Chapter 4

A Tale I Can't Explain

~Dream~

The boy has been here for a few days for a reason I don’t know why. He was always with me, keeping me company, helping me with school work, and bringing me outside when I wanted some fresh air.

I looked at him “Why do you always take such effort with me? Why aren’t you like everyone else, never getting close to me because they don’t want to feel guilty when I die?”

The mystery boy looked at me and smiled. “I do this because I care for you, you are a girl with nothing but a pure heart and I know that you won’t die any time soon.” He hugged me, I felt comforted that there are people that actually are caring enough to help me.

“Can you promise me something Sofia-yah?” He looked at me.

“Neh Oppa, anything.”

“I’ll be leaving the hospital soon, but you have to promise me that you will always stay healthy, and that you will never forget me?”

As he said this tears welted in my eyes. “No O-Oppa can’t leave me, you just can’t who’s going to help me when I need it… no you can’t leave me.”

“Sofia-yah don’t cry please. Smile for Oppa.” He hugged me. I felt something being put on my neck, “No matter what, don’t forget me.”

I looked down to see a necklace placed around my neck. ( http://www.magicalomaha.com/psceltictriplemoon.jpg- is the necklace)

And before could say anything he walked away. “Oppa, I promise that I will never forget you.” I said holding the necklace in my hand and tears running down my cheeks.

~End of dream~

 

I jolted up in my bed; tears were flowing on my face. Why can’t I remember his name, but more importantly why did I forget him.

I got out of bed and walked to my dresser, ‘Where is that necklace?’

Then I spotted it. ‘I can’t believe that I forgot about this, now I will never let it go.’ I put it on and got ready for school.

 

~End of Sofia’s POV~

 

-Later on at school (lunch)

 

~????????’s POV~

Class just ended and I was walking to my locker. I saw Taemin and Sofia walking to the cafeteria together. They seem really close, why does I bug me, its not like I like her or anything I don’t even talk to her.

As they got closer something shiny caught my eye around her neck. I was a necklace that looked familiar.

It suddenly hit me.

Wait… that’s not possible… it can’t be her!... NO it can’t possibly be her, I was told that she died! B-but how, how on Earth would she of got that necklace.

~FlashBack~

I looked at the room names there was my name right there. “I guess this is my room.” I looked again and saw someone else’s name…

‘Sofia Flew’

~End of Flashback~

 

Oh my God… She is the girl from the hospital… the girl I cried for when I though she died. The only girl I ever had true feelings for was alive…

___________________________________________

Thank you to everyone who views my story, I hope you like it so far.

Remember to Comment and Subscribe!!!!

~SHINeesgate