Chapter 1

A Tale I Can't Explain

 

Sofia’s POV

~dream~

I wake up in the hospital to see a boy about the same age as me, maybe a little older.

He just stared at me and said nothing. ‘What’s he doing, why is he here?’

All of a sudden the little boy opened his mouth. “Why are you here?” he asked me as he looked at all of the wires attached to me.

“I'm here because I have to stay here...” I said

“But why are you in the hospital, is there something wrong?” this boy just kept asking questions.

“I'm here because I have lung cancer, and I may not be living much longer.” I said looking down

He just looked at me, worried. And then he pouted “I'm sure you will be fine.” Then he smiled and walked to the bed where he plopped down on.

~End of dream~

I jolted up in the hospital bed, ‘What was that dream? And who was that boy? Why did he look so familiar?’ All these questions were forming in my head.

I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall ‘2:00 AM... today I leave to go back to school’ I smiled, I really like school, its so much different then when the teacher comes and teaches me in the hospital.

So I decided to go back to sleep until its time....

ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzz

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

“Huh what” I sat up looking at it the time was 6:30 AM and I had 17 unread messages... all from my friend

I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER’

‘TIME IS NOT GOING FAST ENOUGH!!! WE ALL MISS YOU’

There were all the same... oh my... did this girl get any sleep?!?

 

Later

I got ready for school, and one of the doctors decided to drive me to school. They always are nice to me like that.

Once I reached school I saw my 2 friend stalking the front gate searching for me.

As I got out of the car and walked to the front gate, as soon as I get spotted, I'm attacked my Yui and Tiffany, my 2 best friends.

“OH MY GOD WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!” they screamed at me.

“And you would never guess who our new class mates are!” Yui said

“Huh... What?” I said looking and sounding confused

“Oh never mind that! Let’s just go to class before we get in trouble by Mr. Kim” Tiffany said dragging us both to class.

“NOOOOOOO~ we are going to be the first ones there!” Yui said

I just smiled and followed, I missed their arguments.

 

~At Class~

“See! We are the first ones here! Not even the teacher is here yet!” Yui just complained

“But now we can talk to Sofia without anyone bothering us.” Tiffany fought back.

“Oh that's right! Anyway~~~~ so Sof how are you feeling?” they looked at me smiling

“I am feeling much better, it’s not hurting anymore.” I said smiling back

“That's good; we are gla–“ Tiffany was cut off by the sounds of girls screaming.

My heart jumps from shock, it kind of scared me, and so I hid under the table.

“OH GOD NOT AGAIN!” They said at the same time.

“Wait where is Sofia?” they said looking around.... then they looked under the table and laughed.

“Don’t worry you will get use to it, after all that's what happens when celebrities go to your school” Yui said

I got up looking confused “Huh who?” I said

“SHINee” They said together...