Chapter 23

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark red eyes piercing on to her soul while staring at chaeyoung she can't help but to feel scared at those eyes.


Tears came rushing through her eyes as she saw the wolf that is staring at her.

 

"M-mina?" She muttered as the girl was tightly gripping her neck, as she was pinned at the wall.


"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Haha are you happy now? I'm turning into monster like him because of you!!" Mina said as she struggling her neck.


Mina was still glaring at her as she smirked at chaeyoung who was turning more paler than she is. As she was suffering from breathing because of mina's tight grip.

 

Chaeyoung held her hands trying to stop Mina from choking her, but it was no use us the other girl was more stronger than her.


"M-mina s-stop P-please..." Chaeyoung said as she was gasping for air.

 

"No you need to die!" Mina said angrily as her eyes turned into a pure black from being dark red.

 

Her sharp nail are now sunken in chaeyoung's pale cold skin. Making some thick red bloods came out from the wounds at her skin.


And little by little as Mina's grip turn more tighter than before. Chaeyoung's vision started to turn black as her eyelids shut.

 

 

 

 

 


Tzuyu immediately sits up from her bed as soon as she was woken up from her nightmare, she was heaving her breathing as she finally woke up and small bids of sweats are now falling down from her forehead. 


As soon as she wakes up she turned around immediately to look for Chaeyoung, but she just saw Sana lyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter