisses along the inside of my palm. Slowly making his way up to my collar bone. Where he a dark mark against my pale skin.

You would think that he would continue but he stopped there not making an effort to continue. He then layed down beside me while simultaneously pulling me closer. I chuckled at his antics but we needed to change our clothes to something more comfortable.

I start trying to unhook his arms from around me but he wasn’t budging.

”Chan come on, We both need to change out of these tight clothes.” 

“No it can wait until tomorrow, for now let’s take a little nap.” He groggily said as he layed back down.

I knew that he was a lost cause now. Trying to wake him up now is like trying to move a boulder. So I decided to lay down and cuddle back with him. I suppose I can let it go this time.

{THE NEXT DAY}

Kyungsoo POV(still)

I woke up in an empty and cold bed. I heard the shower running so I know where Chan is but I would usually hear my parents in the kitchen. I listened closely but I didn’t hear anything I suppose that they were still sleeping.

The shower turned off as I hear Chan step out. My face flushes as multiple mental images bombard my head. It’s to early for these types of images. I turn my head to look at the digital clock sitting on the dresser.~

 6:49am

Yea definitely too early. Just as I was about to lay back down to catch at least another hour or so Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom with a towel loosely draped around his hips. His hair was still wet with tiny droplets falling to the floor.

Once again I felt my face heat up as I scanned over his body.

“Oh you are up early, did I wake you?”

 I couldn’t say anything since my eyes were still scanning his body. He must have noticed since that’s when he suddenly unclamped the towel around his waist let it pool onto the floor. Naturally my eyes went from holding husband stare to going down his body straight to his .

My face got even redder as I quickly layed back down and pulled the covers over my head. I went back to sleep to the sound of his laughter.

 

Time Skip~ 10:36am

When I woke up again there was a lot of more noise. I could hear my parents in the kitchen talking to Chanyeol about something,  I could tell my mother cooked breakfast since the smell was very prominent in the air.

 I got up from the bed and went to handle my bathroom routine. After a good 20 minutes I can out of the bathroom and went to get dressed. I did have things to handle today.

As I walked out of the room to the kitchen everything became silent as they all stared at me. I said a quiet good morning before sitting down. They acknowledge me before continuing their conversation. Throughout breakfast in the back of my head I felt as if something was going to happen today. I’m probably just overreacting.

 After breakfast my father said that he couldn’t go with me to the courthouse to get the divorce papers since his job called him in unexpectedly. I told him that it was fine with me and that I can handle it myself.

After we all ate I was about to walk out of the door but Chanyeol held me back and whispered a quiet’be careful’. I nodded and turned to give him a kiss on the cheek.

I got into Chan’s car and was then on my way to the courthouse. Completely obviously to anything else.

When I got there I parked near the back and got all of the things I would need. I got out and made my way to the entrance but before I could get there I was suddenly grabbed from behind with something pressed to my face.

Gradually I felt my body become weaker as I was dragged to the back of a car. Before blacking out I heard a voice say ‘ It took long enough to get him, Boss will be pleased.’

 

 

’Where am I, why can’t I move.’

 “Oh I see you are finally awake I thought they killed you.”

 I turn my head to the direction of the voice and started to squirm.

The person I thought I would never see again was here...Jongin.

 “I see you had the balls to run away especially with that bastard Chanyeol.” 

 I see his eyes go down to my neck where they harden at one spot in particular.

 “I also see that he is marking my property. I don’t think I like that very much you ing .” So why don’t I remind you who your owner is.”