End

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful night, that's what she think.

Sitting facing the window, she holds her cup of warm tea in this winter.

She sips the tea and close her eyes, reminiscing many good days these past years.

She let out a little smile when pair of muscular arms circled on her neck and a pecked on her cheek, "I am home. Your soldier is home".

Taeyeon, the woman opens her brown eyes and turn her head to that voice. A voice belongs to a man she's been waiting for since forever.

"Oppa? You? How could you?" her speech was cut by his kiss, not the passion one, the soft one which her like it.

"Seems someone forgot to check calendar what day today" Kwon Jiyong, that man put his backpack down and gives her a gummy smile that she adores a lot and then he takes place beside her, closing his eyes, and embraces her into a warm hug. Taeyeon on the other hand giggling of his rant but still put her head on his built shoulder and sigh then take a peek on her boyfriend. A unique cut hair which only belongs to his division, down to his closed yet intimidate brown eyes as same as her, to his nose, rosy cheeks maybe because the weather and last to his lips, "what? a peck on a cheek is not enough hhmm?" Tell her that it is exaggerating but Taeyeon is always in awe everytime Jiyong speaks softly with his deep voice not like his stage voice, like she's been drawn to the nine cloud above the sky.

Jiyong can feel his girlfriend grin ear to ear and shakes her head then put her head now to his chest, "now you wanna feel all my body hhmm?" Ouch Taeyeon slaps his chest playfully and deepen her head, blushing because actually what did he ask is true.

Twenty one month is over, for him and her. Now he can hug, kiss, tease, cuddle her as much as he wants. Jiyong inhale her hair deeper, "wait this is my shampoo, Tae" now he is the one take a look at his girlfriend who still comfy on his chest, "Eh? AH! Dami unnie calls. Wait!" Jiyong swears to God that Taeyeon's cheeks are redden. No, not because the weather but something else, maybe like an embarassed?

"But your phone is here, darling" Taeyeon stops her steps, turn her head and seeing Jiyong pointing at her phone with his chin beside him, on the sofa and no sign of Dami unnie calls her like she said. Taeyeon bits her lips and slap her forehead, ashamed because Jiyong is not that easy guy to be tricked. Jiyong stands from sofa, take her nape and kiss her again on the lips "that's the consequence for biting your lips in front of me. I'll take shower first" he by winked and his lips a bit, making Taeyeon more awkward and dumb in front of her boyfriend.

She sigh. Yes, again and again Jiyong was read her like a text book. She took a shower and his shampoo to clean her hair, not to mention to feel like his smells always linger around her when he's gone but Taeyeon did forget to check the calendar that today is his discharged from military after fought with five hectic basic training and rest of the months with stayed in the camp unless Jiyong had holiday on chuseok but it didn't much only ten days.

They communicate via letters. Taeyeon even had to collected all the letters from him in three big goody bags specially when Taeyeon kicked off her first world tour in Seoul. Before rehearsed, she sent him letter and before she got up to perform in front of thousands her fans, she did write him another letter, said that she is nervous because this is her first time to having concert in bigger venue and alone without her members also him far away from her because he is one of her big support system but admitted that meeting with her fans is one way she could be healing, heal from loneliness. On his replay latter, Jiyong gave her many tips how to endure the nervous and everything she must be do before the concert because he started it first.

Taeyeon lost on her mind again when Jiyong scream from bathroom, wake her up from reverie. Taeyeon knocks the door thrice but no answer. She panick. It could be Jiyong slip on the floor or worst his head hit on something. Taeyeon wandering in front of the door, what suppose i do oh my god then the door open, there Jiyong stands with towel around his waist, wet hair and clean shaved chin, "Yeon? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon closes her eyes using her both hands and run away from him. 

No, i didn't see it! No, YAH Kim Taeyeon what were you thinking. I swore God i didn't see his tonned abs and built chest full of his tattoos. Wait, Kim Taeyeon what did you just say, dummy!.

"Babe, cmon where are you? Are you asking me to play hide and seek? Should i remind you that i was trained to find an enemy faster than Zero running to you? You are out or i'll carry you to our bed" 

Taeyeon forces herself out from another room and put a bathrobe on Jiyong's body, "that's better" she exhales, "Nope. This one better" Taeyeon yelp when Jiyong carried her and put her down on the bed. Taeyeon wants to get up but her boyfriend quick enough to put her hands above her head and tie them up with the bathrobe, leaving his body uncovered under her eyes, "I built this body for long time only for you, babe and now i give your eyes a free sight but you resist? Tsk" Taeyeon closes her eyes again, she holds her breath when she peek and Jiyong slowly open his towel, seductively with his naughty smirk !.

"I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. No no" Jiyong sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter