Three

Why Fate Hate Us - HwiTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang was in his room. He was lying on his bed, staring silently at the ceiling. 

There were no one in the house right now except for him. His parent were going oversea for two weeks so he was left alone in the house instead he was the only child in his family.

Taeyang felt completely bored. He jump off from his bed and grab his black thick coat. Suddenly, Hwiyoung smiling face appeared in his mind.

He shook his head repeatly, rubbing his neck and smile amusingly. He was crazy. Completely crazy of Hwiyoung. 

... Two years ago ...

The day was getting dark. Taeyang walk slowly, feeling tired. He was just going back from the school. His house from the school is quite far but he don't care. It was more fun to walk alone then riding a bus. 

On his way, he saw a group of guy sitting on the ground under a big shady tree. They were in the park not far from their school area. 

Taeyang walk more faster. He don't want to get involve with anything even he doesn't really know what the hell they were doing, sitting in the park on the dark.

"Hey, Taeyang!"

!

Taeyang turned to see the guy were heading towards him. And to be surprised, the group of guy is his classmates. 

It was Youngbin, Inseong, Jaeyeon, Dawon, Zuho, and Chani. 

"Hey, guys! I thought you guys were a group of hoe. You guys should give me a sign next time."

"What the heck? A group of hoe? Seriously?" Chani widen his eyes. 

"Do we look like a hoe for you? I thought you're the hoe all this time." Zuho said with his sarcastic look.

"Go to hell, hyung!' Taeyang replied, feeling annoyed. "I'm not a hoe! Get a mirror for yourself! You're the one who is a hoe here."

"Guys, calm down." Inseong rolled his eyes. "It's being a hoe is a big deal?"

"Whatever!" Taeyang and Zuho said in unison. 

Youngbin shook his head repeatly. His eyes then looking around the park, searching for someone. Jaeyeon and Dawon were doing the same. 

Taeyang frowned to see his hyung. "What are you searching for, hyung?" He asked.

"Rowoon hyung and Hwiyoung. The two were going to buy ice cream for an hour ago." Chani aswered while his eyes was on his phone, typing something. 

Taeyang nodded. 

So Hwiyoung is with them.
He thought, smiling. He don't know how to react but just after hearing Hwiyoung's name, he felt a butterfly in his stomach.

"Wanna join us, Taeyang?" Jaeyeon asked. "It will be very fun."

Taeyang nodded. 

"You need to changed first. You is still wearing the school uniform." Dawon reminding Taeyang. 

"Oh, you're right hyung." Taeyang looking down to his shirt, scratching his head. "I will go back maybe in 10 minutes. Can you guys wait for me?"

They nodded. 

"I will go with you. I don't want to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter