Two

Why Fate Hate Us - HwiTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwiyoung sighed. He glance at his wristwatch. 

6 p.m.

He have been waiting for Taeyang for freaking one hour and still, Taeyang didn't even show up. 

He sat on the benches near him. There were a lot of people walking on the street. He let out a loud sigh, getting an attention from everyone nearby. 

"Hwiyoung?"

Hwiyoung startled as he felt someone tapping his shoulder and called his name. He turned and a weak smile crack on his face. It was Taeyang, the one he had been waiting for an hour.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be late but there -"

"I don't want to hear anything."

"But-"

"Lets go, hyung. I'm hungry." Hwiyoung stood and walk away, leaving Taeyang behind.

Taeyang frowned. He then followed Hwiyoung and hold Hwiyoung's hand. He stare at Hwiyoung fake calm face. And he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to be late. It's just there was something happen on my way here." Taeyang explained but Hwiyoung just kept his mouth shut.

"Hwiyoung." Taeyang pulled Hwiyoung into his embrace, hugging the younger tightly. "I'm sorry."

Hwiyoung shocked at the sudden movement but he just kept silent. He smile as he realize at how Taeyang desperately want his forgiveness. 

Taeyang sighed when Hwiyoung still didn't give any respond. He pushed Hwiyoung gently and look at Hwiyoung's face.

Taeyang smirked because Hwiyoung was smiling and he was looking down to his feet. "You are smiling."

Taeyang lifted up Hwiyoung's chin. He then pull Hwiyoung closer to him until he can felt the younger warm breath on his face.

Hwiyoung gulped. His eyes widen as he felt Taeyang's lips on his. He pushed Taeyang hard, looking shocked.

"What are you doing?" Hwiyoung asked.

Taeyang smile. It was his first kiss and it was with his bestfriend. "Don't you like it?"

Hwiyoung rolled his eyes even he felt a bit shy. It was his first kiss after all and it was with his best friend. "You are crazy."

"What? I just kiss you. It's not like I you."

"Geez! You kiss me in public!"

Taeyang looking around and then looking back at Hwiyoung. 

"It's not like they care about it. They might think we are the sweet couple who just have a fight."

Hwiyoung rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He then pout, hugging his stomach and walk away. "I'm hungry."

Taeyang smile, running to Hwiyoung who was walking so fast and put his hand around Hwiyoung's neck. 

"I love you, Hwi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter