One

Why Fate Hate Us - HwiTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang entered the classroom. From far, he saw his bestfriend, Hwiyoung talking with Rowoon.

He walk to them and pat Hwiyoung's shoulder before he sat next to him.

Hwiyoung turned and give Taeyang his smile before turn back to Rowoon, continuing their chat. 

Taeyang felt bored as Hwiyoung kept continue talking with Rowoon. He didn't know how to start a chat with anyone so he just sat on his chair, looking around.

"Hey." Hwiyoung hugged Taeyang from behind, resting his head on Taeyang's shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Taeyang answered, turning his head a bit to Hwiyoung who was already closing his eyes as he was gonna to sleep. "Tired, huh?"

hwiyoung smile. "Last night was very tiring." He snuggles more closer to Taeyang. "We should not hanging out until midnight." 

"That's not my fault after all. You're the one who want to watch that scary movie." Taeyang teased.

"Now, look. You blamed on me again." Hwiyoung let go his arm from Taeyang's waist, looking away and pretending that he was sulking. 

Taeyang laughed. He put his hand around Hwiyoung's neck who was covering his face with his arm on the desk. "I think everyone should know this secret." Taeyang whispered.

Hwiyoung turned his head and look up to Taeyang with his frowning face. "What secret?"

"About last night. The one who was crying because he was too afraid of that scary movie." Taeyang said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare to tell anyone about that!"

Taeyang laughed. "So don't sulk. It's not that easy to persuaded you."

"You punk!" Hwiyoung hit Taeyang's head but not so hard.

"You are so cute Hwiyoung. I should date you before anyone." Taeyang patted Hwiyoung's head. "Opss. I forgot. You still not dating anyone until now, right?"

Hwiyoung rolled his eyes but also blushing with Taeyang's words. "You always teasing me with that. And kind of insulting me with that word."

"Why? It was true after all. How can a handsome guy like you didn't have a partner until now?"

"It's because I stuck with you. You know everyone thought the two of us are couple, right?"

Taeyang sighed. "That what you heard. But what I heard all this time is everyone saying that you and Rowoon were a thing."

Hwiyoung smile amusingly. "So I was a playboy then. Dating two guy in the same time."

"You are happy with that?" Taeyang asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Why? You don't like it if I have another boyfriend than you?" Hwiyoung teased.

"Stop it, Hwiyoung! I don't like it when you always talking with Rowoon. Don't you know he had that kind of feeling to you!" Taeyang said, almost shouting.

Hwiyoung shocked. Not because of the fact that Rowoon likes him but because of Taeyang sudden changed. 

"What's wrong? Why are you acting like this. Are you really that jealous of Rowoon?"

"No I'm-"

Taeyang's word been cut off by Chani.

"Hyung. Youngbin hyung want to see you." Chani said, looking straight to Taeyang.

"Now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter