Chapter 21

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late night but chaeyoung was still widely awake and was just staring at the unconscious body of mina looking so worriedly at her. It's been a week but she still hasn't woke up. 

Chaeyoung walk towards the side of the bed and held Mina's hand that are warm compare to her pale cold hands.

"Mina...it's been a week b-but you are still asleep, when will you ever woke up. Your cousins are so worried about you already."

Chaeyoung said while looking at their intertwined hands as she caressed her fingers under Mina's skin.

"Please wake up...for me."

Chaeyoung said unconsciously, as the tears at the corner of her eyes are now rolling slowly down her face.

Chaeyoung wiped out her tears and smiled a bit as she stared at Mina's face. She move a bit closer at mina and kissed her forehead lovingly and whispered something.

"I-i think I already fell in love with you."

Chaeyoung whispered and was about to stand when a warm hand stopped her from going away. Making chaeyoung stop and turn her head slowly back to see Mina smiling at her faintly.

"M-mina?"

She said slowly as she saw Mina smiling at her half awake from her deep sleep.

"Is it true?"

Mina asked her, as Mina tightened her grip from chaeyoung's wrist.

"What do you mean?"

Chaeyoung asked innocently. Making Mina rolled her eyes at what chaeyoung says.

"Don't act stupid chaeng I heard your confession."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter