Chapter 19

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful night the three girls Sana, Mina and Momo are staying at their shared room telling stories and talking about what happened to their day. When a loud break of glass startled them making them scared.

"What's going on?"

Mina asked. She's clearly scared right now.

"I-i think someone entered, call Tzuyu right away Momo."

Sana said as she looked at her window and their she saw some shadow of the person.

"Yeah..right I'll call them now."

Momo said and start dialing Tzuyu's number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hello."

Tzuyu said. As she picked up the call from Momo.

"Tzuyu...you and your sisters need to come here, I think someone have entered our house we are scared Tzuyu please h-hurry."

Momo said stuttering at the other line Tzuyu's eyes went wide at what Momo said so she hurriedly get her coat.

Others noticed how tzuyu is panicking they frowned as they saw her behaving like that, Chaeyoung knows her well so maybe there is something wrong.

"Tzuyu where are you going?"

Chaeyoung asked.

"Unnie I have to go...s-sana she's in d-danger I can't bear to lose her...not again."

Tzuyu said and grabbed her coat and opened the door, but Chaeyoung held her wrist making her stop. 

"Wait for us...we will go there together."

Chaeyoung said, making Tzuyu smile and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 


"Look for them, everywhere...we need to hurry before Chaeyoung and her sisters came."

Jimin said as he sniffed the scent of the three girls, but something is blocking their scents making it harder for them to find the girls in this big place.

"Yes hyung!"

Jungkook said as he run and formed into a big furry creature, wrecking his clothes.

"Jimin we need to act fast I can sense the scents of Chaeyoung, they are near I can feel it."

Taehyung said.

" them! I badly want to kill them with my own hands right now."

Jimin said gritting his teeth in anger making his fangs and claws became visible. His growling in pain as his wolf form is coming, jimins shoulder became more wide and his body is turning into a Very big furry black wolf, his eyes are now dark red.

When he opened his eyes all he can see was all red he sniffed the air the mix scents are now invading his nose.
He can now see where it is coming from he ran fastly as the sweet scent is coming towards the last room. Taehyung who is still on his human form followed the wolf form of Jimin.

He smirked as he can also smell the scent of Sana, Mina and Momo. But when he opened the door he frowned at what he saw a limp body of Dying Jungkook on his human form lying on the growned with full blood on his body. Taehyung knees became weak making him kneel down tears are threatening to fall in the corner of his eyes Jimin also saw that he is turning slowly into his human form.

"Jungkook..."

Taehyung sobbed as he crawl towards Jungkook and get his head to put it on his lap.

"Hyung...I'm so sorry I -I can't help you..."

Jungkook said as he smile at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter